Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,121 members, 7,957,195 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 08:54 AM

66 Killed In Kaduna State On Election Eve - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 66 Killed In Kaduna State On Election Eve (76654 Views)

Video Of Police Rescue Operation Of Kidnapped Victims In Kogi State On 30th Dec. / Police Recover First Gas Gun In Nigeria In Lagos, Arrest 66 Criminals / One Killed, As Hoodlums Set Seriki Fulani’s House In Eggua, Ogun State On Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 66 Killed In Kaduna State On Election Eve by asobo: 8:34pm On Feb 15, 2019
jamaicabakare:
Fake News.
May what be fall the bereaved be your portion.
Re: 66 Killed In Kaduna State On Election Eve by asawanathegreat(m): 8:35pm On Feb 15, 2019
Just for elections
Re: 66 Killed In Kaduna State On Election Eve by abdulmueezbanji(m): 8:36pm On Feb 15, 2019
Oga ooo dis election na do or die den just dai kill pple lyk fowl dis nigeria oga ooooo dis is ridiculous
Re: 66 Killed In Kaduna State On Election Eve by proprince(m): 8:38pm On Feb 15, 2019
God already has helrufai punishment waiting for him sooner than we all expect..... this midget keeps killing christians coz he knows their vote is for Atiku.
Re: 66 Killed In Kaduna State On Election Eve by EngrKem: 8:38pm On Feb 15, 2019
haywire07:
PDP are trying their best to cause chaos so people won't go out to vote for their choice candidate.

PDP knows the real votes will be conducted tomorrow with PVCs and Buhari will win. Atiku can keep winning with nairaland likes and shares grin
U r shameless and will burn In hel
Re: 66 Killed In Kaduna State On Election Eve by EngrKem: 8:39pm On Feb 15, 2019
haywire07:
PDP are trying their best to cause chaos so people won't go out to vote for their choice candidate.

PDP knows the real votes will be conducted tomorrow with PVCs and Buhari will win. Atiku can keep winning with nairaland likes and shares grin
U r shameless and will burn In hell
Re: 66 Killed In Kaduna State On Election Eve by Joshcater01: 8:40pm On Feb 15, 2019
Lie lie.......i Iive in kaduna...... And nothing happened today
Re: 66 Killed In Kaduna State On Election Eve by Benlight: 8:44pm On Feb 15, 2019
The plan has been to destabilize the southern part of Kaduna with herdsmen especially during the governorship election so that elections will not hold over there but by the Grace of God they will fail.
Re: 66 Killed In Kaduna State On Election Eve by Roman7(m): 8:46pm On Feb 15, 2019
babaolofin:
Only losers can go to the extent of creating confusion & chaos to prevent election from being held. This reminds us of the Biblical story of Solomon and two prostitutes. One prostitute unintentionally killed her own child and stole a child that belonged to the other prostitute . There was ownership tussle over the stolen child. King Solomon then decided to divide the living child into two with a sword to be shared by the two prostitutes, the real mother begged Solomon not to kill the child but agreed for the child to be handed over to the prostitute who stole the child who was earlier excited with the judgement of Solomon to kill the disputed child.

Those who have no hope of winning this election have resorted to blackmailing INEC & party they know will win this election. As God fought the cause of the righteous prostitute by giving Solomon wisdom and spirit of discerning to judge rightly, the God of vengeance will fight the cause of the party that will win and destroy those looking or planning for confusion and chaos in order to declare the election inconclusive in Jesus Name

Is there anything like righteous prostitute I need clarification.
Re: 66 Killed In Kaduna State On Election Eve by xpool(m): 8:46pm On Feb 15, 2019
haywire07:

In real countries, you would have been facing high profile interrogation.

CNN did a feature on Nigeria today, about "Fake News",
WhatsApp are running jingles against such too.

You and your family go use una head carry any wahala wey you cause.
Re: 66 Killed In Kaduna State On Election Eve by Roman7(m): 8:48pm On Feb 15, 2019
Joshcater01:
Lie lie.......i Iive in kaduna...... And nothing happened today

Bruv I also stay in Kaduna and it happened okay!!! u Finna be informed alright.
Re: 66 Killed In Kaduna State On Election Eve by domainsales18: 8:50pm On Feb 15, 2019
I have been telling people around me that this election is going to be very bloody and nobody agreed with me.

See, if you know you love your life, please and please, boycott this election...Many people have been dying penultimate the election period and these people will never get justice...There deaths will be swept under the carpet, I assure you of that...This is Nigeria, where evil prevails.

Whoever is gonna win the election is already known, as they the cabals have their machineries in place.

States such as Kaduna, Benue, Bornu, Rivers, Bayelsa and the extreme North are highly volatile zones...Please, be wary.

Your vote will NEVER count.

These old bigots in politics and power NEVER cares about us.

More body bags are gonna be seen tomorrow.

A word is enough for the wise.

Cheers!

1 Like

Re: 66 Killed In Kaduna State On Election Eve by memgbe: 8:50pm On Feb 15, 2019
haywire07:

may God forgive you people
Re: 66 Killed In Kaduna State On Election Eve by Nobody: 8:51pm On Feb 15, 2019
haywire07:

Sad you find the death of people funny in the first place. Remember it could be you or your loved one, don't celebrate
Re: 66 Killed In Kaduna State On Election Eve by CodeTemplar: 8:51pm On Feb 15, 2019
Body bags stunts.
Re: 66 Killed In Kaduna State On Election Eve by exlinkleads(f): 8:54pm On Feb 15, 2019
haywire07:

may amadioha fire that mouth u used in spewing that shit.

And may this same people visit u and ur family
Re: 66 Killed In Kaduna State On Election Eve by Joshcater01: 9:03pm On Feb 15, 2019
Na lie

Re: 66 Killed In Kaduna State On Election Eve by bigiyaro(m): 9:05pm On Feb 15, 2019
haywire07:

that shows how inefficient and ineffective, clueless and useless the APC government is; common simple duty of protecting lives and property, it can't. shame.
Re: 66 Killed In Kaduna State On Election Eve by identitylenz(m): 9:11pm On Feb 15, 2019
hmmnn okay who should we blame now? El rufai ah guess Mr body bags....
Re: 66 Killed In Kaduna State On Election Eve by neyorlmogzy(m): 9:14pm On Feb 15, 2019
haywire07:

you are fool, bastard, good for nothing pig..hypocrite, dullard
Re: 66 Killed In Kaduna State On Election Eve by Nobody: 9:17pm On Feb 15, 2019
Nigeria needs Atiku to make life more meaningful..
Re: 66 Killed In Kaduna State On Election Eve by AFONJACOW(m): 9:20pm On Feb 15, 2019
Sai Barbar working... how I wish this killing happened in West let me see the mind they will use to sing song of praises to that lifeless clown sai Barbar
Re: 66 Killed In Kaduna State On Election Eve by wideawaken01: 9:20pm On Feb 15, 2019
haywire07:

Why you relax vomiting nonsense and you get just 85 likes , See better person wrote very inspiring thing to get over 300 people thumbs up. Keep it up... your eyes will clear soon

Re: 66 Killed In Kaduna State On Election Eve by MrSly(m): 9:43pm On Feb 15, 2019
haywire07:

Stupid vagabond. Keep talking trash until. Your papa's name no be buhari
Re: 66 Killed In Kaduna State On Election Eve by Nobody: 9:51pm On Feb 15, 2019
Effiongdbest:

Amen Amen Amen.. It shall never be well with APC my brother.

This is the body bags hell Rufai promised us playing right in our presence. I swear i will be among the witnesses to testify against him in the ICC. He must rot in jail and in Hell.

Meanwhile, have you noticed the only two sentences APC people always drop here and there is, "your votes are irrelevant" and "your eyes go clear after the election".

These people have not wasted any opportunity to tell us how irrelevant our votes are yet their body language tell us the opposite, cos the way they jump on threads that support Atiku shows they are afraid of us and not the other way round. And so after my keen observation I make my submission as thus.

Since it is the last days for APC and just like the devil they will kick they will bite they will manufacture documents, doctor tapes ,videos and so on just to get our sympathy, but do not be dismayed, the killings in Benue will and must cease after February 16, we shall remove the same man who his own wife told us is no longer in charge of his Government, a man who's wife revealed to us that only two men hijacked his Government, and urged the youths to rise up in a revolution, that man is who we are sending back to Daura to rest in peace.

A vote for Atiku is a show of strength in our power to defeat evil, to kick out incompetence anytime we want, and to prove to them that the actual power belongs to us.

God bless Waziri Atiku Abubakar on his victory
God bless our 'China' man Okwute Peter Obi.
God bless the PDP
God bless Nigeria...

My prayer is directed to a divine supreme being, the mighty God, Elohim Sabaoth , the Lord of Hosts himself and not mere man like you who cannot discern evil from good. He that sees the intent and content of man's mind is the one my prayer is directed to. He knows those blackmailing INEC, security organisation & the party that will win. He has answered the prayers already.
Re: 66 Killed In Kaduna State On Election Eve by Effiongdbest: 9:55pm On Feb 15, 2019
babaolofin:

My prayer is directed to a divine supreme being, the mighty God, Elohim Sabaoth , the Lord of Hosts himself and not mere man like you who cannot discern evil from good. He that sees the intent and content of man's mind is the one my prayer is directed to. He knows those blackmailing INEC, security organisation & the party that will win. He has answered the prayers already.

Amen let God that judges the performance and nepotism of men bless us with a leader that is naturally caring and one that shuns tribalism and sectionalism. The leader is already on standby and Jehovah Yahweh El sabaoth will look on our tears and give us that man in Jesus mighty name we decree Amen...
Re: 66 Killed In Kaduna State On Election Eve by Timijo(m): 9:56pm On Feb 15, 2019
haywire07:

You read that 66 people, not chickens lost their lives and you are here talking about PDP instead of you to sympathise with them. Do you have human feelings at all?

2 Likes

Re: 66 Killed In Kaduna State On Election Eve by Samkaka(m): 10:06pm On Feb 15, 2019
no doubt el rufai is behind this
Re: 66 Killed In Kaduna State On Election Eve by kingthreatz: 10:33pm On Feb 15, 2019
Massacre. Lord Jesus. Accept their souls
Re: 66 Killed In Kaduna State On Election Eve by Nobody: 10:37pm On Feb 15, 2019
Dammmmmn! The shithole is doomed under this demonic govt of body bags advocates!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Paedophile Woman Who Filmed Herself Having Sex In Front Of Kids Is Jailed (Pix) / Wesley Pessano Santarem, Crypto Trader, Shot Dead In Brazil / Man Beats His Wife To Death, Stuffed Her Body In A Box, Gets Caught (Graphic Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.