Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,424 members, 7,822,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

A Queen's Advise To Her 12 Year Old Son Whom She Suspects Will Grow Up To Be ... - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Queen's Advise To Her 12 Year Old Son Whom She Suspects Will Grow Up To Be ... (361 Views)

See What 12 Year Old Boy Did When He Saw His Mother Twerking / My 4-Year-Old Son Saw Me Washing My Underwear And Said It's Girl's That Wash / Dad Catches 12-Year-Old Daughter Having Sex, Beats Her Mercilessly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Queen's Advise To Her 12 Year Old Son Whom She Suspects Will Grow Up To Be ... by Deloversbed(m): 6:38pm On Feb 15, 2019
On that precious night, the queen was awake from 11pm-12midnight when she woke her one and only son who was fast asleep. She asked him to look at the clock and tell her what the time is and he said ; Mother, it is 5 minutes past 12 midnight and the mother said correct, my son.

They were looking at each other, eyeballs to eyeballs, looking at his eyes the queen mother of his can see confusion in his eyes. She opened her mouth and started talking to him in a very low and clear tone saying;...https://deloversbed..com/2019/02/a-queens-advise-to-her-12-yrar-old-son.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Home Care/elderly Care / Makurdi: Meeting Your Child's Challenge Made Easy / Man And Two Daughters Die After Taking Herbal Medicine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.