Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Atiku Reacts To The Killings Of 66 People In Kaduna - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Reacts To The Killings Of 66 People In Kaduna (50985 Views)

El-rufai Lied Over Killing Of 66 Kaduna Residents — CAN, NEMA / Chidi Odinkalu: 'El-Rufai Lied, He Cooked Up The Story Of 66 People Killed' / Beloved Anieze: Lady Draws Atiku 2019, Atiku Reacts (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Reacts To The Killings Of 66 People In Kaduna by Bonapart(m): 10:41pm On Feb 15, 2019
When will Elrufai the killer will be brought to justice. The body bag midget
Re: Atiku Reacts To The Killings Of 66 People In Kaduna by obembet(f): 10:41pm On Feb 15, 2019
Hellrufai is a man of his word.. Body bag... Keep it up Mr. Governor
Re: Atiku Reacts To The Killings Of 66 People In Kaduna by Yusman316(m): 10:43pm On Feb 15, 2019
Hopefully we will see how Atiku will react to national issues after February 16th
Re: Atiku Reacts To The Killings Of 66 People In Kaduna by Yusman316(m): 10:44pm On Feb 15, 2019
Hopefully we will see how Atiku will react to national issues after February 16th. Whether he truly meant them or it's just a campaign phase
Re: Atiku Reacts To The Killings Of 66 People In Kaduna by myproperty(m): 10:45pm On Feb 15, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Another name for Atiku is MR REACTION

And another name for Buhari is .....continue killing

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Reacts To The Killings Of 66 People In Kaduna by smithyemy: 10:46pm On Feb 15, 2019
Buhari is waiting for his teachers that will help him write his own write up b4 he can now rank xerox it and copy - paste it and send to Nigerian weather the write up is
' good or bad

1 Like

Re: Atiku Reacts To The Killings Of 66 People In Kaduna by JubiOmeiza(m): 10:46pm On Feb 15, 2019
Me dey stay KADUNA and everyone moving freely... All these fake news r handwork of PDP to create fear in d mind of electorates. As for Atiku all this show na scam to deceive gullible Igbos whose IQ are as low as 2%. Fools will cry blood tmrw
Re: Atiku Reacts To The Killings Of 66 People In Kaduna by islandmoon: 10:47pm On Feb 15, 2019
Buhari will never react

Re: Atiku Reacts To The Killings Of 66 People In Kaduna by AngelicBeing: 10:49pm On Feb 15, 2019
GOFRONT:
shocked

Where is NwaAmaikpe!!!.....Election is tomorrow
He has been arrested by APC for embezzling campaign funds worth 900 million dollars and 750 million Euros, he is in underground cell at Aso Rock tongue

1 Like

Re: Atiku Reacts To The Killings Of 66 People In Kaduna by JALIO: 10:51pm On Feb 15, 2019
celebgistz:
PDP presidential candidate, Atiku Abubakar has reacted to the killings of 66people in kaduna which happened this evening.

He wrote:

“No one deserves to die over an election. Whichever way it goes, we are bound by a common heritage. I urge for calm & respect for all persuasions. It is my hope security be stepped up in hotspot areas. May the souls of the scores of lives lost in the Kaduna crisis rest in peace.”

See below

Source:https://www.mtetimes.com/2019/politics/atiku-reacts-to-the-killings-of-66people-in-kaduna
za oza man will not say anything word .....heartless leadership gunning only for political power no feeling nor care for life of Nigerians and yet you are canvassing for votes. in other words vote me and keep getting killed or what ? No to killings. No to insecurity in hotspot areas. Yes to life. Yes to security of Nigerians irrespective of location of residence

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Reacts To The Killings Of 66 People In Kaduna by ceejay80s(m): 10:54pm On Feb 15, 2019
u guys are just hailing him for nothing, do u know if he planned it? politicians can do anything to fool u citizens, they are ready to kill their own father just to get to that seat and once they are on that seat, they kill all ur Fathers, when he was vice president, killing no dey then ? what did he do then?
Re: Atiku Reacts To The Killings Of 66 People In Kaduna by ClearFlair: 10:56pm On Feb 15, 2019
celebgistz:
PDP presidential candidate, Atiku Abubakar has reacted to the killings of 66people in kaduna which happened this evening.

He wrote:

“No one deserves to die over an election. Whichever way it goes, we are bound by a common heritage. I urge for calm & respect for all persuasions. It is my hope security be stepped up in hotspot areas. May the souls of the scores of lives lost in the Kaduna crisis rest in peace.”

See below

Source:https://www.mtetimes.com/2019/politics/atiku-reacts-to-the-killings-of-66people-in-kaduna

This thief acting like a saint. We cannot be deceived.
Re: Atiku Reacts To The Killings Of 66 People In Kaduna by Corperadams: 10:57pm On Feb 15, 2019
bedspread:
As Usual, Am not sure our outgoing Ex-president Buhari knows about this Killings!

Buhari is GONE!!
Does he read?

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Reacts To The Killings Of 66 People In Kaduna by Nobody: 11:01pm On Feb 15, 2019
This is the manifestation of hell rufai body bag threat.Icc will be hell rufai retirement house.
Re: Atiku Reacts To The Killings Of 66 People In Kaduna by Nobody: 11:03pm On Feb 15, 2019
ClearFlair:

This thief acting like a saint. We cannot be deceived.
No APC member is a saint.Including buhari jubril.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Reacts To The Killings Of 66 People In Kaduna by ClearFlair: 11:03pm On Feb 15, 2019
cucumbae:
No APC member is a saint.Even buhari jubril.

Your opinion not ours.
Re: Atiku Reacts To The Killings Of 66 People In Kaduna by AlhajiYoung: 11:03pm On Feb 15, 2019
THOSE WHO
Slaughtered The 66 Fulanis Wanted Reprisal 2Disrupt The Elections. They Won't Get it. But, They Must Be Found & HANGED!
Re: Atiku Reacts To The Killings Of 66 People In Kaduna by ClearFlair: 11:04pm On Feb 15, 2019
AlhajiYoung:
THOSE WHO
Slaughtered The 66 Fulanis Wanted Reprisal 2Disrupt The Elections. They Won't Get it. But, They Must Be Found & HANGED!

See this one foaming in the mouth.
Re: Atiku Reacts To The Killings Of 66 People In Kaduna by Nobody: 11:05pm On Feb 15, 2019
JubiOmeiza:
Me dey stay KADUNA and everyone moving freely...
All these fake news r handwork of PDP to create fear
in d mind of electorates.
As for Atiku all this show na scam to deceive
gullible Igbos whose IQ are as low as 2%.
Fools will cry blood tmrw
You wey dey under army protection.Enter city alone whether you name no go be RIP.
Re: Atiku Reacts To The Killings Of 66 People In Kaduna by Nobody: 11:07pm On Feb 15, 2019
ClearFlair:

Your opinion not ours.
Fact not opinion.Where is the ₦1b arms money?Buratai said he has not received the money despite the fact that buhari has approved it?
Re: Atiku Reacts To The Killings Of 66 People In Kaduna by Ocybo: 11:08pm On Feb 15, 2019
My President 2019 Winner aka Atiku all d WAY..
Re: Atiku Reacts To The Killings Of 66 People In Kaduna by Iyajison: 11:09pm On Feb 15, 2019
Op from now on..

Use President Atiku.. shocked
Re: Atiku Reacts To The Killings Of 66 People In Kaduna by jamaola: 11:13pm On Feb 15, 2019
celebgistz:

He wrote:

See below

NO ANY KILLING IN THE KAJURE, KADUNA STATE. IT IS A FAKE NEWS FROM STRONG SOURCE.
Re: Atiku Reacts To The Killings Of 66 People In Kaduna by olaeffect(m): 11:13pm On Feb 15, 2019
emmabest2000:
Waiting for Buhari’s reacts too

Nigerians are helpless

You and i knows that Baba knows nothing about anything going on in the country.
He will be informed of this development by Wednesday or Thursday next week.
Re: Atiku Reacts To The Killings Of 66 People In Kaduna by Nobody: 11:14pm On Feb 15, 2019
celebgistz:

He wrote:

See below

My incoming president has spoken well.. I’m ATIKULATING OBI-DIENTLY
Re: Atiku Reacts To The Killings Of 66 People In Kaduna by Thojan(m): 11:21pm On Feb 15, 2019
Shey Buhari that does not read or the one that is not aware of anything. No be talk am oo, na Amaechi talk am.
emmabest2000:
Waiting for Buhari’s reacts too

Nigerians are helpless

Re: Atiku Reacts To The Killings Of 66 People In Kaduna by kadraxkyle(m): 11:23pm On Feb 15, 2019
I have atikulated obidiently for tomoro.
Re: Atiku Reacts To The Killings Of 66 People In Kaduna by atikuobi2019nig: 11:30pm On Feb 15, 2019
ambivert27:
hmmn, Atiku Atiku

Capitalizing on Buhari's failures cheesy

Pot calling the kettle black, Nigerians to make a decision between these two devil.

Anyway, if u no fight for ur pocket Wetin u gain

hmm, bro it's very unfortunate that many Nigerians most especially the younger once who were very tender from 1999 to 2007 are all over chanting Atiku Atiku, without them knowing that he is another bad guy, buhari and APC are better than Atiku and PDP, they don't mean well for this country, they are enemies to this great nation, APC is here repairing what PDP destroyed, whether they like it or not APC is clearing 25 state, APC all the way
Re: Atiku Reacts To The Killings Of 66 People In Kaduna by reuben79: 11:33pm On Feb 15, 2019
buhari can't never react to dis,only asset declaration by opposition people always go after.killing of nigerians is normal thins to him

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Reacts To The Killings Of 66 People In Kaduna by olaolumuyiwa: 11:34pm On Feb 15, 2019
So much money were spent on campaigning in order to protect their selfish interest in the country but still so many lives were lost and disastrous and the country still lack insecurity what kind of leaders do we have

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Border Closure Hits Hard On India, Thailand Others / Bolu Okupe, Doyin Okupe's Hot Son, A Manchester Based Student / Funny Reactions As Nigerians React To Tinubu's Prayers In Jos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.