Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,746 members, 7,809,846 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:57 PM

closed - Investment (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / closed (14802 Views)

What's Your Biggest Investment In 2018 And How Much Did You Make? / Make 50%-100% Daily Trading Cryptocurrency. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: closed by FXElixir: 10:54pm On Mar 27, 2019
My brother, have this.
Drink the whole bottle...

Last last U go dey alright.
Despite my harshness I really do care about you kiss

Emzy90:

lol keep fooling around while seapson makes more money for us. I will use part if it to send you to a good primary school. the one u attended did a terrible job!!!.... all dis your pains would have been averted if you dad had just #20 to get gold circle across d road and right now it seems d trait have been transferred to you... mumu

Re: closed by FENZY24(m): 6:00am On Mar 29, 2019
Pls I'll like to join the group.
Re: closed by FXElixir: 7:03pm On Apr 11, 2019
Alhaji Baba Olowo, Baba Horizon, and other mugu Shay u don see am now...

MISOFUNYIN

Re: closed by AmandaaaP(f): 10:29am On Apr 12, 2019
FXElixir:
Alhaji Baba Olowo, Baba Horizon, and other mugu Shay u don see am now...

MISOFUNYIN

So it was a scam or what ?
Re: closed by FXElixir: 10:43am On Apr 12, 2019
AmandaaaP:

So it was a scam or what ?

Lolzzz... before nko?

Go and read the points I listed earlier...I was right about the idiot from the very beginning.

The guy made away with about $12,000 of the mugus money...I tried to warn them. Of course he's not alone he had help from his accomplice in the group.

They made it look like the broker stole the money but with no concrete proof. Some mature minds already realise Seapson is behind it all..but .
The crook has never paid since he changed from 50% weekly to 50% every 2 weeks. That was the alarm bell that the mugus didn't get.

I must say those guys are very dull..I feel no pity for them.

SEAPSOn on the other hand should be arrested.
Abeg I have other stuff to do on my telegram group...

Nonsense and Seapson ingredients.... cheesy

1 Like

Re: closed by AmandaaaP(f): 5:56pm On Apr 12, 2019
FXElixir:

Lolzzz... before nko?

Go and read the points I listed earlier...I was right about the idiot from the very beginning.

The guy made away with about $12,000 of the mugus money...I tried to warn them. Of course he's not alone he had help from his accomplice in the group.

They made it look like the broker stole the money but with no concrete proof. Some mature minds already realise Seapson is behind it all..but .
The crook has never paid since he changed from 50% weekly to 50% every 2 weeks. That was the alarm bell that the mugus didn't get.

Ewooo !!!

Which way Nigeria !

And see how the scammer was talking like a saint earlier.

Save us in this country Jehovah.
Re: closed by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 6:45pm On Apr 12, 2019
Wonderful opportunity... Let's hear it.

Do You Desire A Very Good Property (Landed property or to buy a house.apartment) for acquisition or as a form of Investment That Guarantee High Return? Check our signature below on how to get on PROMO affordable titled lands & properties in good location with Rest of mind. There are good properties in choice locations that boast of a huge return on investment.

You may want to partake in the available promos. Visit our Ikeja Office @ 3/9 Olu Koleosho Street (Off Medical Road) or OUR ISLAND OFFICE @Kilometer 38, LEKKI-EPE EXPRESSWAY By Mayfair (AWOYAYA). Call +2348027390046.

Click the WhatsApp link to reach out to us. Or if you want to know how you can be a part of the business part of Real Estate/Property Business... Join this link together erasing every space and click to chat us ht tp s: / / bit. ly/2ASCSgC

Re: closed by Zombicmodz: 4:40pm On Apr 13, 2019
FXElixir:

Lolzzz... before nko?

Hey Mr Elixir

Are you sure of what you're saying ?
The group Admin changed agreement to 50% every 2 weeks ??
That he stopped paying ?
And for how long ?

Get your facts straight. I'm also interested in getting involved with this and chatted with the admin some weeks back.

$12K missing ?
Broker theft and all. ?
All very crazy allegations.

Please be sure of what you're saying. In fact I think you're confused about it all.
Re: closed by FXElixir: 10:49am On Apr 17, 2019
Zombicmodz:

Hey Mr Elixir

Are you sure of what you're saying ?
The group Admin changed agreement to 50% every 2 weeks ??
That he stopped paying ?
And for how long ?

Get your facts straight. I'm also interested in getting involved with this and chatted with the admin some weeks back.

$12K missing ?
Broker theft and all. ?
All very crazy allegations.

Please be sure of what you're saying. In fact I think you're confused about it all.

Watch and learn.
Re: closed by FXElixir: 11:19am On Apr 17, 2019
A message to Ark of God, Blessed Eniobanke, Bollinger , ... and others

Let's not leave out Seapson and friend..

WHY BINARY.COM CAN NEVER ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY FOR WHAT THEY DON'T KNOW ABOUT

You guys in that group have you asked yourselves
What is the true account number of your binary trading account? I mean the one your admin claims he's trading with.

Did you know the account number from the beginning ?

It was always covered up with paint.

The only thing you know is that it begins with CR6******

Right ?

YOU CANT GET ANY ACKNOWLEDGEMENT FROM BINARY.COM ABOUT THOSE TRANSACTIONS BECAUSE YOU (ADMIN) IS DELIBERATELY QUOTING THE WRONG account number

there are 2 Binary.com account and 2 Perfect money accounts

One binary linked to one perfect money

The other binary account is linked to another perfect money account.

There is a communication between both PM accounts.

Active trading is happening on only one binary.com account

While the other binary account has less than $1,000 in it.

ARE YOU GETTING IT ?

The truth is that you can't tell the difference between both account because the account number is covered. All you know is that they both begin with CR6******

The account with below a thousand dollars bears the admins name. The other one bears his accomplice s name.

PAYOUT

When a pay out is to be made the accomplice transfers fund from his binary to the PM linked to that account.
Then he does PM to PM transfer to the admin account.
Who will then pay thru his bank account.

I ASSURE YOU GUYS GET THE REAL ACCOUNT NUMBER FROM YOUR ADMIN YOU WILL FIND YOUR 12,000 DOLLARS !!!

SFU , FCID, SARS, EFCC take your pick.

BUT WHY DO THIS ?

The motivation behind the scam is for them to build a slush fund of cash from trading your own money. While keeping you from making any profit at all... I'm sure your admin is promised to pay everyone their initial capital at an unknown date but what about YOUR PROFITS ? ? ?

Your profits didn't disappear. They are hidden in binary account. The number of which only they know....
They're Gonna be having a GREAT EASTER with your money guys....are you all so daft ? ?

Re: closed by FXElixir: 8:55am On Apr 23, 2019
Shame on you Seapson, you're really doing well in the crime world. Are you the first person to trade binary for others ??

only you fall sick

Only you have fiancee

Only you bank freeze his account

Only you that binary steals from

Only you email is hacked

Yeye Boy.
Re: closed by FXElixir: 8:56am On Apr 23, 2019
Emmy and Damian is the same person.
Re: closed by FXElixir: 9:01am On Apr 23, 2019
SEAPSON you are alone...even the people you think you fooled are secretly working out your downfall... Damian will run and hide in Abakaliki..
You have revealed that you are a scam from the very beginning by saying " send me the total amount you collected so I subtract it from your total investment YOURE A THEIF !

YOU USED THOSE GULLIBLE MUGUS TO IMPROVE YOUR LIFE AND YOU WANT TO SEND THEM AWAY WITH NOTHING NO PROFITS AT ALL... THUNDER IS LOADING
Re: closed by FXElixir: 9:04am On Apr 23, 2019
I scanned you spiritually sometime ago and I can see you were in serious financial mess BEFORE you started that group. So you decided to ruin others to better yourself...well done.
Re: closed by FXElixir: 9:07am On Apr 23, 2019
IF YOU DONT PAY THEIR CAPITAL IN FULL AND FORGET ABOUT WHAT U PAID EARLIER, YOU WILL ONLY HAVE YOURSELF TO BLAME....CHEAT.

cheesy grin angry sad sad cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: closed by gabwiry: 3:52pm On Apr 23, 2019
Maximum respect for FXElixir

You predicted everything from the onset and it happened accurately as you have predicted. Season is closer to jail than he could ever imagined.

1 Like

Re: closed by gabwiry: 4:00pm On Apr 23, 2019
I lover the way @Bollinger @Ark of God, @Blessed Eniobanke and @Dr David has heated up the fool with technical questions he never prepared for.

It has shown that the $11, 000 he claimed was not credited is actually residing in his second account. What a miserable fool he is.

He thought he everyone are dummies like him. Even if he pays back investors funds, he will be punished.

1 Like

Re: closed by gabwiry: 4:08pm On Apr 23, 2019
@Ark of God even helped him to compose a mail so he forward it to binary.com. These guys all trusted him and were helping him with brilliant ideas and professional advice on how to approach the matter. They never though he has been presented a wrong account for binary.com to investigate
Re: closed by gabwiry: 4:10pm On Apr 23, 2019
One of his investor is getting married this weekend and he promised to refund him his investment before Saturday. He if fails on doing this latest by 4pm on Friday, I will be here to post all his details for everyone to see
Re: closed by gabwiry: 4:13pm On Apr 23, 2019
I am one of his investor, but I've not been active on his group.

I will wait till Friday evening and come back here to post all his details. I have his Name, phone number, real picture, bank account and some other detailed which has been secretly linked to me by his partners
Re: closed by gabwiry: 4:18pm On Apr 23, 2019
Debie and Emmy are also his co-partners in crime, they will all be fished out. I will come back here to post all the details on Friday

Just don't wanna reveal much on the matter for now.

FxElixir, please post your WhatsApp contact or Gmail for direct contact. I sent a message to your email which I got on your previous posts on nairaland but wasn't delivered

Thank you
Re: closed by topstone4: 8:47pm On Apr 23, 2019
Emzy90:

lol keep fooling around while seapson makes more money for us. I will use part if it to send you to a good primary school. the one u attended did a terrible job!!!.... all dis your pains would have been averted if you dad had just #20 to get gold circle across d road and right now it seems d trait have been transferred to you... mumu

Can you show evidence that you got paid in that group?
Re: closed by Zombicmodz: 11:59am On Apr 24, 2019
[quote author=gabwiry post=77791682]I am one of his investor

If he's guilty let him face the full consequences along with his pal Emmy /Damian.

Hate these yahoo boys on NL..
Re: closed by DUBES(m): 12:20pm On Apr 24, 2019
I see so many misguided comments here and I want to believe Nigerians are more logical people. So many people just commenting on issues most do not know about. Damian actually has the highest investment there and just like Emmy and others are investors and being pessimistic will make all lose especially me with large investment and I hear someone saying Damian and Emmy should prosecuted for investing? I'm not here to speak for or against but pls make inquiry and know the truth before commenting or taking sides. Let's get realistic and be objective. I won't join the crowd to pass misguided comments that lack truth and fact.
Re: closed by FXElixir: 3:20pm On Apr 24, 2019
gabwiry:
Debie and Emmy are also his co-partners in crime, they will all be fished out. I will come back here to post all the details on Friday

Just don't wanna reveal much on the matter for now.

FxElixir, please post your WhatsApp contact or Gmail for direct contact. I sent a message to your email which I got on your previous posts on nairaland but wasn't delivered

Thank you

Thank you for thanking me bros..
Send me mail
Kolatinubu@outlook.com
Re: closed by FXElixir: 3:23pm On Apr 24, 2019
DUBES:
I see so many misguided comments here and I want to believe Nigerians are more logical people. So many people just commenting on issues most do not know about. Damian actually has the highest investment there and just like Emmy and others are investors and being pessimistic will make all lose especially me with large investment and I hear someone saying Damian and Emmy should prosecuted for investing? I'm not here to speak for or against but pls make inquiry and know the truth before commenting or taking sides. Let's get realistic and be objective. I won't join the crowd to pass misguided comments that lack truth and fact.

When Chidubem abandons Seapson and begins representing himself to save his skin, you know that morning is nigh.
Re: closed by DUBES(m): 4:20pm On Apr 24, 2019
Because U call my name doesn’t mean U know me. I am an investor just like other investors and funny enough I am the highest investor and so I protect my interest and I am a very optimistic person and I still believe in seapson’s authenticity and genuineness even in some of his flaws and bad decisions I still stand by him and I know he will be able to raise to funds to pay us all. Some people who sang his praise when the business was good have all come here to call him all sorts of names because he encountered some problems. I won’t join those people to say bad things about him because I know he is not a bad person. I would always look at the brighter side. I normally won’t talk cuz I’m not a lousy person but did for the purpose of clarity and setting the records straight.
FXElixir:

When Chidubem abandons Seapson and begins representing himself to save his skin, you know that morning is nigh.
Re: closed by FXElixir: 6:00pm On Apr 24, 2019
Bros Chidubem

Make all of you Una dey patient...

Friday no far again..

DUBES:
Because U call my name doesn’t mean U know me. I am an investor just like other investors and funny enough I am the highest investor and so I protect my interest and I am a very optimistic person and I still believe in seapson’s authenticity and genuineness even in some of his flaws and bad decisions I still stand by him and I know he will be able to raise to funds to pay us all. Some people who sang his praise when the business was good have all come here to call him all sorts of names because he encountered some problems. I won’t join those people to say bad things about him because I know he is not a bad person. I would always look at the brighter side. I normally won’t talk cuz I’m not a lousy person but did for the purpose of clarity and setting the records straight.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What Is Happening To MMM, December 2016? / What You Can Do With $2(#650) In This Economic Reccession / SEC Suspends BGL From Capital Market Operations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.