Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,812 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:26 AM

As A Businessman who Will You Prefer To Manage Your Business Buhari Or Atiku? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / As A Businessman who Will You Prefer To Manage Your Business Buhari Or Atiku? (364 Views)

As For My Business, Buhari Has Already Destroyed My Business- Atiku / Boko Haram Is Not My Business Buhari Shun News Men VIDEO / Buhari Or Jubril? Another Evidence Of Buhari's Death Resurface (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As A Businessman who Will You Prefer To Manage Your Business Buhari Or Atiku? by mr1759: 6:49pm On Feb 15, 2019
This one of the trending issues on social media now!!!!

Re: As A Businessman who Will You Prefer To Manage Your Business Buhari Or Atiku? by Printerscanner: 6:52pm On Feb 15, 2019
Buhari may leave your business stagnant but Atikuloot will steal all the money in your company account and sell the conpany to his friends and family.
Re: As A Businessman who Will You Prefer To Manage Your Business Buhari Or Atiku? by Elukapendragon(m): 6:54pm On Feb 15, 2019
Printerscanner:
Buhari may leave your business stagnant but Atikuloot will steal all the money in your company account and sell the conpany to his friends and family.

To whom brain is given Sense is expected....

I sorry for your comment
Re: As A Businessman who Will You Prefer To Manage Your Business Buhari Or Atiku? by Abfinest007(m): 6:59pm On Feb 15, 2019
no bcus he knows nothing abt business
Re: As A Businessman who Will You Prefer To Manage Your Business Buhari Or Atiku? by Topccy007z: 7:17pm On Feb 15, 2019
It's buhari because he will be having enough time after his defeat.

Atiku will be busy steering the wheels of the Country
Re: As A Businessman who Will You Prefer To Manage Your Business Buhari Or Atiku? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Feb 15, 2019
None because
Buhari will become friends with thieves who will tell him other thieves, he will leave the business and start chasing thieves, and will leave his friend thieves to rob the business
Atiku will mishandle the business, when it starts failing he will want to buy it from me.
Re: As A Businessman who Will You Prefer To Manage Your Business Buhari Or Atiku? by mr1759: 11:29pm On Feb 15, 2019
is not good to dream of Bihari as your business manager, if it happens you are finished
Re: As A Businessman who Will You Prefer To Manage Your Business Buhari Or Atiku? by Turantula(m): 12:37am On Feb 16, 2019
Depends on the type of business. If it is a terrorist business, I will definitely pick Buhari.
Re: As A Businessman who Will You Prefer To Manage Your Business Buhari Or Atiku? by Turantula(m): 12:38am On Feb 16, 2019
Depends on the type of business. If it is a terrorist business, I will definitely pick Buhari

(1) (Reply)

Breaking!! Inec Postpones Presidential Election / Reno Omokri Set To Release Tinubu Leaked Tapes / Video: Ffk Removes Buhari's Pants Before The International Community

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.