Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Atiku: I Have No Concrete Plan On Privatising NNPC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku: I Have No Concrete Plan On Privatising NNPC (556 Views)

Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President / Atiku: I Don't Smoke, I Don't Drink, I Stopped Womanizing; I'm Romantic (Video) / Atiku: I Will NOT Take Six Months Before Naming My Cabinet, If Elected (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku: I Have No Concrete Plan On Privatising NNPC by Naijiant: 4:59pm On Feb 15, 2019
Atiku Abubakar, the main challenger to President Muhammadu Buhari in Saturday’s Nigerian presidential (s)election, spoke to Adrian Kriesch of German public service broadcaster DW, following a rally in his home state of Adamawa. When questioned about his proposal to privatise the Nigerian National Petroleum Company (NNPC), he said he had no “concrete plan”.

It is instructive that someone who has run for president five times, was vice president for eight years and in charge of privatisations, does not have a “concrete plan” on privatisation, just a day before he could be elected president of the country. This is the sort of planlessness and cross-the-bridge-when-we-get-there mentality that unravelled big time under the Buhari regime. A serious candidate for president should be ready for governing from day one, and would have by now deployed an army of experts in finalising his plans on a critical and controversial issue such as NNPC privatisation.
More on the interview: https://www.naijiant.com/articles/atiku-i-have-no-concrete-plan-on-privatising-nnpc/
Re: Atiku: I Have No Concrete Plan On Privatising NNPC by TIGRITIS: 5:02pm On Feb 15, 2019
Yes, the only concrete plan on ground for now is how to first recover the billions spent on pigs, then design a plan on how to acquire it for yourself.

The next concrete plan you have is the strategy on how to enrich your few friends and pardoning your fellow thieves.

Well, that remains a dream to you and your foolish pig which will never come to pass.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku: I Have No Concrete Plan On Privatising NNPC by amaniro: 5:02pm On Feb 15, 2019
Welcomed development. Vote and secure your vote. Come out! don't be afraid.

1 Like

Re: Atiku: I Have No Concrete Plan On Privatising NNPC by GolDRoger: 5:02pm On Feb 15, 2019
He has a plan

He didn't just wana say it now incase if he..... #fact
Re: Atiku: I Have No Concrete Plan On Privatising NNPC by CjayMAX: 5:07pm On Feb 15, 2019
TIGRITIS:
Yes, the only concrete plan you have is the strategy on how to enrich your few friends and pardoning your fellow thieves.

Well, that remains a dream to you and your foolish pigs.
prepare yourself,becos on Sunday nah otakpiapia u go take drink garri

Re: Atiku: I Have No Concrete Plan On Privatising NNPC by jumobi1(m): 5:10pm On Feb 15, 2019
GolDRoger:
He has a plan

He is allowed to say he has a concrete plan without revealing details.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku: I Have No Concrete Plan On Privatising NNPC by RoyalUc(m): 5:21pm On Feb 15, 2019
Of course he doesn't!

And if he doesn't have any concrete plan to privatize NNPC (which is one of his main plans) how then does he plan to restructure Nigeria (which actually is more difficult than privatizing NNPC)?

4 Likes

Re: Atiku: I Have No Concrete Plan On Privatising NNPC by Dannyset(m): 5:26pm On Feb 15, 2019
Of course the only concrete plan you and PDP have is to reloot our treasury. But God won't allow you.
Re: Atiku: I Have No Concrete Plan On Privatising NNPC by Afamed: 5:27pm On Feb 15, 2019
Typical of Atikulooting, changing the goal post at the middle of the game
Re: Atiku: I Have No Concrete Plan On Privatising NNPC by raumdeuter: 5:28pm On Feb 15, 2019
GolDRoger:
He has a plan

Atiku says he doesnt have a plan, you are saying he has a plan just doesnt know what he is saying

So why should we vote such person
Re: Atiku: I Have No Concrete Plan On Privatising NNPC by Afamed: 5:30pm On Feb 15, 2019
jumobi1:

He is allowed to say he has a concrete plan without revealing details.
Are you out of Nigeria? He has already revealed the plan, which was to sell NNPC and enrich his friends. No to Atikulooting
Re: Atiku: I Have No Concrete Plan On Privatising NNPC by Okoroawusa: 5:33pm On Feb 15, 2019
Wonderful!
Re: Atiku: I Have No Concrete Plan On Privatising NNPC by MrAJQ(m): 5:39pm On Feb 15, 2019
He has no single plan for Nigeria and Nigerians

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: 18 Corps Members Kidnapped In Akwa Ibom / Atiku Abubakar's Two Greatest Achievements From The 2019 Elections / Atiku's Misconception About "States Ravaged By The War On Terror"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.