Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,022 members, 7,828,597 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

"Nobody Will Unseat Me" — Nigerians React To President Buhari's Vow - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Nobody Will Unseat Me" — Nigerians React To President Buhari's Vow (499 Views)

President Buhari’s Vow To End Violence Lies In Tatters As Insurgencies Grow / Igwe Ofomba, Native Doctor: Atiku Will Unseat Buhari At Tribunal / 2019 Election: Nobody Will Unseat Me, Buhari Vows (2) (3) (4)

(1)

"Nobody Will Unseat Me" — Nigerians React To President Buhari's Vow by Griezwoman: 3:54pm On Feb 15, 2019
Nigerians have reacted to President Buhari's confidence that nobody will unseat in saturday’s election.

President Buhari during an interview with CNN’s David Mckenzie, he was asked series of questions, ranging from Boko Haram attacks and how he intends to accept defeat if he eventually loses out in tomorrow's election.

But President Buhari in his response, told the Interviewer that "no body would unseat me" and that statement have sparked outrage as Nigerians condemned the statement and advised him to let the electorate decide his fate.

Watch the video here and see reactions below

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: "Nobody Will Unseat Me" — Nigerians React To President Buhari's Vow by Griezwoman: 3:55pm On Feb 15, 2019

Re: "Nobody Will Unseat Me" — Nigerians React To President Buhari's Vow by Mynd44: 4:16pm On Feb 15, 2019

(1)

Words You Will Hear From PDP When They Lost The Election Tomorrow / Apc...going Back To Opposition / Breaking News:pdp Members Are Protesting The Arrest And Prosecution Of One Evans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.