Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,102 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

Video Of Police Rescue Operation Of Kidnapped Victims In Kogi State On 30th Dec. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Video Of Police Rescue Operation Of Kidnapped Victims In Kogi State On 30th Dec. (21432 Views)

Bashir Ahmad Speaks On US Army Rescue Operation In Nigeria / Corpse Of Kidnapped Ignatus Odunukwe Recovered By Lagos Police / Momohjimoh Idris 'Always' Kidnap: Soldier Killed During Rescue Operation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Of Police Rescue Operation Of Kidnapped Victims In Kogi State On 30th Dec. by Supremos: 9:09pm On Dec 31, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jGONa-7kZE?si=ssJv7R9oA1QY7YCK

Let's appreciate our police men for risking their lives for fellow citizens.

37 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Video Of Police Rescue Operation Of Kidnapped Victims In Kogi State On 30th Dec. by Supremos: 9:13pm On Dec 31, 2023
Good job officers

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video Of Police Rescue Operation Of Kidnapped Victims In Kogi State On 30th Dec. by youngrichnigga: 9:19pm On Dec 31, 2023
Abandoned hostages, police and show off. They should do and take the man to the hospital undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video Of Police Rescue Operation Of Kidnapped Victims In Kogi State On 30th Dec. by OXiatech: 9:35pm On Dec 31, 2023
LEARN (A.I ART AND ANIMATION) AND MAKE MORE MONEY ONLINE.
AI art (Artificial Intelligence art) is a form of digital art created or enhanced with AI tools.  A.I videos are human-like, they are far better than cartoons as they look and perfom like real human/Animals.
A.I art works with tools ( it doesn't require knowledge of programming, painting or drawing skills)
WHAT YOU CAN DO WITH IT:
* Helps in Marketing ( Video ads)
* Content Creator ( like YouTube and Tiktok) etc
* Enhance Teaching Materials
* Comic Book Creator

HOW YOU CAN MAKE MONEY WITH IT:
* Freelance Services (it's highly demanded)
* create and sell video contents
* Promote Your brands
* Have a YouTube channel and focus on a nice niche .
* Advertise for Print on Demand video.
* Atimes sacrifice your time, create promotional videos for big brands, approach them with, I bet you, about 90% of them would compensate you.
* With A.I art skills, you are already an artist. Just think about wall arts
* Create Children books
* As the knowledge is not yet saturated, you can teach others and make money also .
The course consists of 16 detailed videos and they are not heavy.
Price is slashed to N3,500.
There's certificate

Re: Video Of Police Rescue Operation Of Kidnapped Victims In Kogi State On 30th Dec. by Crafteck1: 9:35pm On Dec 31, 2023
Theres a simple solution to in bush kidnapping etc, police should contact me when they are ready
Re: Video Of Police Rescue Operation Of Kidnapped Victims In Kogi State On 30th Dec. by iamoyindamola(m): 9:35pm On Dec 31, 2023
Good job from the men in black

11 Likes

Re: Video Of Police Rescue Operation Of Kidnapped Victims In Kogi State On 30th Dec. by Mccullum: 9:36pm On Dec 31, 2023
Good job from Nigeria Police.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Police Rescue Operation Of Kidnapped Victims In Kogi State On 30th Dec. by Goodday55: 9:36pm On Dec 31, 2023
Imagine
Re: Video Of Police Rescue Operation Of Kidnapped Victims In Kogi State On 30th Dec. by Dlewisi: 9:37pm On Dec 31, 2023
Thank God these ones are safe now

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Police Rescue Operation Of Kidnapped Victims In Kogi State On 30th Dec. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:37pm On Dec 31, 2023
Good job by our Policemen.
Commendable.
We need more cops like them.

Brutal deaths to all bandits, kidnappers and terrorists disturbing the peace of our darling nation.
Including Boko Haram and Ipob terrorists groups.....along with their online supporters.

Iseeeee

20 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Video Of Police Rescue Operation Of Kidnapped Victims In Kogi State On 30th Dec. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:37pm On Dec 31, 2023
Mccullum:
Good job from Nigeria Police.
This is highly commendable

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Police Rescue Operation Of Kidnapped Victims In Kogi State On 30th Dec. by ImoleNaija: 9:37pm On Dec 31, 2023
Thank God for their lives.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Police Rescue Operation Of Kidnapped Victims In Kogi State On 30th Dec. by WhiteWood: 9:38pm On Dec 31, 2023
I commend the Nigerian police force for their prompt intervention in rescuing the victims from the kidnappers. However, I found the excessive screaming and unnecessary talk during the operation to be very unprofessional. Such heightened emotions and prolonged communication by the police can potentially cause distractions that may lead to unfortunate consequences, even deaths.

11 Likes

Re: Video Of Police Rescue Operation Of Kidnapped Victims In Kogi State On 30th Dec. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:38pm On Dec 31, 2023
youngrichnigga:
Abandoned hostages, police and show off. They should do and take the man to the hospital undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
See what is coming from your mouth.
What a shame on you.
You are so much in pains that they were all rescued and not killed.

33 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Video Of Police Rescue Operation Of Kidnapped Victims In Kogi State On 30th Dec. by Pierohandsome: 9:39pm On Dec 31, 2023
So they couldn't gun down any of the criminals or even arrest one? Only in naija such happens

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Police Rescue Operation Of Kidnapped Victims In Kogi State On 30th Dec. by NLPoliceWoman: 9:43pm On Dec 31, 2023
GTFO:

Your papa dey mad Sha ? Always constituting nuisance on a pub forum... U bast*rd!
Not everyone is as gullible as ur Papa towards the Nigerian Police (criminals in uniform) showoffs!!
Senseless Idiot!

Irupetepete:
baba dem go ban u but before that, these your curse dey weak o, give am heavy heavy ones wey go pain am...
He is one of the greatest nuisance to ever grace nairaland...
He is quick to insult others and quick to report people

GTFO:

E NO GO BETTER FOR THE WOMAN WHEY BORN YOU whey no train you with morals..
YOU THIS BASTARD CHILD OF THE AGADO REPUBLICAN..
OGUN KILL YOU

GTFO:

E no go better for who birth you!!!
Even in hell!!!

Seun Mynd44 Dominique Justwise.
Rule 2

I will personally teach you how to comment on Nairaland.
I won't allow you to make them ban Nairaland again.

Over to Seun Mynd44 Dominique Justwise.
Rule 2.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Police Rescue Operation Of Kidnapped Victims In Kogi State On 30th Dec. by jmoore(m): 9:44pm On Dec 31, 2023
Did they capture any of the kidnapper?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Police Rescue Operation Of Kidnapped Victims In Kogi State On 30th Dec. by Benjaniblinks(m): 9:47pm On Dec 31, 2023

1 Like

Re: Video Of Police Rescue Operation Of Kidnapped Victims In Kogi State On 30th Dec. by Irupetepete: 9:48pm On Dec 31, 2023
Ok
This is highly commendable though very unprofessional, the shouting is very unnecessary...
What should have been coded, una dey shout...
I once said it that if the government is ready, they can eradicate every form of terrorism from this country...
Better equip them and treat them well

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Police Rescue Operation Of Kidnapped Victims In Kogi State On 30th Dec. by Boldideas: 9:49pm On Dec 31, 2023
Supremos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jGONa-7kZE?si=ssJv7R9oA1QY7YCK

Let's appreciate our police men for risking their lives for fellow citizens.

Yahaya Bello has A1 in this one. He hates it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Police Rescue Operation Of Kidnapped Victims In Kogi State On 30th Dec. by Coldspice: 9:49pm On Dec 31, 2023
youngrichnigga:

Once we see any idiot complaining about arrest of armed robbers and kidnappers, we can guess the shape of the idiot's head.
See them. Monday slaves of Biafra.

Once Police deals with armed robbers and kidnappers, you hear them shouting. As if crime is their inheritance.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Police Rescue Operation Of Kidnapped Victims In Kogi State On 30th Dec. by Coldspice: 9:50pm On Dec 31, 2023
WhiteWood:
I commend the Nigerian police force for their prompt intervention in rescuing the victims from the kidnappers. However, I found the excessive screaming and unnecessary talk during the operation to be very unprofessional. Such heightened emotions and prolonged communication by the police can potentially cause distractions that may lead to unfortunate consequences, even deaths.

Collect police form and join Police.

6 Likes

Re: Video Of Police Rescue Operation Of Kidnapped Victims In Kogi State On 30th Dec. by Bluntemperor: 9:51pm On Dec 31, 2023
youngrichnigga:

Is it everything na play?
Is Kidnappings a child's play or which one is show off by the Police?
It's good to be in your comfort zone and type anything!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Police Rescue Operation Of Kidnapped Victims In Kogi State On 30th Dec. by BrighterSyde: 9:52pm On Dec 31, 2023
NLPoliceWoman:

I will personally teach you how to comment on Nairaland.
I won't allow you to make them ban Nairaland again.

Over to Seun Mynd44 Dominique Justwise.
Rule 2.

At least this your moniker is still available for quoting. Instead of mentioning that your other dead meat griller moniker I’ll use this one from now on.

You can scream mods now as usual.

By the way kudos to the NPF for this. More of this in 2024.

4 Likes

Re: Video Of Police Rescue Operation Of Kidnapped Victims In Kogi State On 30th Dec. by BrighterSyde: 9:54pm On Dec 31, 2023
Irupetepete:
baba dem go ban u but before that, these your curse dey weak o, give am heavy heavy ones wey go pain am...
He is one of the greatest nuisance to ever grace nairaland...
He is quick to insult others and quick to report people

Boss nobody dey fear ban again sef. I like as e beg the mods make dem remove that im original moniker from mentioning. Now na NLpolicewoman e dey use when e wan show say e get connection to mods.

I remember my last moniker. That time wey e dey support Buhari even with all the suffer wey e dey suffer na so e go scream mods anytime I call am out with im fake pretense…Infact I go beg am make e scream mods dem no go answer am but e be like say now e don upgrade small. E must continue to scream mods till dem ban me or dem remove this account too from being mentioned…d guy don suffer for here

6 Likes

Re: Video Of Police Rescue Operation Of Kidnapped Victims In Kogi State On 30th Dec. by Fmghewzy(m): 9:54pm On Dec 31, 2023
GTFO:

Ur fada in hell

Seun , mynd44

Please give him a year ban , ban his ip address, he is not contributing positively to this forum

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Siblings In Forex Scam As 3,500 Investors Demand N2bn Deposits (pic) / Robbers 'Adamawa Boys' Attack Nekool In Festac, Injure Him (Photos) / Cameroonian Boy Beheads His Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.