Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,945 members, 7,814,201 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

Oh My God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Oh My God (266 Views)

CHUKWU Is My GOD Not JESUS / Our Heart Cry: Revive Us Oh LORD, Revive For Your Use. / "Oh God, Na Like This We God Dey?" Church Poster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Oh My God by Jokovic1(m): 6:14pm On Feb 15, 2019
The Father has done his job " Sent his son"
. . The son has equally done his. " He died "
. The son now sent the Holy Spirit
. And the Holy Spirit has insisted he's not going back
. . In order words, the Holy Spirit is the most valuable person on earth �
. Vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv. I. P
Re: Oh My God by theoriginalgood: 7:59am On Feb 16, 2019
Think of it like this.

First, we have to be sure that a good perfect God exists:

https://www.nairaland.com/4998253/death-proof-higher-power-god

Now, if God were to love something or someone, would it be good or bad that he would prefer? Obviously good. So what is the best thing imaginable out there? He himself.

God’s number one love is himself because he is the absolute best thing imaginable. He loves goodness and he himself is the most at Goodness.

(1) (Reply)

5 Things Every Young Man Searching, Planning For Marriage Need To Know / You Don't Just Resemble Christ. You Are Exactly Like Christ On Earth. / What Is The Interpretation Of The Dream Of When Someone Pours Excreta On You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.