Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,956 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

5 Things Every Young Man Searching, Planning For Marriage Need To Know - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 5 Things Every Young Man Searching, Planning For Marriage Need To Know (266 Views)

10 Things Every Young Person Need To Hear Today / #Endsars: Six Things Every Christians Should Never Engage In. / Five Things Every Christian Must Know About Sex (must Read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Things Every Young Man Searching, Planning For Marriage Need To Know by seyibabs8: 7:23pm On Mar 11, 2019
It is very obvious for us to see too many people jumping into relationships and marriage without adequate preparation.

The Bible says before we embark upon any adventure in life, we should first count the cost. Marriage or relationship is not a day affair. Is an affair for a life time?

So, we must ensure we are fully prepared before embarking upon it. Remember, ” Preparation is the mother of manifestation”. How prepared you are for a thing will determine to a great extent, your success in it.

Today, we see teenagers, babes and children into diverse kind of relationship, most of which are not godly, because the foundation is faculty. Remember, the Bible said, if the foundation is faculty, what can the righteous do.

I read a lot about relationship and marriage. And the more I read, the more I realize how inadequate I am. I told myself, I don’t want to miss it in marriage; I don’t also want to waste my time and resources in any relationship that I know is not going to lead to marriage.

Read More on: http://naijachurchnews.com/5-things-every-young-man-searching-planning-marriage-need-know/

Re: 5 Things Every Young Man Searching, Planning For Marriage Need To Know by Nobody: 8:25pm On Mar 11, 2019
*foundation is faulty*

Thank you

(1) (Reply)

You Don't Just Resemble Christ. You Are Exactly Like Christ On Earth. / What Is The Interpretation Of The Dream Of When Someone Pours Excreta On You? / Daystar Donates 10 Million Naira For Idps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.