Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,446 members, 7,954,762 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:37 AM

Atiku Reacts To The Killings Of 66 People In Kaduna - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Reacts To The Killings Of 66 People In Kaduna (51063 Views)

Atiku Reacts To Tinubu Slipping While Climbing Parade Vehicle / Beloved Anieze: Lady Draws Atiku 2019, Atiku Reacts (Photos) / Frame-up: Atiku Reacts To Obasanjo’s Claim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Reacts To The Killings Of 66 People In Kaduna by ambivert27(f): 9:16am On Feb 16, 2019
awelekiti:
so, you didn't see anything meaningful in what he said? Your head must be filled with something . O ga ooo. I doubt your sixth sense
Your head must be filled with sh1t. Why didn't you ignore my post.
Re: Atiku Reacts To The Killings Of 66 People In Kaduna by Nobody: 9:40am On Feb 16, 2019
ambivert27:

Your head must be filled with sh1t. Why didn't you ignore my post.
your comment again has proved me right. It's a clear reflection of your upbringing
Re: Atiku Reacts To The Killings Of 66 People In Kaduna by johnaruson(m): 9:41am On Feb 16, 2019
Rethink

Re: Atiku Reacts To The Killings Of 66 People In Kaduna by olabrad: 10:50am On Feb 16, 2019
Corrinthians:
Speak English and stop grunting. Do I look like a Pig to you?

If my comment cuts you so deep, why don't you just put yourself out of your misery? The world could use more oxygen.

Nonsense.

Actually, you look and act worse than a pig. In fact, pigs will feel insulted if you are counted as part of them. Your existence on earth is a shame, disgrace and an indelible stain to every noble being.

I'm sure your kids will place a curse on your memory if they ever become aware of your show of immorality and shamelessness on social media.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ned Nwoko Slams Wike, Says ‘you Will Go To Jail For Your Atrocities’ / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her 4 Children Are Harvard Graduates / Adeleke Vs Oyetola: Osun Governorship Appeal Live Updates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.