Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,814 members, 7,956,080 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:46 AM

Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital (394 Views)

Graduates: 3 Ways To Get Immediate Jobs In Transport Business With Little Effort / 6 Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Just 100k / Any Business Idea I Can Start With 500k? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital by semochendo1(m): 5:43pm On Feb 15, 2019
Earlier this year, I've helped quite a number of people find a clear direction to their financial destiny through my business books and suggested businesses.

I've made it a point of duty to run occasional promo to accommodate new people who seek direction to a meaningful life.

All I know is, with just 2500, you could get your life on an entirely new track of life where you can be sure of where you are going, and of course, I will be available to guide you through, having walked the track for several years.

The promo is still open on all my books till Sunday 17th.

In these books are principles I've applied and has worked for me, and will work for anyone who is ready to get the best out of this system called life.

ENTREPRENEUR'S HAND BOOK, available in both soft and hard copies for 1k.

COMPLETE GUIDE TO STARTING A CLEANING BUSINESS..... NOW *2500*,Instead of *5k*

COMPLETE GUIDE TO STARTING A FUMIGATION BUSINESS..... NOW *2500*,Instead of *5K*

COMPLETE GUIDE TO STARTING DRY CLEANING BUSINESS..... NOW *2500*,Instead of *5K*

MAKING MONEY IN TELECOM SELLING DATA, VTU, RECHARGE CARD PRINTING, BULL SMS... NOW *2K*.

How you can start an *ID* card and passport printing business by getting all necessary machine and materials with just 52k and make your money back on first investment.

I've discussed how you can get a machine that prints and make photocopy for a business in students environments for just 15k.

The CLEANING and FUMIGATION are businesses you could start with *ZERO* *CAPITAL*

So,Stop complaining and start a new life!

Interested? Chat me up on WhatsApp 07065308183..

I will be ready to walk down with you.

All the best!
Re: Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital by semochendo1(m): 12:10pm On Feb 17, 2019
it expires today. don't miss it!
Re: Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital by semochendo1(m): 11:32am On Feb 18, 2019
shut your excuses
Re: Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital by semochendo1(m): 10:13am On Mar 25, 2019
Grab any of these..

(1) (Reply)

URGENT!!!! Post A Google Review And Get Rewarded / Coscharis Group Limited's Career Jobs / Vacancies In An Energy Firm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.