Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,478 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

closed - Investment (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / closed (14872 Views)

What's Your Biggest Investment In 2018 And How Much Did You Make? / Make 50%-100% Daily Trading Cryptocurrency. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: closed by FXElixir: 9:36pm On Mar 26, 2019
seapson:

Cry all u can....

I only cry for your mugus...how u dashed their hopes of making good money.

Hehehe... I doubt you even pay them as at when due. I know your kind. Can you tell me with all confidence that your payments are up to date and settled

I will cry for those investors ...
Re: closed by seapson(m): 10:02pm On Mar 26, 2019
FXElixir:

I only cry for your mugus...how u dashed their hopes of making good money.

Hehehe... I doubt you even pay them as at when due. I know your kind. Can you tell me with all confidence that your payments are up to date and settled

I will cry for those investors ...

I wished i had listened to peoples advice earlier to just ignore you.
You can have the whole thread to yourself. ...
Continue your cry
Re: closed by FXElixir: 11:07pm On Mar 26, 2019
seapson:

I wished i had listened to peoples advice earlier to just ignore you.
You can have the whole thread to yourself. ...
Continue your cry

You mean Pastor Damian's advice...

I know you're a coward little boy.
You couldn't answer a single of my questions...let's assume you're GUILTY.

Before you escape CHANGE THE TITLE OF THIS THREAD.
I will keep my spying app on your WhatsApp groups yes .
MY ADVICE TO YOU

*Stop the fake promises

*Stop using style to trade members money and pocketing profits by not keeping to agreed payment times/dates.

*Stop listening to that devil he might be demon or human. Stop taking advice from him/her.

*Apologize to your members, you're a lousy admin who lies too much.

*Stop blackmailing your members with threats that your family/friends want you to stop the group.

* Kill your penchant for GREED.

*CHANGE THE TITLE OF THIS THREAD OR REVERT BACK TO YOUR INITIAL PROMISES..

*You will never go far being tardy and lousy. Punctuality is the soul of business. Kill African time in all your operations. It makes you look like a theif when you can't stick to time.

*Adjust your rate to fair acceptable ones. You little greedy boy.

*Stop thinking you're doing Charitable work. Your investors didn't pick cash from tress to give you. Take your cut and be professional. Pay on time. And don't be looking for praise or sympathy from anyone. That really sucks !

NOBODY on that group will ever tell u the truth let like I just have. You should appreciate me.

Ok my boy...you can run away now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: closed by seapson(m): 4:51am On Mar 27, 2019
FXElixir:

MY ADVICE TO YOU

*Stop the fake promises

*Stop using style to trade members money and pocketing profits by not keeping to agreed payment times/dates.

*Stop listening to that devil he might be demon or human. Stop taking advice from him/her.

*Stop blackmailing your members with threats that your family/friends want you to stop the group.

*You will never go far being tardy and lousy. Punctuality is the soul of business. Kill African time in all your operations. It makes you look like a theif when you can't stick to time.

*Stop thinking you're doing Charitable work. Your investors didn't pick cash from tress to give you. Take your cut and be professional. Pay on time. And don't be looking for praise or sympathy from anyone. That really sucks !

NOBODY on that group will ever tell u the truth let like I just have. You should appreciate me.

Re: closed by DUBES(m): 5:47am On Mar 27, 2019
I’m surprised you are still saying things like this. I thought we could be civil enough in our discussion but you obviously don’t want that. So I won’t furnish your comments with any response anymore. Your words your choice, you can use them anyhow you want, it’s up to you.
FXElixir:

Pastor Damien
Say the truth and let the devil be ashamed.
What agreement do you have with Seapson ?
Tell Seapson group members your special rate.
Are you the real owner of the robot
Why have you decided to make incompetent Seapson your front man

Oya talk !
Re: closed by seapson(m): 6:52am On Mar 27, 2019
dont mind the attention seeking E-warrior..this thread had gone down pages,and ive stopped getting request from people to join,only for the attention seeker to bring it up again...now people are begging me to add them again, cus the thread is back to the investment front page again...lolss he said i'm his boy,well i call him a fool at forty...
Re: closed by AmandaaaP(f): 10:16am On Mar 27, 2019
seapson:
dont mind the attention seeking E-warrior..this thread had gone down pages,and ive stopped getting request from people to join,only for the attention seeker to bring it up again...now people are begging me to add them again, cus the thread is back to the investment front page again...lolss he said i'm his boy,well i call him a fool at forty...

So it's about getting more people to beg you to join your dodgy group ?
If any of the points he raised above are true then you should be very ashamed of yourself .
That's how you people destroy your own credibility and business and then blame government. Terrible !
Re: closed by Koolbobby(m): 10:23am On Mar 27, 2019
FXElixir:

MY ADVICE TO YOU

*Stop the fake promises

You're just an inconsistent Rabble-rouser. I thought you were intelligent at first and was admiring your method of putting Seapson on his toes knowing a 3rd eye is watching his moves. But it appears your hands are faster than your brain, nevermind your language.

1. Are you angry you have missed out on 3 payout days?
2. Are you or your spy annoyed that it hasn't played out exactly how you predicted?
3. Are you angry the guy seem more honourable than what you thought of him?
4. Has your spy spotted anyone who had requested for his investment and had not been paid?
5. What exactly is boiling your blood?

Lastly, what happens in the group will remain there and not for public consumption for your likes to feed on. I will not entertain you with our discussions there.

I understand your frustrations and distrust but it cannot be an "elixir" to your fear of future investments, much less FX... Get well soon
Re: closed by Koolbobby(m): 10:27am On Mar 27, 2019
AmandaaaP:

If any of the points he raised above are true then you should be very ashamed of yourself .
That's how you people destroy your own credibility and business and then blame government. Terrible !

Do you understand what is happening here or you just want to jump on FXElixir's bandwagon?
Re: closed by FXElixir: 11:32am On Mar 27, 2019
[s]
Koolbobby:

You're just an inconsistent Rabble-rouser. I thought you were intelligent at first and was admiring your method of putting Seapson on his toes knowing a 3rd eye is watching his moves. But it appears your hands are faster than your brain, nevermind your language.

1. Are you angry you have missed out on 3 payout days?
2. Are you or your spy annoyed that it hasn't played out exactly how you predicted?
3. Are you angry the guy seem more honourable than what you thought of him?
4. Has your spy spotted anyone who had requested for his investment and had not been paid?
5. What exactly is boiling your blood?

Lastly, what happens in the group will remain there and not for public consumption for your likes to feed on. I will not entertain you with our discussions there.

I understand your frustrations and distrust but it cannot be an "elixir" to your fear of future investments, much less FX... Get well soon
[/s]

E pain you, bah ?
Re: closed by Koolbobby(m): 11:54am On Mar 27, 2019
FXElixir:
[s][/s]

E pain you, bah ?

You are the one in pains bro.

Why not stop trying to be a Super Hero where no need arise. Even Superheroes do not overestimate their usefulness in spite of their extraordinary abilities.

An advise for you; carry out your due diligence and make sure you have your facts right before going about the way you are.

We do not even understand what you represent anymore...

1 Like

Re: closed by FXElixir: 1:14pm On Mar 27, 2019
Koolbobby:

You are the one in pains bro.

Why not stop trying to be a Super Hero where no need arise. Even Superheroes do not overestimate their usefulness in spite of their extraordinary abilities.

An advise for you; carry out your due diligence and make sure you have your facts right before going about the way you are.

We do not even understand what you represent anymore...

Are you pastor DUBES ?

By the way....those ppl you are removing from that group are not your focus.
I never said my spy was human bro
Hahaha !
Read up on WhatsApp admin permissions flaws.
If you know, you know.
Re: closed by seapson(m): 1:16pm On Mar 27, 2019
AmandaaaP:

I wished you had read and understood what i wrote up there before dropping this comment...
it is well
Re: closed by FXElixir: 2:40pm On Mar 27, 2019
DUBES:

Hello, sorry to disappoint you bro. All is fine and working seamlessly. We just chose to interact more on WhatsApp not Nairaland. We are really happy and blessed to work with Seapson. It will be good if you stop being pessimistic because He has been a blessing to us

The "New strategy" doesn't work bro.

I can still enter and exit as I please.
Re: closed by Koolbobby(m): 4:46pm On Mar 27, 2019
FXElixir:

The "New strategy" doesn't work bro.

I can still enter and exit as I please.

You overrate yourself.

You were in a group that pays people on agreed dates and folks are on course for a fourth payout yet you weep and wail so much.

Why can't you be humble and ask to be incorporated? I know you've been waiting for this offer all along...
Re: closed by FXElixir: 5:09pm On Mar 27, 2019
Koolbobby:

You overrate yourself.

You were in a group that pays people on agreed dates and folks are on course for a fourth payout yet you weep and wail so much.

Why can't you be humble and ask to be incorporated? I know you've been waiting for this offer all along...

Pastor DUBES why calling me "mad and dog"
Remember you supposed to be a pastor ooo..

You think I'm new to Forex games ?

I make good money everyday from harmonics..
The only thing worthwhile in that group is their robot..
The admin is plonker..
Let's just say You have about 15 active investors...can he even pay on time ?? Joking group.
Let me not add to his stress by adding myself.

I also belong to two telegram groups of serious gentlemen. I'm an admin in one WE PAY ALWAYS ON TIME and we have never adjusted rate to cheat anybody ooo.

See how Seapson was bashing other scam traders when he came out.
He's not better. All you have is robot.

May consider buying it but I can never be in your group.
Let's discuss selling it...Oya talk.

So my dear I'm lacking to beg to join that group where when the admin says good morning you need to check the window to be sure it's actually morning.
Re: closed by Emzy90(m): 5:42pm On Mar 27, 2019
FXElixir:

The admin is plonker..
Let's just say You have about 15 active investors...can he even pay on time ?? Joking group.

I also belong to two telegram groups of serious gentlemen. I'm an admin in one WE PAY ALWAYS ON TIME and we have never adjusted rate to cheat anybody ooo.

So my dear I'm lacking to beg to join that group where when the admin says good morning you need to check the window to be sure it's actually morning.
OK now we get your point...u are part of those scammers on telegram that rip money off people and you want new clients for the scheme........GOD PUNISH YOU. THUNDER JOIN STRIKE YOU THERE!!!!
Re: closed by FXElixir: 5:53pm On Mar 27, 2019
This stupid Aba boy again.
Where did you see anything like begging for members.
In my signature ? In my post ?

Na 2 ignore you.

When you become class captain of your secondary school we can chat.

I only talk to admins.

Emzy90:

OK now we get your point...u are part of those scammers on telegram that rip money off people and you want new clients for the scheme........GOD PUNISH YOU. THUNDER JOIN STRIKE YOU THERE!!!!
Re: closed by Koolbobby(m): 6:48pm On Mar 27, 2019
FXElixir:

The admin is plonker..

Haha...

So, a competition sprung and you suddenly became restless. You probably don't take your admin job serious enough.

Now, you want the bot? This is what it has been all about huh?

You are just far too incoherent to be taken serious. I have invested enough time on you today already, you should be thankful...
Re: closed by FXElixir: 6:54pm On Mar 27, 2019
Koolbobby:

Haha...

So, a competition sprung and you suddenly became restless. You probably don't take your admin job serious enough.

Now, you want the bot? This is what it has been all about huh?

You are just far too incoherent to be taken serious. I have invested enough time on you today already, you should be thankful...

I'm glad you enjoyed today's game. I score u 5.5/10.

Hahaha !!!
Re: closed by ejiro265: 7:03pm On Mar 27, 2019
Learn how to turn #2000 naira in to #60,000 - #100,000 a month using your smartphone for only 2 hours. Yes 2hrs daily. The lecture will be taking place on a WhatsApp group.

Join the Lecture on WhatsApp by clicking the Link below.
http:///LAXrdP
Re: closed by Koolbobby(m): 7:14pm On Mar 27, 2019
FXElixir:

I'm glad you enjoyed today's game. I score u 5.5/10.

Hahaha !!!

You are so slow. That I actually rated you... undecided

You don't measure at all.

Be thankful...
Re: closed by OLORIPAPA: 7:24pm On Mar 27, 2019
Are u for real?y not just trade for urself and make all the money...

1 Like

Re: closed by FXElixir: 7:38pm On Mar 27, 2019
Koolbobby:

You are so slow. That I actually rated you... undecided

You don't measure at all.

Be thankful...

Hahaha!!!
The game is over now.
And you must be hungry...go and eat.
Ndo !
Re: closed by Koolbobby(m): 8:04pm On Mar 27, 2019
FXElixir:

Hahaha!!!
The game is over now.
And you must be hungry...go and eat.
Ndo !

Seapson, find N100 give this guy in your magnanimity...
Re: closed by Nasfri123: 8:17pm On Mar 27, 2019
[quote author=FXElixir post=75866937]LATEST INFO FROM THE GROUP.

THE GROUP IS NOW FULLY SUBSCRIBED AT ABOVE $2000
NOTHING IS HAPPENING SINCE THEN .
SEAPSON IS HOLDING OVER N750,000 OF VICTIMS FUND
NO TRADING HAS BEGUN.
I WILL KEEP NLANDERS INFORMED ON THIS DEVELOPING FRAUD.

I KNOW IM VERY JOBLESS AT THE MOMENT BUT SEAPSON MUST BE BROUGHT TO BOOK

LOOOL !![someone like you can never be rich, never. you have negatively being talking since the begining of this thread. what are your achievement. You stay away and let them be. is that your money, people that there are keeping there money are they complaining. why giving yourself pain over what you cannot change or alter. becareful with your life and destiny. this your attitude will not lead you anyway. stop all this your "GOING NO WHERE PROTEST" dont try to add more pain to your life. if is your money i will not say anything. but is not yours. If you think there are be scam. thank God is not you. Leave them let them be scam ok. you better becareful. if you want to be relevant not in a negative way. it seems to me are still with your parents.]
Re: closed by FXElixir: 8:22pm On Mar 27, 2019
[quote author=Nasfri123 post=77043507][/quote]

Alhaji Baba Olowo

Read my posts- all of it.

Seems you were not the very sharp type at school.

Thank Allah you found Seapson.
Re: closed by naijajobx: 8:26pm On Mar 27, 2019
Mine.below
Re: closed by Nasfri123: 8:30pm On Mar 27, 2019
Your Village people are still at work. dot worry, 2078 is your year. i promise you, you will make it by then.
FXElixir:

Alhaji Baba Olowo

Read my posts- all of it.

Seems you were not the very sharp type at school.

Thank Allah you found Seapson.
Re: closed by Nasfri123: 8:32pm On Mar 27, 2019
Re: closed by FXElixir: 8:34pm On Mar 27, 2019
Nasfri123:
Your Village people are still at work. dot worry, 2078 is your year. i promise you, you will make it by then.

grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy shocked shocked cheesy grin grin

And on behalf of your entire extended family, I say

Aaameeeenn.
Re: closed by Emzy90(m): 10:24pm On Mar 27, 2019
FXElixir:

This stupid Aba boy again.
Where did you see anything like begging for members.
In my signature ? In my post ?

Na 2 ignore you.

When you become class captain of your secondary school we can chat.

I only talk to admins.

lol keep fooling around while seapson makes more money for us. I will use part if it to send you to a good primary school. the one u attended did a terrible job!!!.... all dis your pains would have been averted if you dad had just #20 to get gold circle across d road and right now it seems d trait have been transferred to you... mumu

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What You Can Do With $2(#650) In This Economic Reccession / SEC Suspends BGL From Capital Market Operations / Ethiopia Topples Nigeria On Foreign Investment Destination List In Africa - See

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.