Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,401 members, 7,819,428 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

Message From The Police On The 2019 General Elections In Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Message From The Police On The 2019 General Elections In Nigeria (13662 Views)

"We Are Concerned With 2019 General Elections" - APC To Defectors / IPOB Insists On Boycott Of 2019 General Election / 2019 General Elections Will Cost N242.4bn - Buhari Tells National Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Message From The Police On The 2019 General Elections In Nigeria by lookingfly: 7:02pm On Feb 15, 2019
I heard the federal government just sent some money to the account of security men with out no explanation.looks like a way to influence the security to me.
Re: Message From The Police On The 2019 General Elections In Nigeria by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:31pm On Feb 15, 2019
HEFAIROHLUWA:
Sure no rules were broken..The impersonator was smart enough to use a different but very similar Letter for the "I" in grills
Thanks sir.
The moniker has been banned!
God bless you.
God bless Nigeria.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Message From The Police On The 2019 General Elections In Nigeria by Bennycollins: 7:47pm On Feb 15, 2019
Why do you laugh at anybody?? Whoever wins we all suffer or enjoy. Or are you staying outside Nigeria? If Buhari is declared winner by INEC, what makes you better than those you are laughing at? You would still not be better than Atiku and those you think you are laughing at. Personally I am cashing in on the bad economy of today. But I have conscience to think of helpless Nigerians, . Get sense.
PythonDancer:
Did anyone else notice how igbos , aka pdp supporters ,aka wailers are hijacking every thread on Nairaland front page .
And creating numerous threads in the politics section.
I just laugh at these people cos their wailing will be intensified on Monday when Buhari is declared winner by INEC . After getting the votes of the majority
Re: Message From The Police On The 2019 General Elections In Nigeria by PythonDancer: 7:49pm On Feb 15, 2019
Bennycollins:
Why do you laugh at anybody?? Whoever wins we all suffer or enjoy. Or are you staying outside Nigeria? If Buhari is declared winner by INEC, what makes you better than those you are laughing at? You would still not be better than Atiku and those you think you are laughing at. Personally I am cashing in on the bad economy of today. But I have conscience to think of helpless Nigerians, . Get sense.
An Ipobpig spotted
Re: Message From The Police On The 2019 General Elections In Nigeria by wallchat: 7:52pm On Feb 15, 2019
Good Evening Ladies and gentlemen of this reputatable forum.
I am happy to tell you that Buhari will be fu--ck without Condom tomorrow.
Re: Message From The Police On The 2019 General Elections In Nigeria by drezzyx(m): 8:01pm On Feb 15, 2019
I would love the presence of the military just like the last election,Trouble makers fear them more than policemen.
A soldier must not even shout , just mere pointing of fingers people respect themselves.
Re: Message From The Police On The 2019 General Elections In Nigeria by mtchewwwww(f): 8:06pm On Feb 15, 2019
they just killed 66 people in christian community in Kaduna today and you are talking about robust security
Re: Message From The Police On The 2019 General Elections In Nigeria by mtchewwwww(f): 8:08pm On Feb 15, 2019
lookingfly:
I heard the federal government just sent some money to the account of security men with out no explanation.looks like a way to influence the security to me.

are you serious??
Re: Message From The Police On The 2019 General Elections In Nigeria by Bennycollins: 8:10pm On Feb 15, 2019
Hahaha, I am not even igbo, not to talk of Ipob. I know it's in your character ( APC miscreants) to abuse and call anyone with superior argument names.
PythonDancer:

An Ipobpig spotted
Re: Message From The Police On The 2019 General Elections In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:36pm On Feb 15, 2019
lacemose:
The Nigerian Police Force has passed a message today to the citizens of Nigeria concerning the upcoming elections. The FPRO, Frank Mba said this while speaking to ChannelsTV.

"Nigerians should expect a robust security arrangement for the election, we have the Election Monitoring Intelligence Team already on ground following up on the security threat analysis carried out. We are professionals and our loyalty is to the Nigerian people"

"IGP MA ADAMU's deployment of Senior Police Officers for the elections is without any political colouration but based on competence and merit. We are public servants and not regional or local police officers and we can function professionally anywhere deployed."

"There will be strong synergy & collaboration between the Police & other security agencies. All security personnel deployed will be guided by the same rules of engagement and SOP with filled gap in areas of manpower and material resources, technical know-how and general knowledge"

Also the Police IGP, M.A Adamu took to the Nigerian Police Force official Twitter page the following message...

"Our officers are properly mobilized, trained & adequately motivated to act professionally in the elections. Election Duty Allowances have already been paid directly into individual salary account. We won't disappoint the Nigerian people"

"Any citizen that intends to offer himself/herself to be used negatively as cannon folders for political actors should either have a rethink or be ready to face the consequences. We will deal decisively with elements that attempt to test our will by engaging in electoral offences"

"I have set up a Special Election Investigation Team (SEIT) tasked with the exclusive functions of taking in custody and undertaking detailed investigation of all arrested electoral offenders including those involved in vote buying and selling across the country."

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/02/message-from-nigerian-police-force-for.html

BELIEVE THE NIGERIAN POLICE AT YOUR OWN PERIL. NIGERIAN POLICE FORCE....THE WORST POLICE FORCE IN THE UNIVERSE. Buhari police of incompetence.
Re: Message From The Police On The 2019 General Elections In Nigeria by lookingfly: 10:13pm On Feb 15, 2019
mtchewwwww:

are you serious??
very very.... My neighbor police officer received 85k two days ago.
Re: Message From The Police On The 2019 General Elections In Nigeria by 2018PROFSUNDAY: 10:43pm On Feb 15, 2019
Okay thanks. Please do you have any hotline that we can call in case of any emergency.
Re: Message From The Police On The 2019 General Elections In Nigeria by mtchewwwww(f): 1:10pm On Feb 16, 2019
lookingfly:
very very.... My neighbor police officer received 85k two days ago.

haa!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Iyorchia Ayu: APC Sued Atiku In Wike’s Name / Arewa Youths Assembly Calls For Postponement Of The 2023 Election / NNPC Seeks Private Companies To Operate Port Harcourt Refinery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.