Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

closed - Investment (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / closed (14846 Views)

What's Your Biggest Investment In 2018 And How Much Did You Make? / Make 50%-100% Daily Trading Cryptocurrency. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: closed by FXElixir: 7:19pm On Feb 19, 2019
Emzy90:

lolz...I don't have anything to prove to you LOSER!!

Your PAPA na loser SEAPSON.
Re: closed by Emzy90(m): 7:24pm On Feb 19, 2019
FXElixir:

Your PAPA na loser SEAPSON.
lolz..oh now u are back to seapson....u have brain issues ...I no blame u sha condom 4 solve all ur papa problem
Re: closed by FXElixir: 7:28pm On Feb 19, 2019
Emzy90:

lolz..oh now u are back to seapson....u have brain issues ...I no blame u sha condom 4 solve all ur papa problem

MY SWEET SWEET MOLE IM DONE FUCKING U.

BUT WHY IS IT THAT YOU CAN'T PULL AWAY FROM SUCKING MY DICK ?

DOES MY DICK TASTE THAT GOOD ?
PLEASE PLEASE ...LET ME SHARE THE JOY TO OTHER COCKSUCKERS. ITS NOT FOR YOU ALONE.
Re: closed by Emzy90(m): 8:01pm On Feb 19, 2019
FXElixir:

MY SWEET SWEET MOLE IM DONE FUCKING U.

BUT WHY IS IT THAT YOU CAN'T PULL AWAY FROM SUCKING MY DICK ?

DOES MY DICK TASTE THAT GOOD ?
PLEASE PLEASE ...LET ME SHARE THE JOY TO OTHER COCKSUCKERS. ITS NOT FOR YOU ALONE.
lolz...an now seapson is d mole? mentally ret*rded myopic senseless bastard... go Bleep yourself...PUSSY!
Re: closed by FXElixir: 8:19pm On Feb 19, 2019
Emzy90:

lolz...an now seapson is d mole? mentally ret*rded myopic senseless bastard... go Bleep yourself...PUSSY!

Let me sing a song for my sweet cunt mole...

....It must av been love but it's over Naaaaàw !!!

Leave me alone mole...more like you to conquer...
But if wanna keep chasing my shadow then I can't help you.
Re: closed by VincentMark: 10:10pm On Feb 19, 2019
nice
Re: closed by gobuchinny: 11:31pm On Feb 19, 2019
FXElixir:

Let me sing a song for my sweet cunt mole...

....It must av been love but it's over Naaaaàw !!!

Leave me alone mole...more like you to conquer...
But if wanna keep chasing my shadow then I can't help you.

Bros I really wonder y u would start to knock people's hustle without proof? I have been following your rants since and I'm amused that you r bent on discrediting this dude without proof or reason..

Bros relax ooo...and face you hustle...noone has come forth to lay accusations infact did you know he returned the monies of everyone that changed their minds and even added some change extra grin

I was part of the what's up group but exited because I wanna do bigger investments and beleive me he isn't ready to accept bigger amount nor sell his bot, now does that sound like a scammer angryyes and soon hopefully when he settles down and is ready i will deal with him...I hope this doesn't give you a headache tho grin and if it does I heard emzor has a new product I think emzor para 1000....use it wink

Peace
Re: closed by FXElixir: 11:50pm On Feb 19, 2019
gobuchinny:

Bros I really wonder y u would start to knock people's hustle without proof? I have been following your rants since and I'm amused that you r bent on discrediting this dude without proof or reason..

Bros relax ooo...and face you hustle...noone has come forth to lay accusations infact did you know he returned the monies of everyone that changed their minds and even added some change extra grin

I was part of the what's up group but exited because I wanna do bigger investments and beleive me he isn't ready to accept bigger amount nor sell his bot, now does that sound like a scammer angryyes and soon hopefully when he settles down and is ready i will deal with him...I hope this doesn't give you a headache tho grin and if it does I heard emzor has a new product I think emzor para 1000....use it wink

Peace

LOL !! SORRY I DON'T DO DRUGS.

THANKS FOR THE LOVE AND CARE.

IM "MIGHTY" GRATEFUL.

PEACE.

1 Like

Re: closed by gobuchinny: 6:20am On Feb 20, 2019
Re: closed by gobuchinny: 2:11pm On Feb 20, 2019
FXElixir:

LOL !! SORRY I DON'T DO DRUGS.

THANKS FOR THE LOVE AND CARE.

IM "MIGHTY" GRATEFUL.

PEACE.

grin

1 Like

Re: closed by sonofElElyon: 2:37pm On Feb 28, 2019

1 Like

Re: closed by DUBES(m): 2:53pm On Feb 28, 2019
Binary with Seapson Issa goal. I just received my alert now with proof too. God bless this wonderful Nigerian who give us hope that we still got genuine people with integrity
Re: closed by Emzy90(m): 3:01pm On Feb 28, 2019
DUBES:
Binary with Seapson Issa goal. I just received my alert now with proof too. God bless this wonderful Nigerian who give us hope that we still got genuine people with integrity

where is that product of wasted sperm @FXELixir
Re: closed by sekesi2009(m): 6:16am On Mar 02, 2019
You don't have to abuse him. Right now, if he's seeing this post, am sure he will be ashamed to open his mouth again, unless of course he would want to apologize and join the investors or partners as you rightly put it.
Re: closed by FXElixir: 5:26pm On Mar 14, 2019
sekesi2009:
You don't have to abuse him. Right now, if he's seeing this post, am sure he will be ashamed to open his mouth again, unless of course he would want to apologize and join the investors or partners as you rightly put it.

One thing you must understand about Fxelixir is he's a master at mind games and deception.
He might even be one of the group's top investors.
Helll l...he might even be Seapson himself...

wink grin grin grin sad angry grin grin grin sad sad cheesy cheesy grin cry kiss kiss kiss
Re: closed by Nasfri123: 6:02pm On Mar 18, 2019
gud seapson please i have 50$, please can you merge with anyone please.
Re: closed by FXElixir: 9:07pm On Mar 23, 2019
FXElixir:

ASSUMING YOUR ROBOT WORKS WHAT'S STOPPING YOU FROM ESCAPING WITH THEIR INVESTMENT OR CHEATING THEM AFTER THE FIRST WITHDRAWALS ?

YOU HAVE A PLAN
I DON'T KNOW EXACTLY WHAT BUT I KNOW YOU DO...

SEAPSON Group Members HOW MARKET ?? ?? ??

If it's what I'm thinking you guys Neva chee chum tin yet.

I nor be prophet but I understand Naija typical runs psychology wella. tongue
Re: closed by DUBES(m): 6:08am On Mar 24, 2019
FXElixir:

Hello, sorry to disappoint you bro. All is fine and working seamlessly. We just chose to interact more on WhatsApp not Nairaland. We are really happy and blessed to work with Seapson. It will be good if you stop being pessimistic because He has been a blessing to us
Re: closed by Zombicmodz: 8:42am On Mar 24, 2019
Re: closed by Oluwatosean(m): 10:03pm On Mar 24, 2019
This group has gone cold since February...is seapson still alive...

You said you created this thread to help pple but it seems like you created it for a purpose other than that..

Cuz, it seems you disappeared as soon as you got what you wanted

You said you'd put Fxelixir to shame after one week but it's been months and all we have is one crappy testimony from your right hand man dubes

Come save your face and image (that's if you have one) if you are not a bloody scammer

I thought you were supposed to have about 20 investors

1 Like

Re: closed by FXElixir: 10:44pm On Mar 24, 2019
Engr. Damian

You're always holding brief for the admin Mr. Popoola.
Why ?

How much do you charge for your public relations services ? I know it cannot just be for free...

I'm not a inclined to believe all this rosy picture you're painting.
Let Seapson group members come here and take a poll. Let them speak for themselves.

Has Seapson kept his promises prior to collecting money or not That is the 50 million naira question.

I mean you guys need to change the topic of this thread it is now very misleading.

DUBES:

Hello, sorry to disappoint you bro. All is fine and working seamlessly. We just chose to interact more on WhatsApp not Nairaland. We are really happy and blessed to work with Seapson. It will be good if you stop being pessimistic because He has been a blessing to us
Re: closed by DUBES(m): 11:25pm On Mar 24, 2019
Not in the way U are seeing it. I just look at the good in people and don’t like to generalize and judge people hastily. As a people we need to start embracing genuineness and sincerity when we see one. Like U have already addressed me, I am an Engr and I don’t do PR for it’s not my profession. All I knw and practice is engineering and I stick to that. I just show optimism in his program and I haven’t been disappointed unless U want me to lie which I wouldn’t do bro.
FXElixir:
Engr. Damian

You're always holding brief for the admin Mr. Popoola.
Why ?

How much do you charge for your public relations services ? I know it cannot just be for free...

I'm not a inclined to believe all this rosy picture you're painting.
Let Seapson group members come here and take a poll. Let them speak for themselves.

Has Seapson kept his promises prior to collecting money or not That is the 50 million naira question.

I mean you guys need to change the topic of this thread it is now very misleading.

Re: closed by FENZY24(m): 1:53am On Mar 25, 2019
Pls add me to the group 08068868362
Re: closed by seapson(m): 9:03am On Mar 25, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin
@
FXElixir:

ENEMY OF PROGRESS...
i didnt hack any of my investors nairaland account,so out of all the more than 20 investors,at least one should come here to rant about me scamming them
Re: closed by seapson(m): 9:08am On Mar 25, 2019
Oluwatosean:
This group has gone cold since February...is seapson still alive...

You said you created this thread to help pple but it seems like you created it for a purpose other than that..

Cuz, it seems you disappeared as soon as you got what you wanted

You said you'd put Fxelixir to shame after one week but it's been months and all we have is one crappy testimony from your right hand man dubes

Come save your face and image (that's if you have one) if you are not a bloody scammer

I thought you were supposed to have about 20 investors
you can think whatever sir.....
you think i disappeared and non of my investors came to complain abi?
my face and image is intact....peace
Re: closed by seapson(m): 9:27am On Mar 25, 2019
FXElixir:

One thing you must understand about Fxelixir is he's a master at mind games and deception.
He might even be one of the group's top investors.
Helll l...he might even be Seapson himself...

wink grin grin grin sad angry grin grin grin sad sad cheesy cheesy grin cry kiss kiss kiss
LAME
Re: closed by FXElixir: 7:01pm On Mar 26, 2019
seapson:
grin grin grin grin grin grin
@
ENEMY OF PROGRESS...
i didnt hack any of my investors nairaland account,so out of all the more than 20 investors,at least one should come here to rant about me scamming them

Hahaha...silly boy !
What religious denomination do you belong ?
You too dey lie .
Are you waiting for them to come here to cry ?
They know nairalanders will laugh and shame them.
CHANGE THE TITLE OF THIS THREAD
You're not paying 50% a week.
Or you want to attract more mugus ?

Silly boy.
Re: closed by FXElixir: 7:07pm On Mar 26, 2019
DUBES:
Not in the way U are seeing it. I just look at the good in people and don’t like to generalize and judge people hastily. As a people we need to start embracing genuineness and sincerity when we see one. Like U have already addressed me, I am an Engr and I don’t do PR for it’s not my profession. All I knw and practice is engineering and I stick to that. I just show optimism in his program and I haven’t been disappointed unless U want me to lie which I wouldn’t do bro.

Pastor Damien
Say the truth and let the devil be ashamed.
What agreement do you have with Seapson ?
Tell Seapson group members your special rate.
Are you the real owner of the robot
Why have you decided to make incompetent Seapson your front man

Oya talk !
Re: closed by seapson(m): 9:08pm On Mar 26, 2019
FXElixir:

Pastor Damien
Say the truth and let the devil be ashamed.
What agreement do you have with Seapson ?
Tell Seapson group members your special rate.
Are you the real owner of the robot
Why have you decided to make incompetent Seapson your front man

Oya talk !
Yes of course he has helped me a lot, and I definitely have a special rate for him....your story keeps changing on every single comment....you should be ashamed of yourself.....
I am waiting for your next story......
Re: closed by seapson(m): 9:11pm On Mar 26, 2019
FXElixir:

Hahaha...silly boy !
What religious denomination do you belong ?
You too dey lie .
Are you waiting for them to come here to cry ?
They know nairalanders will laugh and shame them.
CHANGE THE TITLE OF THIS THREAD
You're not paying 50% a week.
Or you want to attract more mugus ?

Silly boy.
Cry all u can....
Re: closed by FXElixir: 9:30pm On Mar 26, 2019
seapson:

Yes of course he has helped me a lot, and I definitely have a special rate for him....your story keeps changing on every single comment....you should be ashamed of yourself.....
I am waiting for your next story......

Don't be silly boy !

That post is not addressing you.
Allow pastor Damian to answer.
Meanwhile, you can change that title.
Robot miss road boy ...Lolll !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What You Can Do With $2(#650) In This Economic Reccession / SEC Suspends BGL From Capital Market Operations / Ethiopia Topples Nigeria On Foreign Investment Destination List In Africa - See

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.