Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

Diary Series; Twerk Your Butt - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Diary Series; Twerk Your Butt (555 Views)

Diary Series; Twerk Your Butt / Diary Series; Miriam's Diary / This Is Ux(us)(A Diary Series) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Diary Series; Twerk Your Butt by JoyNgofaa1(f): 6:51pm On Feb 15, 2019
I love to dance, a lot. And it’s going to be lit tonight. There’s a all-night dance contest somewhere in G.R.A at 9pm. The ticket’s quite expensive for a dance contest. I’m not sure, this is my first. To watch, you get a ticket for two thousand naira, while if you’re contesting you’ll get one for five thousand naira. Something about it being a valentine special.
I’m still debating if I’ll just watch or get in the action. You know, the strike has just been called off, I can spend some. I’m still full, cash wise. Boyfriend wise, I lost my boyfriend yesterday evening. Why do people do that? Break up with you just before the big day? Not like valentine’s much of a big day for me, that is, if it wasn’t also my birthday. So you see, this dance is my treat. Have you noticed I sound like a loner? I am. I’m friendly, but I don’t keep friends. I’m semi popular too. Loners are popular people somehow, I don’t know why.
I made a dance video last night after Mike broke up with me. You’re not going to believe it, but we had just made slow passionate love at his place. Then he goes,
“Dance seems like the most important thing to you”
I’m putting my earrings back on. “Yes. What’s this about?” He has always tried to talk me out of dancing. He says I’m making it into an obsession. He’s supposed to be my obsession. I think it’s ridiculous, but I’ve never said that, I wish I have.
“I can’t cope anymore with those guys leering at your body, all over social media, in school functions, everywhere. It feels like you’re something public” That stung. But I laughed.
“More like they can see but not do anything about it.”
“How about that Adam guy”

Click for more

https:///2BAmAJm

(1) (Reply)

Momma Died Because Of Me / Beautiful Colors Of Sin (FULL STORY) / A Stitch In Time Saves Seventeen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.