Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,898 members, 7,828,163 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Nigerian Herbalist Predict Tommorows Winner Of The Presidential Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Herbalist Predict Tommorows Winner Of The Presidential Election (1396 Views)

Babalawo In Court: Omoyele Sowore Reveals Why He Stormed Court With 'Herbalist' / The Presidential Candidate FFK Won’t Support In 2019 / Buhari In A Cheerful Mood With His Grandchildren At The Presidential Villa. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Herbalist Predict Tommorows Winner Of The Presidential Election by Princeverest: 3:09pm On Feb 15, 2019
BY EVEREST,

[b]A herbalist identified as Alhaji Olarinoye Opeyemi Mudashiru has predicted the winner of tomorrows presidential election. he also predicted the margin with which the winner would use to beat his rival to be at least 2 million votes.

In a statement on Thursday, the Otunba Isegun of Osun state said Buhari
will beat his closest rival, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar of Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) with at least two million votes.

According to him, “I, the Otunba Isegun of Osun State from Inisha in Odo-Otin Local Government area of the State, hereby use this medium to assure our President, Muhammadu Buhari that he will be victorious in Saturday’s presidential election.

"I also want to assure the national leader of All Progressive Congress (APC), Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu that he should put his mind at rest concerning the presidential election that would hold tomorrow.

"we have consulted with our ancestors and it has been confirm that president Muhammadu buhari will be re-elected, as a matter of fact President Buhari will beat his closest rival, Atiku Abubakar of PDP with at least two million votes"

Both the presidential and national assembly elections would be conducted peacefully by the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) without any threat whatsoever to the security of the country, he added.

[www.gossipmattaz..com][https://gossipmattaz..com/2019/02/nigerian-herbalist-predicts-tommorows.html]

1 Share

Re: Nigerian Herbalist Predict Tommorows Winner Of The Presidential Election by SanusiGworo: 3:16pm On Feb 15, 2019
Fake herbalist, he should continue with his money ritual.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Herbalist Predict Tommorows Winner Of The Presidential Election by bender79: 3:24pm On Feb 15, 2019
SanusiGworo:
Fake herbalist, he should continue with his money ritual.
What is the difference between him and the fake pastors that have been prophesying Atiku win?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Herbalist Predict Tommorows Winner Of The Presidential Election by oilPUSSY(f): 3:26pm On Feb 15, 2019
Afonja herbalist, why won't you see Buhari winning since you are benefiting from the system ?. Buhari's administration brought so much hardship in the land hence more skulls to you by your clients who believe that human skull could generate wealth and eradicate poverty.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Herbalist Predict Tommorows Winner Of The Presidential Election by LuciferPastor: 3:37pm On Feb 15, 2019
Princeverest:
BY EVEREST,
A herbalist identified as Alhaji Olarinoye Opeyemi Mudashiru

MC Oluomo's father no doubt.

All these Oshogbo Afonjas claiming Lagosians sef.

*spits angry

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Herbalist Predict Tommorows Winner Of The Presidential Election by Nobody: 3:44pm On Feb 15, 2019
angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I will try to be as factual as possible. Walahi, walahi, Atiku can never win.

If elections were to be held on Nairaland and other social platforms then we can be rest assured that Buhari will lose..

Atiku undoubtedly has lot of supporters on the social media than the reality....

Lol...

"MOST OF THE YOUTHS WHO WANT BUHARI OUT DON'T HAVE PVC" angry

It is not by likes and shares....... we go see am....

Yeye youths... cool

Whosoever thought of Atiku as the best replacement for Buhari is a puppet...

I hope someone understands my English....

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Re: Nigerian Herbalist Predict Tommorows Winner Of The Presidential Election by TIGRITIS: 3:46pm On Feb 15, 2019
Human beings don't need any prediction to see what is clear to even the blind, only delusional pigs do.
Re: Nigerian Herbalist Predict Tommorows Winner Of The Presidential Election by Afonjas: 4:21pm On Feb 15, 2019
LuciferPastor:

MC Oluomo's father no doubt.

All these Oshogbo Afonjas claiming Lagosians sef.

*spits angry

(1) (Reply)

Senator Ibikunle Amosun Poster For President 2023 / Supreme court stands down Judgement on Imo Governorship Election / How Can I Reach EEDC And Get Them To Come To My Rescue?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.