Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,051 members, 7,814,605 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

See What 12 Year Old Boy Did When He Saw His Mother Twerking - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See What 12 Year Old Boy Did When He Saw His Mother Twerking (42443 Views)

What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months / What Kids Did When Dad Told Them He Didn't Have Money To Buy Them Juice (Pix) / Woman Delivered Of Triplets In Lagos: "My Husband Ran Away When He Saw The Scan" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What 12 Year Old Boy Did When He Saw His Mother Twerking by ShoeGetSize: 7:41pm On Dec 10, 2023

11 Likes 6 Shares

Re: See What 12 Year Old Boy Did When He Saw His Mother Twerking by Unclebayo(m): 8:08pm On Dec 10, 2023
Some mothers are not always mother

187 Likes 12 Shares

Re: See What 12 Year Old Boy Did When He Saw His Mother Twerking by SavageResponse(m): 8:25pm On Dec 10, 2023
Is he going to be fighting every guy he sees around his mother? grin

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: See What 12 Year Old Boy Did When He Saw His Mother Twerking by Unclebayo(m): 8:37pm On Dec 10, 2023
SavageResponse:
Is he going to be fighting every guy he sees around his mother? grin
How will you feel if you see your mom doing this?

286 Likes 17 Shares

Re: See What 12 Year Old Boy Did When He Saw His Mother Twerking by jerryunit48: 8:41pm On Dec 10, 2023
He stood up when it mattered most… meaning people should respect his mother and also his mother should respect herself

338 Likes 23 Shares

Re: See What 12 Year Old Boy Did When He Saw His Mother Twerking by GlIalen(m): 8:45pm On Dec 10, 2023
So funny

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What 12 Year Old Boy Did When He Saw His Mother Twerking by Rebuker(m): 8:50pm On Dec 10, 2023
Even an old woman does it better

1 Like

Re: See What 12 Year Old Boy Did When He Saw His Mother Twerking by obinna58(m): 9:00pm On Dec 10, 2023
These women sef, a full blown mother shamelessly frustrating her son thinking she’s having fun

125 Likes 8 Shares

Re: See What 12 Year Old Boy Did When He Saw His Mother Twerking by Ballzproblem2: 9:03pm On Dec 10, 2023
GlIalen:
So funny
nothing funny about a mother behaving like a LovePeddler,the son will not look his mother the Same again

120 Likes 10 Shares

Re: See What 12 Year Old Boy Did When He Saw His Mother Twerking by oneda(m): 9:26pm On Dec 10, 2023
When your mama is a how. It's just started, kids will soon be bantering with their mama nudes.
Ayo: no be your mama pussay be this? She no fit shave self
Emeka: at least it's better than your mama own wey get breasts flats like bathroom slippers
Stupid Hoes are having children... Tueh!

92 Likes 9 Shares

Re: See What 12 Year Old Boy Did When He Saw His Mother Twerking by Anny69: 10:18pm On Dec 10, 2023
Ewww, grinding a man when there are fine women around.

1 Like

Re: See What 12 Year Old Boy Did When He Saw His Mother Twerking by AfroBeatDiary: 11:05pm On Dec 10, 2023
This is what happen when the head is rot. The woman is a pervert, it's hell to be raised by a pussy.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What 12 Year Old Boy Did When He Saw His Mother Twerking by Gadafii: 5:27am On Dec 11, 2023
Most singke mothers are not fit to take proper care of children especially the male child, he needs his father in his life so he doesn’t turn out a simp, or toxic

The woman was not even remorseful she was still laughing and dancing while the young man was crying, she’s yet to realize the damage she’s doing to him, his friends in school or in the hood are going to be talking back at him using his mom to score points, yes it happens all the time

So for how long is he going to be fighting men off his stvpid mom

If this woman had a man in her life I doubt this would be happening, very pathetic

59 Likes 9 Shares

Re: See What 12 Year Old Boy Did When He Saw His Mother Twerking by Fuckyoumod: 5:45am On Dec 11, 2023
Unclebayo:
How will you feel if you see you mom doing this?
who are blaming? The man or the stupid woman?

Sadly, let him be ready to fight every man.

1 Like

Re: See What 12 Year Old Boy Did When He Saw His Mother Twerking by Fuckyoumod: 5:51am On Dec 11, 2023
jerryunit48:
He stood up when it mattered most… meaning people should respect his mother and also his mother should respect herself
dumb! This is all you can deduce from this video?

People should respect his mother? You think respect can be picked on the street like a use sachet water bag? Respect is earned.

As far as I'm concerned, his mother is a wayward woman, this little rat of a boy is disrespectful, and will keep fighting every man.

Does he even know his father? I bet no. He does not even know he is a bastard, A product of prostitution and waywardness.

Make the boy chill and observe.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See What 12 Year Old Boy Did When He Saw His Mother Twerking by emmaodet: 6:02am On Dec 11, 2023
Gadafii:
Most singke mothers are not fit to take proper care of children especially the male child, he needs his father in his life so he doesn’t turn out a simp, or toxic

The woman was not even remorseful she was still laughing and dancing while the young man was crying, she’s yet to realize the damage she’s doing to him, his friends in school or in the hood are going to be talking back at him using his mom to score points, yes it happens all the time

So for how long is he going to be fighting men off his stvpid mom

If this woman had a man in her life I doubt this would be happening, very pathetic

Even if there is a man in her life, she will still do it.
The modern woman is hard to control or correct.
She will shout at her husband to stop caging her or complaining about what she does with her life.
She no kill person, na twerk she twerk mentality

7 Likes

Re: See What 12 Year Old Boy Did When He Saw His Mother Twerking by emmaodet: 6:07am On Dec 11, 2023
oneda:
When your mama is a how. It's just started, kids will soon be bantering with their mama nudes.
Ayo: no be your mama pussay be this? She no fit shave self
Emeka: at least it's better than your mama own wey get breasts flats like bathroom slippers
Stupid Hoes are having children... Tueh!

grin grin

1 Like

Re: See What 12 Year Old Boy Did When He Saw His Mother Twerking by ItisWell22(f): 7:23am On Dec 11, 2023
The young boy’s expression... 😰

1 Like

Re: See What 12 Year Old Boy Did When He Saw His Mother Twerking by Originalsly: 8:25am On Dec 11, 2023
The boy is a boy .... it is natural for him to protect his mother from "strangers". All the blame should be on the mother ... why be twerking on men when she knows her son is present? She has no clue that this kind behavior can affect her son. And we wonder why some young men are so disrespectful to their mothers and some go extreme by hating women. Many of such haters are gathered here in NL.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See What 12 Year Old Boy Did When He Saw His Mother Twerking by Acidosis(m): 9:25am On Dec 11, 2023
Fuckyoumod:

As far as I'm concerned, his mother is a wayward woman, this little rat of a boy is disrespectful, and will keep fighting every man.

Does he even know his father? I bet no. He does not even know he is a bastard, A product of prostitution and waywardness.

All this for a 12 year old boy? So what then would you do if you were in his shoes as a 12 year old? Go out there to get a job, rent an apartment, and become an "independent man"??

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What 12 Year Old Boy Did When He Saw His Mother Twerking by DonroxyII: 10:10am On Dec 11, 2023
Unclebayo:
Some mothers are not always mother
That's Street Mother cheesy .... That Boy is a Homie .....

God will just Blessed Street Mom With Good Dudes ...

Ihm Eye go See Wheen But He is the Saviour of His Mama ....

When She Started Crying ... She Cries on His Shoulder Cuz When Everyone is Gone ... He is The Only Soldier That Would Stand Up For Her .....

Nature's Blessing for The Street Mama !

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What 12 Year Old Boy Did When He Saw His Mother Twerking by Unclebayo(m): 10:32am On Dec 11, 2023
DonroxyII:
That's Street Mother cheesy .... That Boy is a Homie .....

God will just Blessed Street Mom With Good Dudes ...

Ihm Eye go See Wheen But He is the Saviour of His Mama ....

When She Started Crying ... She Cries on His Shoulder Cuz When Everyone is Gone ... He is The Only Soldier That Would Stand Up For Her .....Idiots

Nature's Blessing for The Street Mama !
Re: See What 12 Year Old Boy Did When He Saw His Mother Twerking by jerryunit48: 11:04am On Dec 11, 2023
Fuckyoumod:
dumb! This is all you can deduce from this video?

People should respect his mother? You think respect can be picked on the street like a use sachet water bag? Respect is earned.

Like I said “the mother should respect herself too “

2 Likes

Re: See What 12 Year Old Boy Did When He Saw His Mother Twerking by Savedday2: 11:10am On Dec 11, 2023
Dirty ashawo looking for customer while embarrassing his son in the process.

The boy should be calming down oh. Na the work she take dey feed oh!

1 Like

Re: See What 12 Year Old Boy Did When He Saw His Mother Twerking by CHRISTFUCKER: 11:33am On Dec 11, 2023
The boy supoose stab that forking who're for a mother

1 Like

Re: See What 12 Year Old Boy Did When He Saw His Mother Twerking by Fuckyoumod: 12:26pm On Dec 11, 2023
Acidosis:

All this for a 12 year old boy? So what then would you do if you were in his shoes as a 12 year old? Go out there to get a job, rent an apartment, and become an "independent man"??
I can't be in his fvcking shoe nigga.

My mom is a happily married responsible woman, decent and well trained by her wonderful parents.

My mom would rather die than become a wayward like that single mother.

6 Likes

Re: See What 12 Year Old Boy Did When He Saw His Mother Twerking by LowKeyManny: 1:19pm On Dec 11, 2023
Lil Tiger was ready to throw hands with big homie.. Lol.. big lad that kid. Too bad he won't realize for another quarter century that these women ain't shit.. focus on yourself and your grind boy. Don't be getting yourself stuck in adult games.

3 Likes

Re: See What 12 Year Old Boy Did When He Saw His Mother Twerking by LowKeyManny: 1:26pm On Dec 11, 2023
Anny69:

Last last na scrotum sac you come out from. Scissors all the scissors you want, you remain product of a scrotal sac.

6 Likes

Re: See What 12 Year Old Boy Did When He Saw His Mother Twerking by BareFacedLies(m): 1:30pm On Dec 11, 2023
jerryunit48:

I hope he is ready to be following her around because this his gragra will not prevent guys from fuçking her grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What 12 Year Old Boy Did When He Saw His Mother Twerking by BareFacedLies(m): 1:35pm On Dec 11, 2023
Anny69:

Did she tell you that she's a lesbian?!
Re: See What 12 Year Old Boy Did When He Saw His Mother Twerking by Charmingrascal(m): 1:39pm On Dec 11, 2023
All these single mothers

5 Likes

Re: See What 12 Year Old Boy Did When He Saw His Mother Twerking by Anny69: 1:43pm On Dec 11, 2023
BareFacedLies:

Did she tell you that she's a lesbian?!
You don't have to be a lesbian before you can grind another woman. It's just a dance not sex. Mumu.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Want To Marry Her, But I Am Having A Second Thought Because Of Her Mom / Crippled Man In His Flooded Hut With His Children (video & Pictures) / 5th Anniversary : Nigerian Couple Breaks The Internet With Family Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.