Stats: 3,150,758 members, 7,809,922 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:12 PM

What Has Osibanjo Done For You!!!? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Has Osibanjo Done For You!!!? (1238 Views)

Because Of Tinubu,yorubas Apc Did Below To Osibanjo~ photo / How Has Osibanjo Helped The Christians As A VP? ( Muslim - Muslim Ticket) / Osibanjo/okonjo Iwela Ror 2019, My Opinion (2) (3) (4)

What Has Osibanjo Done For You!!!? by Jman06(m): 4:36pm On Feb 15, 2019
My Yoruba brothers! Be truthful to yourselves!
What have you benefited from having Osibanjo as VP since the past 4yrs

Osibanjo is VP and a professor yet he could not intervene in the protracted ASUU strike to resolve the impasse on time. Many people who would have gone for service this January missed out due to the strike.

Osibanjo is the VP and pastor yet he failed to advise his boss to stop the killing of Christian worshippers in Benue and other middle belt states. He did not even condemn the forceful takeover of people's farmlands by the herders!

Osibanjo is a pastor yet he goes about deceiving people with the jamboree called tradermoni which was meant to buy people's votes and conscience!

Tell yourselves the truth and shun parochial sentiments!

I can assure you that a booming economy which Atiku's government is sure to create would be beneficial to you more than a spare tire VP position!
Osibanjo does not even know you yet you want to go through another 4yrs of hardship just because of his interest.

Be wise!

Vote wisely!

Re: What Has Osibanjo Done For You!!!? by DLondonboiy: 4:39pm On Feb 15, 2019
Zombie no dey think..

Re: What Has Osibanjo Done For You!!!? by islandmoon: 4:39pm On Feb 15, 2019
He launched Nigeria Sat 3

Re: What Has Osibanjo Done For You!!!? by Jman06(m): 4:41pm On Feb 15, 2019
islandmoon:
lolzzz. I tell you!

Re: What Has Osibanjo Done For You!!!? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:42pm On Feb 15, 2019
GOD BLESS OUR PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI AND HIS VICE PRESIDENT YEMI OSIBANJO for all the great projects they are doing all over the country and as they take us to the NEXT LEVEL, AKA, a land flowing with milk and honey.

SAY NO TO RUBBISH TRIBAL POLITICS this one is trying to bring out here..
Hiss

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Has Osibanjo Done For You!!!? by Front0lane: 4:45pm On Feb 15, 2019
A booming economy or an economy of thieves wolves and vampire supervised by the share the money eternally cursed party PDP.

Jman06:

Osibanjo is VP and a professor yet he could not intervene in the protracted ASUU strike to resolve the impasse on time. Many people who would have gone for service this January missed out due to the strike.

Osibanjo is the VP and pastor yet he failed to advise his boss to stop the killing of Christian worshippers Benue and other middle belt states. He did not even condemn the forceful takeover of people's farmlands by the herders!

Osibanjo is a pastor yet he goes about deceiving people with the jamboree called tradermoni which was meant to buy people's votes and conscience!

I can assure you that a booming economy which Atiku's government is sure to create would be beneficial to you more than a spare tire VP position!
Osibanjo does not even know you yet you want to go through another 4yrs of hardship just because of his interest.

Be wise!

Vote wisely!

Re: What Has Osibanjo Done For You!!!? by Jman06(m): 4:47pm On Feb 15, 2019
Front0lane:
A booming economy or an economy of thieves wolves and vampire supervised by the share the money eternally cursed party PDP.

The bad eggs in PDP have defected to APC!

Re: What Has Osibanjo Done For You!!!? by Menusvan: 4:49pm On Feb 15, 2019
nothing in osun state
Re: What Has Osibanjo Done For You!!!? by mekaboy(m): 4:49pm On Feb 15, 2019
He was there and buhari negotiated with bokoharam to release only Muslim dabchi girls and dashed them Christian leah sharibu.

Re: What Has Osibanjo Done For You!!!? by Arthurity1(m): 4:51pm On Feb 15, 2019
Front0lane:

You must be stupid! Which kind booming economy? Under Jonathan, Nigeria was the fastest growing economy in Africa and third fastest growing economy in the world... Fast forward to buhari and we have become the poverty capital of the world.

Re: What Has Osibanjo Done For You!!!? by Smony: 4:52pm On Feb 15, 2019
Op ur really using ur head. what a patrotic citizen. supportin buhari wl came some1 luk n sound stupid
Re: What Has Osibanjo Done For You!!!? by Wiseandtrue(f): 5:11pm On Feb 15, 2019
What he has done

Well (thinking) he can go from door to door seeking re-election but he couldn't do any of that to get close to me or understand any of our problems

If he is not selling fish, I don't know what else he will be good at undecided

Re: What Has Osibanjo Done For You!!!? by buspid: 5:17pm On Feb 15, 2019
Jman06:

Osibanjo is the VP and pastor yet he failed to advise his boss to stop the killing of Christian worshippers in Benue and other middle belt states. He did not even condemn the forceful takeover of people's farmlands by the herders!

Be wise!

Vote wisely!

My brother, What did we gain when Obasanjo was there for eight years? Tell me first, before I fed you with what Osinbajo has done for us in 3 and half years
Re: What Has Osibanjo Done For You!!!? by deomelo: 5:21pm On Feb 15, 2019
islandmoon:

Naijasat gave you light, road, bridges, hospitals, railway health care and so on?

These village Igbos sef..
Re: What Has Osibanjo Done For You!!!? by deomelo: 5:22pm On Feb 15, 2019
buspid:

My brother, What did we gain when Obasanjo was there for eight years? Tell me first, before I fed you with what Osinbajo has done for us in 3 and half years

Great question, but I'm sure you won't get meaningful answers from them.
Re: What Has Osibanjo Done For You!!!? by WhyMoD: 5:24pm On Feb 15, 2019
post=75762238:
GOD BLESS OUR PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI AND HIS VICE PRESIDENT YEMI OSIBANJO for all the great projects they are doing all over the country and as they take us to the NEXT LEVEL, AKA, a land flowing with milk and honey.

Hiss
supporters of Buhari are like cigarettes addicts: they know it's very dangerous for their health but yet can't help it..

We can only pray for you.. I hope you're not among the 4million that just slipped into extreme poverty in the last 4yrs?

Re: What Has Osibanjo Done For You!!!? by WhyMoD: 5:24pm On Feb 15, 2019
post=75762238:

Hiss
supporters of Buhari are like cigarettes addicts: they know it's very dangerous for their health but yet can't help it..

We can only pray for you.. I hope you're not among the 4million that just slipped into extreme poverty in the last 3 months?
Re: What Has Osibanjo Done For You!!!? by dokie: 5:31pm On Feb 15, 2019
Front0lane:

Jman06:
The bad eggs in PDP have defected to APC!

Very simple.

That's why they are confident enough to remain. The likes of Akpabio, Amaechi men who looted their treasury dry, and a coup plotter Ogboru, are now the hope of APC in the SS, and then one Cow will call PDP looters.

Prior to Now, people lie with shame. APC has now made people to lie with high morale.

Re: What Has Osibanjo Done For You!!!? by Modphase: 5:35pm On Feb 15, 2019
Foolish Biafra asking questions they never asked Obi beside are u asking this question from those that got TraderMoni or NPower ?! [s]
Jman06:

Be wise!

Vote wisely!

Re: What Has Osibanjo Done For You!!!? by Afamed: 5:42pm On Feb 15, 2019
Jman06:

Be wise!

Vote wisely!

He has improved the quality of Transportation from my state to Lagos through the new railway. Alternatively, i can drive from Lagos down to many states with better roads network. I have a lot of younger ones presently benefiting from the Npower Agric loan. You can tell us what did you benefit while Obi was a Gov in Anambra

Re: What Has Osibanjo Done For You!!!? by AmericanSons: 5:42pm On Feb 15, 2019
buspid:

obasanjo gave you internet and Telecom communication in your hand. This has further made a lot of Nigerians millionaires...

Tell me one thing Buhari has done that came close to this... Just one.

Re: What Has Osibanjo Done For You!!!? by Afamed: 5:44pm On Feb 15, 2019
AmericanSons:

obasanjo gave you internet and Telecom communication in your hand. This has further made a lot of Nigerians millionaires...

Keep quite, Late Sani Abacha initiated the GSM
Re: What Has Osibanjo Done For You!!!? by buspid: 5:47pm On Feb 15, 2019
AmericanSons:

Even the most backward Country in the world is having internet, if Obasanjo had not brought the Internet, someone else would have done it. Tell me something else he achieved, other than throwing the whole Nation into total darkness after depleting the Nation's treasury.

Re: What Has Osibanjo Done For You!!!? by sogodihno: 5:47pm On Feb 15, 2019
Jman06:

Be wise!

Vote wisely!

Trash and Trash as usual.

SW has gain from APC in just 3 years, than PDP in 16 years. we have railway in APC time, what did we have during PDP? looting and stealing is not corruption.
Re: What Has Osibanjo Done For You!!!? by 2special(m): 6:20pm On Feb 15, 2019
The appointment of the former chief Judge, the sacking of the former NSA and what APC has done in the south west in the last 4 years is more than what PDP did in 16years.
Re: What Has Osibanjo Done For You!!!? by Jman06(m): 7:16pm On Feb 15, 2019
Afamed:

He has improved the quality of Transportation from my state to Lagos through the new railway. Alternatively, i can drive from Lagos down to many states with better roads network. I have a lot of younger ones presently benefiting from the Npower Agric loan. You can tell us what did you benefit while Obi was a Gov in Anambra
The railway you are talking about was started by Jonathan's government in conjunction with Chinese government! You should be ashamed to mention that your younger ones finished higher institution and the only thing the APC government could give them was a 30k npower instead of creating jobs that can pay them better.
Re: What Has Osibanjo Done For You!!!? by Front0lane: 2:11pm On Feb 16, 2019
Pls fools and idiots are not allowed to quote me on NL
Rot in hell as you obey

dokie:

Very simple.

That's why they are confident enough to remain. The likes of Akpabio, Amaechi men who looted their treasury dry, and a coup plotter Ogboru, are now the hope of APC in the SS, and then one Cow will call PDP looters.

Prior to Now, people lie with shame. APC has now made people to lie with high morale.
Re: What Has Osibanjo Done For You!!!? by Front0lane: 2:13pm On Feb 16, 2019
Was that why He had to borrow to pay federal civil servants ?
Was that why Okono Iweala also declared that Nigeria should get ready for hard times ?
Please foolish and stupid nuisance should desist from quoting me henceforth.

Arthurity1:

You must be stupid! Which kind booming economy? Under Jonathan, Nigeria was the fastest growing economy in Africa and third fastest growing economy in the world... Fast forward to buhari and we have become the poverty capital of the world.
Re: What Has Osibanjo Done For You!!!? by 2special(m): 2:40pm On Feb 16, 2019
The right question should be has Atiku, Peter Obi or PDP done anything for the south west?
Re: What Has Osibanjo Done For You!!!? by DoyenExchange: 2:59pm On Feb 16, 2019
Change the change! We are Overwhelmingly ATIKULATED! grin

Re: What Has Osibanjo Done For You!!!? by dokie: 6:22am On Feb 17, 2019
Front0lane:
Pls fools and idiots are not allowed to quote me on NL
Rot in hell as you obey

Of course they shouldnt. Especially when you are one and the same.

COW.

Buhari maintains lead as INEC releases more results in Kaduna / US Accuses Buhari Govt, Army, Police, Others Of Killing Nigerians / MC Oluomo Is Good To US - Nigerian Police

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69