Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,997 members, 7,828,524 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

Why Igbo Sons, Daughters Must Exercise Electoral Franchise - IPOB Strategist - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Igbo Sons, Daughters Must Exercise Electoral Franchise - IPOB Strategist (540 Views)

Nnamdi Azikiwe And Johnson Aguiyi-ironsi. Two Igbo Sons Who Hardly Get Mentioned / 5th Osun Youth Ambassador Awards: Hardworking Sons, Daughters Of State Showcased / Yemi Osinbajo And His Family - Wife, Children - Sons, Daughters (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Igbo Sons, Daughters Must Exercise Electoral Franchise - IPOB Strategist by ToriTori247: 4:17pm On Feb 15, 2019
Amid controversy over a statement credited to the leader of the Independent People of Biafra (IPOB), Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, ordering Igbos to ignore his earlier call for the boycott of Nigeria's presidential election on Saturday, a member of the group has cautioned Ndigbo on the dangers of boycotting the 2019 polls. 

Kanu had in a tweet yesterday reported to had withdrawn the boycott directive.

However, the Director of Research and Strategy of the IPOB, Mazi Ebuka Mbakwe in a statement lamented the adverse effect of the call, urging the Igbos to vote everywhere they are, including Igboland.

According to him, when it seems Ndigbo are "getting it right and on the path to greatness, Nnamdi Kanu and his likes want to return us to those dark ages whereas he has secured the future of his family and family members by receiving a whopping sum of $500 million to cause confusion in Igbo land", alleged.

The full text of the statement reads:
A CLARION CALL TO ALL IGBO SONS AND DAUGHTERS TO EXERCISE THEIR ELECTORAL FRANCHISE
In my capacity as the Director of Research and Strategy of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), I wholly condemn the call to Igbo Sons and Daughters by Nnamdi Kanu and some other unscrupulous elements to boycott the presidential elections scheduled for February 16th, 2019.

At this stage of our critical existence as a people and a race, the call is not only misguided, it is also not in the interest of the Igbo race which has suffered untold hardship since the aftermath of the civil war in Nigeria.

For once, when it seems that we are getting it right and on the path to greatness, Nnamdi Kanu and his likes want to return us to those dark ages whereas he has secured the future of his family and family members by receiving a whopping sum of $500 million to cause confusion in Igbo land.

Nnamdi Kanu as we now know is acting a script orchestrated by those who do not wish the Igbo race well in the scheme of things in Nigeria. He has also set out to put the lives of innocent Sons and Daughters of Igbo extraction at risk with a possible confrontation with the security agencies.

As we all know, the era of been used and dumped by Nnamdi Kanu is over. The period of foolishness has been replaced with wisdom and this fact every wise Igbo Son and Daughter should know.

The threat by IPOB to assault any Igbo Son or Daughter that does not heed to the sit at home order is criminal and an infringement to our right to life in an era of justice and fairness. And it must be resisted by all and sundry including the international community.

Nnamdi Kanu’s action further bolsters the suspicion that he is hell-bent on destroying the Igbo race by turning the once peaceful agitation into a violent one. And this must be resisted, and he is advised to desist from any further attack on anyone for that matter.

I at this moment encourage Ndigbo to come out in their numbers to vote for candidates of their choice and those that appeal to their interest in the forthcoming elections in fulfilment of our rights and privileges.

I also urge Ndigbo to ignore the stay completely at home order by Nnamdi Kanu which is designed and orchestrated to serve his purpose and that of his paymasters that he received the humongous sum of $500 million from recently.

Nnamdi Kanu and his ilk’s want to reduce IPOB to a criminal organization so that they can continue to feed fat from the crisis that would arise eventually. But they will fail because the international community is watching as events are unfolding.

Ndigbo must rise and be counted in this critical point of our existence, and we would not allow a select few to put us in harm’s way for their selfish interest anymore.

It is time to put the enemies of Ndigbo to shame. Come out and exercise your electoral franchise. Ndigbo Kwenu!

Signed:
Ebuka Mbakwe
Director of Research and Strategy
Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB)

Re: Why Igbo Sons, Daughters Must Exercise Electoral Franchise - IPOB Strategist by Notasyouthink: 4:22pm On Feb 15, 2019
Lol @ mazi Ebuka mbakwe Zoo media is full of liars and deceivers.
Re: Why Igbo Sons, Daughters Must Exercise Electoral Franchise - IPOB Strategist by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:23pm On Feb 15, 2019
Interestingly interesting........

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Igbo Sons, Daughters Must Exercise Electoral Franchise - IPOB Strategist by amaniro: 4:59pm On Feb 15, 2019
Abi KANU don receive alert?
Re: Why Igbo Sons, Daughters Must Exercise Electoral Franchise - IPOB Strategist by benobyeze(m): 5:00pm On Feb 15, 2019
I've said it before that Nnamdi Kanu is fraudulent. But all I got in return was abusive name calling. This coming from his camp has vindicated me..
Re: Why Igbo Sons, Daughters Must Exercise Electoral Franchise - IPOB Strategist by RoyalUc(m): 5:11pm On Feb 15, 2019
You people should bury your faces in shame!
Re: Why Igbo Sons, Daughters Must Exercise Electoral Franchise - IPOB Strategist by MONIKERREVEALER: 5:12pm On Feb 15, 2019
benobyeze:
I've said it before that Nnamdi Kanu is fraudulent. But all I got in return was abusive name calling. This coming from his camp has vindicated me..

which nonsense camp?!

gerraway from here you cuntt!!

MNK has achieved what no igboman has been able to achieve since the uncivil war by getting the zoo to sign restructuring!!!
Re: Why Igbo Sons, Daughters Must Exercise Electoral Franchise - IPOB Strategist by Okoroawusa: 5:22pm On Feb 15, 2019
Dance of shame...
Re: Why Igbo Sons, Daughters Must Exercise Electoral Franchise - IPOB Strategist by banom(m): 5:38pm On Feb 15, 2019
tongue tongue
ToriTori247:
Amid controversy over a statement credited to the leader of the Independent People of Biafra (IPOB), Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, ordering Igbos to ignore his earlier call for the boycott of Nigeria's presidential election on Saturday, a member of the group has cautioned Ndigbo on the dangers of boycotting the 2019 polls. 

Kanu had in a tweet yesterday reported to had withdrawn the boycott directive.

However, the Director of Research and Strategy of the IPOB, Mazi Ebuka Mbakwe in a statement lamented the adverse effect of the call, urging the Igbos to vote everywhere they are, including Igboland.

According to him, when it seems Ndigbo are "getting it right and on the path to greatness, Nnamdi Kanu and his likes want to return us to those dark ages whereas he has secured the future of his family and family members by receiving a whopping sum of $500 million to cause confusion in Igbo land", alleged.

The full text of the statement reads:
A CLARION CALL TO ALL IGBO SONS AND DAUGHTERS TO EXERCISE THEIR ELECTORAL FRANCHISE
In my capacity as the Director of Research and Strategy of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), I wholly condemn the call to Igbo Sons and Daughters by Nnamdi Kanu and some other unscrupulous elements to boycott the presidential elections scheduled for February 16th, 2019.

At this stage of our critical existence as a people and a race, the call is not only misguided, it is also not in the interest of the Igbo race which has suffered untold hardship since the aftermath of the civil war in Nigeria.

For once, when it seems that we are getting it right and on the path to greatness, Nnamdi Kanu and his likes want to return us to those dark ages whereas he has secured the future of his family and family members by receiving a whopping sum of $500 million to cause confusion in Igbo land.

Nnamdi Kanu as we now know is acting a script orchestrated by those who do not wish the Igbo race well in the scheme of things in Nigeria. He has also set out to put the lives of innocent Sons and Daughters of Igbo extraction at risk with a possible confrontation with the security agencies.

As we all know, the era of been used and dumped by Nnamdi Kanu is over. The period of foolishness has been replaced with wisdom and this fact every wise Igbo Son and Daughter should know.

The threat by IPOB to assault any Igbo Son or Daughter that does not heed to the sit at home order is criminal and an infringement to our right to life in an era of justice and fairness. And it must be resisted by all and sundry including the international community.

Nnamdi Kanu’s action further bolsters the suspicion that he is hell-bent on destroying the Igbo race by turning the once peaceful agitation into a violent one. And this must be resisted, and he is advised to desist from any further attack on anyone for that matter.

I at this moment encourage Ndigbo to come out in their numbers to vote for candidates of their choice and those that appeal to their interest in the forthcoming elections in fulfilment of our rights and privileges.

I also urge Ndigbo to ignore the stay completely at home order by Nnamdi Kanu which is designed and orchestrated to serve his purpose and that of his paymasters that he received the humongous sum of $500 million from recently.

Nnamdi Kanu and his ilk’s want to reduce IPOB to a criminal organization so that they can continue to feed fat from the crisis that would arise eventually. But they will fail because the international community is watching as events are unfolding.

Ndigbo must rise and be counted in this critical point of our existence, and we would not allow a select few to put us in harm’s way for their selfish interest anymore.

It is time to put the enemies of Ndigbo to shame. Come out and exercise your electoral franchise. Ndigbo Kwenu!

Signed:
Ebuka Mbakwe
Director of Research and Strategy
Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB)

hehehe everyone give it to me, am a genius. i made a post here some days ago teaching people how to make money from pdp by writing negative things about Nnamdi Kanu and this so called Ebuka mbakew went and tried it. now he has made Money. i need my own share joor, after all i am your teacher. fool. you are not only IPOB Strategist, you are IPOB director.

note... go through my post and you will understand where this fool learned what he just did.
Re: Why Igbo Sons, Daughters Must Exercise Electoral Franchise - IPOB Strategist by gidgiddy: 5:59pm On Feb 15, 2019
How can election boycott be threat to disrupt elections? Some people are stupid. Election boycott has turned into:

The threat by IPOB to assault any Igbo Son or Daughter that does not heed to the sit at home order is criminal and an infringement to our right to life in an era of justice and fairness. 
How can someone be so stupid that they don't know what election boycott is? This same thing is what the idiot of a COAS called Burutai said as a reason for ordering a clamp down on IPOB

Election boycott is when people "willingly" decide not to vote. It is bad that some people don't know the difference between boycott and disrupting elections.

What is laughable is that someone will say that Nnamdi Kanu is inconsequential but in the same sentence, the person will be sweating over boycott.

If he is inconsequential, what go on the internet to urge Igbos to vote? Why speak against the boycott someone "inconsequential" called?

Somebody will be claiming that that they are IPOB or used to support Nnamdi Kanu but the person will decide to throw away his belief in freedom just because of the ambition of Atiku and Obi? Very laughable
Re: Why Igbo Sons, Daughters Must Exercise Electoral Franchise - IPOB Strategist by Banmeallday: 6:56pm On Feb 15, 2019
Either way election is rigged. SOme Yoruba people will be happy to hear this news as if it betters their life lol

(1) (Reply)

Postponement Of Election, A Call For Disaster – Ijaw Youths / BREAKING NEWS!! INEC Chairman Prof. Mahmood Yakubu Has Finally Stepped Down / DG, Atiku 100% Talks Tough on INEC Postponements Of The Presidential Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.