Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

How Has Osibanjo Helped The Christians As A VP? ( Muslim - Muslim Ticket) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Has Osibanjo Helped The Christians As A VP? ( Muslim - Muslim Ticket) (549 Views)

Why Tinubu Should Pick Christians As Chief Of Staff And SGF - Nuhu Ibrahim Bunu / Loyalty: Osibanjo Helped Tinubu In State Capture Of 10% Tax Through Alpha Beta / What Has Osibanjo Done For You!!!? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Has Osibanjo Helped The Christians As A VP? ( Muslim - Muslim Ticket) by Ikennablue(m): 8:23am On Jul 30, 2022
Personally, I don’t really care about the religion of the leader. A good leader will put religion and tribalism aside in the course of his duties. I would have really considered Tinubu of 2007 that fought the federal government and helped Lagos to become what it is today even if he has an imam as his vice. Not the Aged Tinubu of today.

Muslim - Muslim ticket is not my problem, this whole thing about islamizing Nigeria is a hoax and practically impossible. I’m an Igbo, I have lived with Fulanis and Muslims and these are wonderful people and not what most of us purport them as.

Please let’s vote the right person this time, most Muslims in katsina are internally displaced at the moment even when they have their brother as the president.
Re: How Has Osibanjo Helped The Christians As A VP? ( Muslim - Muslim Ticket) by Typicool8(m): 8:25am On Jul 30, 2022
So what are you saying?
Re: How Has Osibanjo Helped The Christians As A VP? ( Muslim - Muslim Ticket) by Mindlog: 8:31am On Jul 30, 2022
Ikennablue:
Personally, I don’t really care about the religion of the leader. A good leader will put religion and tribalism aside in the course of his duties. I would have really considered Tinubu of 2007 that fought the federal government and helped Lagos to become what it is today even if he has an imam as his vice. Not the Aged Tinubu of today.

Muslim - Muslim ticket is not my problem, this whole thing about islamizing Nigeria is a hoax and practically impossible. I’m an Igbo, I have lived with Fulanis and Muslims and these are wonderful people and not what most of us purport them as.

Please let’s vote the right person this time, most Muslims in katsina are internally displaced at the moment even when they have their brother as the president.

How will Tinubu-Shettima help Christians?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Has Osibanjo Helped The Christians As A VP? ( Muslim - Muslim Ticket) by Coolsperm: 8:32am On Jul 30, 2022
Why must Tinubu run on Muslim Muslim ticket, does it mean that Yoruba Muslims are less muslims? Yorubas should aboundon Islam as soon as possible

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Has Osibanjo Helped The Christians As A VP? ( Muslim - Muslim Ticket) by Viscuz: 8:38am On Jul 30, 2022
Talking off point.

The funny thing is if you want to Be stupid you open a moniker with Igbo names and be like “ I am Igbo but “ grin

Muslim Muslim ticket in a multi country like Nigeria is a total fail.

Weather osibande did something for Christians or not .

U can’t choose Muslim Muslim Ticket in a tensed country

Abi bullet fragment remain for All APC supporters brain ni

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Has Osibanjo Helped The Christians As A VP? ( Muslim - Muslim Ticket) by Raysleek: 8:39am On Jul 30, 2022
How has Buhari helped Nigeria as a muslim

3 Likes

Re: How Has Osibanjo Helped The Christians As A VP? ( Muslim - Muslim Ticket) by IamAtikulate: 8:39am On Jul 30, 2022
If Osinbanjo as a pastor couldn't help Christians. Now imagine two Islamic fundamentalists as president and VP

God forbid BATthing

It's OBI2023

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Has Osibanjo Helped The Christians As A VP? ( Muslim - Muslim Ticket) by OnionBandit(f): 8:40am On Jul 30, 2022
Coolsperm:
Why must Tinubu run on Muslim Muslim ticket, does it mean that Yoruba Muslims are less muslims? Yorubas should aboundon Islam as soon as possible
This makes you look like a loser already. Tinubu is not the only one contesting, so why waste your eternity criticising his choice of a Muslim VP when you can easily vote another contestant? Are you guys mentally stable at all?

1 Like

Re: How Has Osibanjo Helped The Christians As A VP? ( Muslim - Muslim Ticket) by LordIsaac(m): 8:46am On Jul 30, 2022
The question is what would become of Christians if there's not even a figure-head Christian amongst the duo?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Has Osibanjo Helped The Christians As A VP? ( Muslim - Muslim Ticket) by bmdmix15: 8:50am On Jul 30, 2022
Ikennablue:

and so far have u had any good leader from d north
Re: How Has Osibanjo Helped The Christians As A VP? ( Muslim - Muslim Ticket) by nazicartel(m): 8:51am On Jul 30, 2022
How long can PVC last before expiring?
Re: How Has Osibanjo Helped The Christians As A VP? ( Muslim - Muslim Ticket) by Penguin2: 8:51am On Jul 30, 2022
Ikennablue:

The mind of the ordinary northerner in the streets is different from the mind of northern political elites who are most probably serving the purpose of international forces unknown to you and I.

The problem with some of you is that you look at things at face level.

You don’t look at the bigger picture and ask yourself what the implication of a certain decision would be.

Turkey, Algeria, Tunisia, etc, were Christian countries that were islamized by force and you say Nigeria can’t be islamized?

2 Likes

Re: How Has Osibanjo Helped The Christians As A VP? ( Muslim - Muslim Ticket) by HenryThegreat1(m): 8:56am On Jul 30, 2022
Mindlog:

You have asked him my question.
Let him come and answer.

1 Like

Re: How Has Osibanjo Helped The Christians As A VP? ( Muslim - Muslim Ticket) by Nobody: 8:57am On Jul 30, 2022
Ikennablue:

Please stop noise. How did Sambo help the Muslim community during Jonathan era?

Inclusiveness is entitlement that represent justice and equity.
Re: How Has Osibanjo Helped The Christians As A VP? ( Muslim - Muslim Ticket) by SHINJA: 8:57am On Jul 30, 2022
Another fool again
Re: How Has Osibanjo Helped The Christians As A VP? ( Muslim - Muslim Ticket) by Coolsperm: 10:03am On Jul 30, 2022
OnionBandit:
This makes you look like a loser already. Tinubu is not the only one contesting, so why waste your eternity criticising his choice of a Muslim VP when you can easily vote another contestant? Are you guys mentally stable at all?
, is becos the useless Tinubu is too desperate by bringing in members of YMP as bishops
Re: How Has Osibanjo Helped The Christians As A VP? ( Muslim - Muslim Ticket) by Ikennablue(m): 4:05pm On Jul 30, 2022
Mindlog:

i’m not supporting Tinubu- Shettima because I knw they have nothing to offer Nigerians. My point is, the reason why I’m not supporting them is not because they are both Muslims
Re: How Has Osibanjo Helped The Christians As A VP? ( Muslim - Muslim Ticket) by sreamsense: 4:45pm On Jul 30, 2022
It doesn't need to help as spare tire, but his presence alone is good for multi-religion society. We are practicing democracy where inclusiveness is necessary. For the fact that party agents wouldn't rule themselves do not mean their presence will not make impact for the parties they represent
Re: How Has Osibanjo Helped The Christians As A VP? ( Muslim - Muslim Ticket) by saintopus(m): 4:56pm On Jul 30, 2022
Ikennablue:

Fantastic reasoning my brother.

You can equally asked what has Buhari done as a Moslem to the ordinary shoemaker walking on the street from Kano to Port Harcourt?

Practically nothing!!!

Away from unnecessary religious nonsense
Re: How Has Osibanjo Helped The Christians As A VP? ( Muslim - Muslim Ticket) by Trapnews: 5:01pm On Jul 30, 2022
grin
Re: How Has Osibanjo Helped The Christians As A VP? ( Muslim - Muslim Ticket) by Owopariola001: 6:03pm On Jul 30, 2022
Penguin2:

The mind of the ordinary northerner in the streets is different from the mind of northern political elites who are most probably serving the purpose of international forces unknown to you and I.

The problem with some of you is that you look at things at face level.

You don’t look at the bigger picture and ask yourself what the implication of a certain decision would be.

Turkey, Algeria, Tunisia, etc, were Christian countries that were islamized by force and you say Nigeria can’t be islamized?

In what era was Turkey, Algeria, or Tunisia ever a Christian country?
Re: How Has Osibanjo Helped The Christians As A VP? ( Muslim - Muslim Ticket) by Owopariola001: 6:10pm On Jul 30, 2022
The biggest question is "How has Buhari being a Muslim helped average Muslims in the north, not to talk of the whole Nigeria?"

The Christians that "belong" to APC gained from Buhari's government more than average Muslims on the street.

Similarly, the Muslims that are close to Osinbajo gained more from this government than average Redeem Church members, not to talk of Christians in Nigeria at large.

Truly, Religion is the opium of the masses.
Re: How Has Osibanjo Helped The Christians As A VP? ( Muslim - Muslim Ticket) by Obagreatdatoye(m): 7:34pm On Jul 30, 2022
Ikennablue:

So who is the right person to vote ....tell us?

(1) (Reply)

King Of Kings (eze) Uwakwe Ukaegbu Hosts Sen Orji Kalu (video) / 90-95% Of Nigerian Youths Ages 18-35 yrs Will Vote For Obi, Atiku or Kwankwaso / APC Failed From 2015 To 2021, But Succeeded In 2022.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.