Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

Nigerian Pop Singer Sean Tizzle Shades Buhari With Tweet - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Pop Singer Sean Tizzle Shades Buhari With Tweet (2650 Views)

Sean Tizzle: I Didn't Quit Music, I Only Traveled Abroad / Sean Tizzle: "When Someone Says Vote Buhari In 2019" / Sean Tizzle's Baby Mama And Daughter Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Pop Singer Sean Tizzle Shades Buhari With Tweet by burnaboss: 7:44pm On Feb 15, 2019
Nigerian Pop Singer Sean Tizzle Shades Buhari on Twitter, check out his tweet below;

Re: Nigerian Pop Singer Sean Tizzle Shades Buhari With Tweet by Charmingrascal(m): 7:50pm On Feb 15, 2019
That is why he's been unable to move to the next level after releasing "Sho le" many years back.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Pop Singer Sean Tizzle Shades Buhari With Tweet by daddytime(m): 7:52pm On Feb 15, 2019
You had better hit the studio and try cooking up something if that's what you said you do...I don't know about the pop singer toga though...

Don't forget to fine tune those stubborn knuckles of yours too...
Re: Nigerian Pop Singer Sean Tizzle Shades Buhari With Tweet by burnaboss: 8:04pm On Feb 15, 2019
Charmingrascal:
That is why he's been unable to move to the next level after releasing "Sho le" many years back.

Lol. Not true Na, he has many other hits

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Pop Singer Sean Tizzle Shades Buhari With Tweet by Prettyvicc: 8:41pm On Feb 15, 2019
cheesy
Re: Nigerian Pop Singer Sean Tizzle Shades Buhari With Tweet by itspzpics(m): 9:18pm On Feb 15, 2019
Lol
Re: Nigerian Pop Singer Sean Tizzle Shades Buhari With Tweet by timibare(m): 10:08pm On Feb 15, 2019
Charmingrascal:
world people hian embarassed
Re: Nigerian Pop Singer Sean Tizzle Shades Buhari With Tweet by meeky007(m): 10:10pm On Feb 15, 2019
Charmingrascal:
e pain u die

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Pop Singer Sean Tizzle Shades Buhari With Tweet by rapid101(m): 11:10pm On Feb 15, 2019
Charmingrascal:
mugu
Do u expect him to live for ever

Were is dbanj now
Were is ice prince
Get it right

Wen ur time to shine is up
All u do is groom d young ones to shine
Get it into ur dullardino skull

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Pop Singer Sean Tizzle Shades Buhari With Tweet by Charmingrascal(m): 11:50pm On Feb 15, 2019
rapid101:
mugu
Do u expect him to live for ever

Were is dbanj now
Were is ice prince
Get it right

Wen ur time to shine is up
All u do is groom d young ones to shine
Get it into ur dullardino skull

Mumu when did he even blow that you are comparing him with
D'banj

Failed musicians always give the excuse of grooming younger ones and by the way who has he groomed.
Why am I even wasting my time replying this inconsequential teenager sef.
Re: Nigerian Pop Singer Sean Tizzle Shades Buhari With Tweet by Xbursta(m): 12:10am On Feb 16, 2019
Charmingrascal:

D'banj

Failed musicians always give the excuse of grooming younger ones and by the way who has he groomed.

yuck you and your d banj
i rather listen 2 tizzle than d banj
Re: Nigerian Pop Singer Sean Tizzle Shades Buhari With Tweet by PythonDancer: 12:14am On Feb 16, 2019
Charmingrascal:
He is a fool
Re: Nigerian Pop Singer Sean Tizzle Shades Buhari With Tweet by KendrickAyomide: 1:33am On Feb 16, 2019
Charmingrascal:
attack the message and not the messenger !!! Zombie . Lmao i still listen to a lot of sean tizzle till tomorrow

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Pop Singer Sean Tizzle Shades Buhari With Tweet by rapid101(m): 6:31am On Feb 16, 2019
Charmingrascal:

D'banj

so shole wasn't a hit

Y I de reply adult wan no get sense
Hey out
Re: Nigerian Pop Singer Sean Tizzle Shades Buhari With Tweet by KingLennon(m): 8:04am On Feb 16, 2019
daddytime:
You had better hit the studio and try cooking up something if that's what you said you do...I don't know about the pop singer toga though...

Don't forget to fine tune those stubborn knuckles of yours too...
Sean is saying the truth o. As for new jam. Sean tizzle just gave us 'Gyal dem'. Stop hating on someone that can pay ur salary for 5 Years grin
Re: Nigerian Pop Singer Sean Tizzle Shades Buhari With Tweet by daddytime(m): 8:06am On Feb 16, 2019
KingLennon:

Sean is saying the truth o. As for new jam. Sean tizzle just gave us 'Gyal dem'. Stop hating on someone that can pay ur salary for 5 Years grin

You truly believe everyone on NL is as wretched as you?

Sorry man...
Re: Nigerian Pop Singer Sean Tizzle Shades Buhari With Tweet by KingLennon(m): 8:22am On Feb 16, 2019
daddytime:

You truly believe everyone on NL is as wretched as you?

Sorry man...
How much is your salary sef? You see that car, it will pay your salary

Re: Nigerian Pop Singer Sean Tizzle Shades Buhari With Tweet by Nickijoy(f): 9:24am On Feb 16, 2019
Sean Tizzle, the small head dude

(1) (Reply)

Duncan Mighty Threatens His South African Tenant Over The Killing Of His Friend / Kim Kardashian Rocks Hot New Bikini's (photos) / hi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.