Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,727 members, 7,820,515 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

URGENT!!!! Post A Google Review And Get Rewarded - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / URGENT!!!! Post A Google Review And Get Rewarded (369 Views)

How To Get Rewarded With MTN 500MB Everyday / Good Afternoon, Post A Picture Of Your Device No Words Just Pictures. Thank You / Morning,if You Have Collected Your Device, Please Post A Comment Below About It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

URGENT!!!! Post A Google Review And Get Rewarded by kellord(m): 9:58am On Feb 17, 2019
Hello,
I need help with generating google reviews, as I need to build my business profile. It's a simple thing really, you give my business 5 stars and paste the review. Interested people should WhatsApp me on 08181958816. If you can get at least ten reviews for me, I'd pay you in cash. But if you can do less than five, you'd be rewarded with airtime

Re: URGENT!!!! Post A Google Review And Get Rewarded by missidy: 10:24am On Feb 17, 2019
What is the guarantee of being paid?
Re: URGENT!!!! Post A Google Review And Get Rewarded by kellord(m): 10:32am On Feb 17, 2019
I can assure you that you'd get paid
Re: URGENT!!!! Post A Google Review And Get Rewarded by kellord(m): 10:33am On Feb 17, 2019
missidy:
What is the guarantee of being paid?
If you're not paid, you can always go back to remove the review
Re: URGENT!!!! Post A Google Review And Get Rewarded by Regiinald: 12:21pm On Feb 17, 2019
kellord:

If you're not paid, you can always go back to remove the review
how much are you paying?
Re: URGENT!!!! Post A Google Review And Get Rewarded by Capnd143(m): 1:41pm On Feb 17, 2019
How much is the pay?
Re: URGENT!!!! Post A Google Review And Get Rewarded by We4all: 3:50pm On Feb 17, 2019
I can do it for free. #Onelove

(1) (Reply)

GAS Plant And Logistics Personnel Needed / Open Invitation To Warehouse Loaders For An Oil And Gas Firm (AGEGE, LAGOS) / Those Who Worked As Enumerators For Trader-moni Have You Been Paid?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.