Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,394 members, 7,815,840 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

Tony Iwelu: Rotimi Amaechi’s Chief Security Officer Dies Of Electric Shock - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tony Iwelu: Rotimi Amaechi’s Chief Security Officer Dies Of Electric Shock (1958 Views)

Sani Yekini Is Dead! Aisha Buhari's Protocol Officer Dies Of Diabetes / Tony Iwelu Dies Of Electric Shock / Buhari Replaces Bashir Abubakar With Idris Kassim Ahmed, Chief Security Officer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tony Iwelu: Rotimi Amaechi’s Chief Security Officer Dies Of Electric Shock by MrTrend(m): 12:23pm On Feb 18, 2020
Rotimi Amaechi’s Chief Security Officer, Mr. Tony Iwelu has died.

According to a report by Daily Trust, Mr. Tony Iwelu, the CSO to the Minister for Transportation, Mr. Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi, died of electric shock from a shower hose in his hotel room in Kaduna on Monday February 17, 2020, at about 10:30 AM.

Iwelu had travelled with the Minister to Kaduna to felicitate with Governor Nasiru Elrufai on his birthday when the fatal shock happened.

An aide to the Minister confirmed the death under condition of anonymity as no official statement has been issued.

Read More At; https://www.brainnewsradio.com/rotimi-amaechis-chief-security-officer-dies-of-electric-shock/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tony Iwelu: Rotimi Amaechi’s Chief Security Officer Dies Of Electric Shock by Hhansome(m): 12:31pm On Feb 18, 2020
Rip sir. But our hon minister denied the kidnap attack earlier on the news. What do we believe?
Re: Tony Iwelu: Rotimi Amaechi’s Chief Security Officer Dies Of Electric Shock by emyibe(m): 12:32pm On Feb 18, 2020
Too bad that he could not secure himself. 2023 loading .....are you thinking what I'm thinking? In another post

Breaking News: Rotimi Amaechi's CSO Dies From Injuries Sustained In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack...
Re: Tony Iwelu: Rotimi Amaechi’s Chief Security Officer Dies Of Electric Shock by Nobody: 12:34pm On Feb 18, 2020
If this is true, then whoever is in charge of the ministry of works for Kaduna state, as well as the state tourism board chairman has to resign.

Hotels in Nigeria, like most buildings here, are built with substandard and poor materials

MODIFIED

Anyone reading this who thinks this is a defence of Buhari or attack on GEJ needs his or her brains checked.

The sad thing about Nigeria is disasters happen because people don't do their jobs.
Re: Tony Iwelu: Rotimi Amaechi’s Chief Security Officer Dies Of Electric Shock by MrTrend(m): 12:43pm On Feb 18, 2020
Hhansome:
Rip sir. But our hon minister denied the kidnap attack earlier on the news. What do we believe?

It is well.
Re: Tony Iwelu: Rotimi Amaechi’s Chief Security Officer Dies Of Electric Shock by MrTrend(m): 12:44pm On Feb 18, 2020
emyibe:
Too bad that he could not secure himself. 2023 loading .....are you thinking what I'm thinking?

Is he God?

What is on your mind?
Re: Tony Iwelu: Rotimi Amaechi’s Chief Security Officer Dies Of Electric Shock by MrTrend(m): 12:44pm On Feb 18, 2020
Gnaeusmagnus:
If this is true, then whoever is in charge of the ministry of works for Kaduna state, as well as the state tourism board chairman has to resign.

Hotels in Nigeria, like most buildings here, are built with substandard and poor materials

You think so?
Re: Tony Iwelu: Rotimi Amaechi’s Chief Security Officer Dies Of Electric Shock by Righteousness89(m): 1:07pm On Feb 18, 2020
Sad News.... Too bad..
Condolences to the Family...

Let we who are alive make use of the life we have... Make Peace with JESUS CHRIST.. so that you won't cry " I thy know" on the other side..
Re: Tony Iwelu: Rotimi Amaechi’s Chief Security Officer Dies Of Electric Shock by ZombieHUNT: 1:52pm On Feb 18, 2020
Gnaeusmagnus:

You must be a buhari supporter to be this slow
So you actually believed this trash
The man died when bandits ambushed the minister...

Have you asked them the name of the hotel?
Did u even bother?

Smh...

2 Likes

Re: Tony Iwelu: Rotimi Amaechi’s Chief Security Officer Dies Of Electric Shock by GamalNasser: 1:54pm On Feb 18, 2020
Ameachi is a very very wicked man , his aide was killed in an attack by bandits and he said he was Electrocuted by in a hotel bathroom ? These APC people have no regards for anyone at alll ....Let them mention the hotel in Kaduna so we can sue the hotel for negligence
Re: Tony Iwelu: Rotimi Amaechi’s Chief Security Officer Dies Of Electric Shock by Raysleek: 1:56pm On Feb 18, 2020
That hotel don buy wahala. Call me old school but that's why I hate water heaters and bathroom water pumps cos in nigeria electrical safety, ccbs, earth leakage circuit breakers and proper earthing is always overlooked. Imagine having a hot bath that will lead to death.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tony Iwelu: Rotimi Amaechi’s Chief Security Officer Dies Of Electric Shock by GamalNasser: 1:57pm On Feb 18, 2020
Raysleek:
That hotel don buy wahala. Call me old school but that's why I have water heaters cos in nigeria electrical safety, ccbs, earth leakage circuit breakers and proper earthing is always overlooked.

Are you a child ?
Re: Tony Iwelu: Rotimi Amaechi’s Chief Security Officer Dies Of Electric Shock by Raysleek: 1:57pm On Feb 18, 2020
GamalNasser:

Are you a child ?
No I'm not are you?
Re: Tony Iwelu: Rotimi Amaechi’s Chief Security Officer Dies Of Electric Shock by Nobody: 1:59pm On Feb 18, 2020
ZombieHUNT:

You must be a buhari supporter to be this slow

Sorry, I never voted for the man in my life.

So you actually believed this trash
The man died when bandits ambushed the minister...

Have you asked them the name of the hotel?
Did u even bother?

So whoever we vote as President will do the jobs of the governor, state commsiioner in all the states, as well as LG chairman, even the clerk in the office, while we all sit at home....

Okay

And you folk call for true federalisim.

Smh...

Zombi and Wailers....that's why I'm not part of your games.

Go and read what a building inspector does, as well as the functions of SAN, and the functions of an architect, and the functions of artisians, technicans, electrical engineers, then we can talk.

That's how your opposite numbers were blaming GEJ for not providing potable water in his village...when there is a whole state governor, minister of water resources, commisioner for water resources, state water board, and a whole Local government chairman....

1 Like

Re: Tony Iwelu: Rotimi Amaechi’s Chief Security Officer Dies Of Electric Shock by Nobody: 2:01pm On Feb 18, 2020
MrTrend:

You think so?

In foreign countries, there are people responsible for seeing that basic standards in every building are met.

Seems like you Nigerians are so used to living without standards, that you think that there are no such things as building inspectors, the Standards Organisation of Nigeria, ministry of works, etc...

1 Like

Re: Tony Iwelu: Rotimi Amaechi’s Chief Security Officer Dies Of Electric Shock by GamalNasser: 2:05pm On Feb 18, 2020
Raysleek:

No I'm not are you?

You cannot possibly be an adult oo? Can you?
Re: Tony Iwelu: Rotimi Amaechi’s Chief Security Officer Dies Of Electric Shock by Raysleek: 2:15pm On Feb 18, 2020
GamalNasser:

You cannot possibly be an adult oo? Can you?
You are obviously a tenant. You have never built your 9wn house that's why dont know the meaning of water heater.
And i doubt if there is any graduate in your family if not you will know the meaning of circuit breakers and earth leakage circuit breakers that automatically switches off if there is current leakage to the earth. These kind of devices prevent fatal electric shock. You were still selling puff puff when I graduated elect elect with honors my boy

1 Like

Re: Tony Iwelu: Rotimi Amaechi’s Chief Security Officer Dies Of Electric Shock by ZombieHUNT: 2:16pm On Feb 18, 2020
Gnaeusmagnus:

Sorry, I never voted for the man in my life.
So whoever we vote as President will do the jobs of the governor, state commsiioner in all the states, as well as LG chairman, even the clerk in the office, while we all sit at home....
Okay
And you folk call for true federalisim.
Zombi and Wailers....that's why I'm not part of your games.
Go and read what a building inspector does, as well as the functions of SAN, and the functions of an architect, and the functions of artisians, technicans, electrical engineers, then we can talk.

That's how your opposite numbers were blaming GEJ for not providing potable water in his village...when there is a whole state governor, minister of water resources, commisioner for water resources, state water board, and a whole Local government chairman....

The man was killed by bandits ...
They don't want to put more pressure on the president because of the worsening insecurity...

Its better they blamed his death on a hotel with no name to deceive the gullible...

Are you gullible?

1 Like

Re: Tony Iwelu: Rotimi Amaechi’s Chief Security Officer Dies Of Electric Shock by ZombieHUNT: 2:18pm On Feb 18, 2020
Raysleek:

You are obviously a tenant. You have never built your 9wn house that's why dont know the meaning of water heater.
And i doubt if there is any graduate in your family if not you will know the meaning of circuit breakers and earth leakage circuit breakers that automatically switches off if there is current leakage to the earth. These kind of devices prevent fatal electric shock. You were still selling puff puff when I graduated elect elect with honors my boy

Mr graduate with honors...
What's the name of the hotel and why aren't the family sueing?
Re: Tony Iwelu: Rotimi Amaechi’s Chief Security Officer Dies Of Electric Shock by GamalNasser: 2:19pm On Feb 18, 2020
Raysleek:

You are either a child or you are suffering from severe Asperger's syndrome ..please get yourself checked out , I hope you have not started procreating?
Re: Tony Iwelu: Rotimi Amaechi’s Chief Security Officer Dies Of Electric Shock by Raysleek: 2:20pm On Feb 18, 2020
ZombieHUNT:

Mr graduate with honors...
What's the name of the hotel and why aren't the family sueing?
Who know you. If you have sense better read the history of an argument before you display your emptiness to the world
Re: Tony Iwelu: Rotimi Amaechi’s Chief Security Officer Dies Of Electric Shock by Raysleek: 2:21pm On Feb 18, 2020
GamalNasser:

You are either a child or you are suffering from severe Asperger's syndrome ..please get yourself checked out , I hope you have not started procreating?
Guy swerve. My saliva is more precious than your personality. I wont waste it on you.
Re: Tony Iwelu: Rotimi Amaechi’s Chief Security Officer Dies Of Electric Shock by GamalNasser: 2:26pm On Feb 18, 2020
Raysleek:

Guy swerve. My saliva is more precious than your personality. I wont waste it on you.
Go and get treated abeg
Re: Tony Iwelu: Rotimi Amaechi’s Chief Security Officer Dies Of Electric Shock by Raysleek: 2:27pm On Feb 18, 2020
GamalNasser:

Go and get treated abeg
spits
Re: Tony Iwelu: Rotimi Amaechi’s Chief Security Officer Dies Of Electric Shock by Nobody: 2:31pm On Feb 18, 2020
ZombieHUNT:

The man was killed by bandits ...
They don't want to put more pressure on the president because of the worsening insecurity...

Its better they blamed his death on a hotel with no name to deceive the gullible...

Are you gullible?

I'm responding to the report as presented.

Till it is confirmed he is killed by bandits (and this is the first I am hearing of this)....this is the accepted result.
Re: Tony Iwelu: Rotimi Amaechi’s Chief Security Officer Dies Of Electric Shock by oyatz(m): 3:01pm On Feb 18, 2020
Raysleek:

Omo, see finishing!

1 Like

Re: Tony Iwelu: Rotimi Amaechi’s Chief Security Officer Dies Of Electric Shock by Babacele: 3:20pm On Feb 18, 2020
hmmmm.....sounds more like an assassination to me. So Hon Minister sir, you need to watch it from now on .

(1) (Reply)

APC Cancels Edo Governorship Screening / Nigerian Army In Possession Of Protester Corpses / If Suez Canal Is Located In The East ,FG Will Still Have Excuses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.