Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,925 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:41 PM

Cleaner Present Groundnut And Banana To Her Boss As Valentine Gift. Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cleaner Present Groundnut And Banana To Her Boss As Valentine Gift. Photos (813 Views)

Mercy Bought Herself The Four-Bedroom Duplex. It Was Not A Gift (Photos) / Jennifer Lopez 50th Birthday In Miami, ₦43million Porsche Gift (Photos) / Davido Buys A Porsche For Chioma, His Girlfriend, As Her Birthday Gift (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cleaner Present Groundnut And Banana To Her Boss As Valentine Gift. Photos by Olawaleyy036(m): 5:05pm On Feb 15, 2019
The photo of a valentine’s day gift a cleaner gave to her boss on the lover’s day has had people massaging their eyelids after it was shared by Twitter user @pankomane.

According to the Twitter user, the valentine’s day gift a cleaner gave her boss today was the realest gift ever.

He wrote;
My home boy got this from a colleague and I don’t know what’s more realer than this. Apparently it was the cleaner lady at the office who got him this. I hate when I cut these onions. My home boy was close to tearing up.

Source: https://www.nairafame.com/2019/02/cleaner-present-groundnut-and-banana-to.html

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

Re: Cleaner Present Groundnut And Banana To Her Boss As Valentine Gift. Photos by Gentleziggy(m): 10:56pm On Feb 15, 2019
We no Valentine is a period of love n sharing. But Is there any motive behind those gifts?from my own perspective she Don dey eye her boss for long ooo wink.ladies who are honest with them selves will know what am talking about wink.

(1) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo Shares Chat Between Davido’s Hypeman & A Friend Exposing Chioma / Kevin Hart Promises To Buy Pencil Drawing Of Him By Nigerian Boy / Watch Anthony Joshua Speak Yoruba With His British Accent (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.