Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,286 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Watch Anthony Joshua Speak Yoruba With His British Accent (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Watch Anthony Joshua Speak Yoruba With His British Accent (video) (814 Views)

Mercy Eke Fires Back At Those Mocking Her Accent (video) / DJ Cuppy And Anthony Joshua Laugh At Each Other As They Try To Speak Yoruba / Hilarious But Cute Video Of Bbnaija Ike Teaching Mercy "American Accent" (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watch Anthony Joshua Speak Yoruba With His British Accent (video) by GistMore: 5:40pm On Mar 10, 2019
GistMore.com

Heavy weight Us-based Nigerian boxer Anthony Joshua tried in his Yoruba speaking ability.

Watch the video - https://gistmore.com/watch-anthony-joshua-speak-yoruba-with-his-british-accent

Re: Watch Anthony Joshua Speak Yoruba With His British Accent (video) by GistMore: 5:40pm On Mar 10, 2019
cool
Re: Watch Anthony Joshua Speak Yoruba With His British Accent (video) by GistMore: 5:45pm On Mar 10, 2019

Re: Watch Anthony Joshua Speak Yoruba With His British Accent (video) by ZoeyJ(f): 5:51pm On Mar 10, 2019
I no get mb for that oh. but I'm sure it'll be funny
Re: Watch Anthony Joshua Speak Yoruba With His British Accent (video) by itspzpics(m): 5:57pm On Mar 10, 2019
cheesy wink
Re: Watch Anthony Joshua Speak Yoruba With His British Accent (video) by Nobody: 6:01pm On Mar 10, 2019
What's the big deal? Is he not a Yoruba boy?
Re: Watch Anthony Joshua Speak Yoruba With His British Accent (video) by Tamarapetty(f): 6:40pm On Mar 10, 2019
He should come to me for private lessons
Re: Watch Anthony Joshua Speak Yoruba With His British Accent (video) by CosmicPhoenix: 7:00pm On Mar 10, 2019
Tamarapetty:
He should come to me for private lessons
Re: Watch Anthony Joshua Speak Yoruba With His British Accent (video) by Olufela30: 8:24pm On Mar 10, 2019
Lemme help him, I speak Ijebu well... $2000 per class and our class will be 3times a day...

(1) (Reply)

Dubai-based Businessman, Mompha, Poises With A Mercedes Benz S Class (PHOTO) / Bisi Alimi Shares Nude Video Of Himself Singing In A Bathtub (18+) / Barbra Streisand: Michael Jacksons' Victims Were 'Thrilled To Be There' (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.