Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Atiku Vs Buhari: Mc Oluomo's Poll - Final Result - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Vs Buhari: Mc Oluomo's Poll - Final Result (93243 Views)

Final Result Of The 2023 Presidential Election / Peter Obi Maintains Lead & Favorite To Win 2023 Election —Anap Poll Final Result / Atiku Vs Buhari: Daily Trust Newspaper Opinion Poll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Mc Oluomo's Poll - Final Result by Nobody: 10:53pm On Feb 15, 2019
we have already ATIKULATED
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Mc Oluomo's Poll - Final Result by SocialJustice: 10:54pm On Feb 15, 2019
Preview.
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Mc Oluomo's Poll - Final Result by Butoneday2(m): 10:54pm On Feb 15, 2019
mycar:
My people, forget about ethnicity, let us reclaim our country, hunger does not know tribe, you should ask yourself, if it was to service the people, would Buhari insist on ruling, let us show the leaders that we the masses deserve better.
I stand with you.
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Mc Oluomo's Poll - Final Result by mightyhazell: 10:58pm On Feb 15, 2019
One mumu like that say atiku likes on nairaland na doctored.. I just dey laff zombies. Nigerians are tired of lifelessness.. We need a break mehn
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Mc Oluomo's Poll - Final Result by grandstar(m): 10:59pm On Feb 15, 2019
A huge bulk of Buhari's voters are uneducated Northerners who aren't on twitter

Also, there seems to be an overtly large voting population up North such as Katsina with over 3m pvc holders which I wonder if it full of underaged voters and minors as the numbers don't add up.

Buhari may win under these circumstances.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Mc Oluomo's Poll - Final Result by ebenco2000: 11:00pm On Feb 15, 2019
very easy to buy likes, PDP rigging machine must have done that, I trust them it is in their blood.
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Mc Oluomo's Poll - Final Result by bluecircle470: 11:02pm On Feb 15, 2019
magoo10:
The difference atiku used to win the poll is like distance from Lagos to maiduguri.
Oluomo should know that everything is not by agbero and carrying knife.

What u people don’t know is that Tinubu is just playing his normal games. He’s supporting Atiku and he’ll be giving Atiku his votes in Lagos
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Mc Oluomo's Poll - Final Result by brookz: 11:02pm On Feb 15, 2019
PdPiggies be like �on Monday.

1 Share

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Mc Oluomo's Poll - Final Result by Shaev7(m): 11:04pm On Feb 15, 2019
His hopes are on the rig! Except that, he knows he has lost. We all know buhari is 100% power drunk!

https://twitter.com/shaev7/status/1096525078928474113?s=19
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Mc Oluomo's Poll - Final Result by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 11:05pm On Feb 15, 2019
mbaboy:
I don't see this election holding tomorrow cuz inec is not prepared at all
it has bn postponed ooooh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Mc Oluomo's Poll - Final Result by Peeranto04: 11:05pm On Feb 15, 2019
The Buhari u see today... You will not see tomorrow .
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Mc Oluomo's Poll - Final Result by Fixedgame6692: 11:06pm On Feb 15, 2019
[color=#006600][/color] see below

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Mc Oluomo's Poll - Final Result by Demol4trillions(m): 11:07pm On Feb 15, 2019
BUHARI TILL 2023
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Mc Oluomo's Poll - Final Result by Nature8(m): 11:07pm On Feb 15, 2019
iwayumeh:
MC Oluomo is currently regretting the poll he conducted on Atiku and Buhari which led to the humiliation of Gen Buhari on Twitter . An oveerwelming No of respondents selected Atiku as their choice.

See screenshot of the final results

https://twitter.com/MC_OLUOMO1/status/1095755895613595649?s=19

Lol
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Mc Oluomo's Poll - Final Result by grandstar(m): 11:08pm On Feb 15, 2019
iwayumeh:
Worse will Happen to Buhari tomorrow

The odds seem to favour Buhari with the loads of questionable voters in his favour up North.

Are they composed also of Aliens and underaged voters?
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Mc Oluomo's Poll - Final Result by Festiko: 11:08pm On Feb 15, 2019
ALMUSTAQIM:
FAKE NEWS PLC
I do not think it would have been a fake news if it went the other way...... Baba e pain u?
No near sniper o
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Mc Oluomo's Poll - Final Result by Okoroawusa: 11:10pm On Feb 15, 2019
Effiongdbest:

Atiku is no longer a Nigerian abi? or did he also call Nigeria a zoo. Nigeria under Buhari is a zoo cos i cant see why people would go on a killing spree and the president says they are people from Libya, later he asks people to accommodate them in their land. This is why we're voting Atiku, Mr Okoroawusa!.
If to say I dey insult ppl I for say u no well but I will not say it.

The election may not hold 2mr again. Don't quote me
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Mc Oluomo's Poll - Final Result by inereunwa1(m): 11:11pm On Feb 15, 2019
worriedguy:
Watch and see how apc will tell you that those that clicked like don't have pvc
grin grin
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Mc Oluomo's Poll - Final Result by Inspectorsuga22(m): 11:14pm On Feb 15, 2019
edupedia:

Fake poll...u Atiku people think all these falsehoods will.change people's minds about your thief?.....Atiku has wasted too much money on fake news, polls etc

Can u mention just three things dat ATIKU stole and wt proof....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Mc Oluomo's Poll - Final Result by Effiongdbest: 11:15pm On Feb 15, 2019
Okoroawusa:

If to say I dey insult ppl I for say u no well but I will not say it.

The election may not hold 2mr again. Don't quote me

Are you seeing the writing on the wall already? Nigerians are voting with a bleeding heart. And Buhari and his rigging machines can't stop this hurricane.

Sai Atiku

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Mc Oluomo's Poll - Final Result by Asshurbanipal: 11:22pm On Feb 15, 2019
post=75771882:
SAI BABA ALL THE WAY...

MILLIONS OF NIGERIANS can NEVER be wrong!!! cheesy cheesy grin wink
This cinfirms that Atiku is sure of at least 40% kano votes. Not bad
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Mc Oluomo's Poll - Final Result by Trustee1: 11:36pm On Feb 15, 2019
ALMUSTAQIM:
FAKE NEWS PLC
Clear example of a dullard. Go to Twitter and check for your self. From your name,I doubt if you know what Twitter is.
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Mc Oluomo's Poll - Final Result by kayusely70(m): 11:42pm On Feb 15, 2019
The meal ticket of most contributors here would be withdrawn by Tuesday after Sai baba is declared the winner of the election.
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Mc Oluomo's Poll - Final Result by chocolatelady(f): 11:51pm On Feb 15, 2019
It baffles me that some people esp the south east out of hatred for PMB chose to support a thief and leave their own in the person of Prof Kingsley Muoghalu. When will the easterners learn how to do politics ? The same people that looted our treasury and abandon almost 10000 scattered around the country that some people are thinking of voting becos of a mere pot of porridge given by the crooks. I ask the igbos what has the PDP GOVERNMENTdone for them in the last 16yrs. Tufiakwa ! They have gathered like vultures looking for who to devour shouting hunger and poverty in the land whereas they were the one that created hunger by looting the treasury. They never save during the oil boom. The petroleum minister looted money that will feed a whole community for 10yrs, yet the same people are telling u lets make Nigeria work again. Jamb only remitted 51million for a period of 2010 to 2016. But the same Jamb just remitted 7.8billion. FIRS and Custom posting trillions of naira that the looting party never posted in their 16yrs misrule altogether yet they are telling u lets make Nigeria work again. They gave themselves licence to build university with stolen funds yet poor man children cannot have access to the school, yet they are telling u lets make Nigeria work again. They looted our treasury dry , even looted the donations they made for building their head quarters, yet the same people are telling u lets make Nigeria work again. One wonders why they did not make Nigeria work again during their rule. According to Fola Ojo in todays punch newspaper, "Corruption is on the ballot tomorrow.". Lets vote with our conscience. PMB might be slow but the man is steady laying foundation for better tomorrow. It may be painful now but tomorrow will surely be better afterall, no pain no gain. Even if u dont want to vote PMB, pls vote Kingsley or Sowore becos they are far more better than the looting party. My 10kobo opinion!

1 Like

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Mc Oluomo's Poll - Final Result by ACE1010: 11:51pm On Feb 15, 2019
How does this rubbish concerned PVC and elections?? I beg make I hear word jare!!

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Mc Oluomo's Poll - Final Result by akinswagg(m): 11:51pm On Feb 15, 2019
Asshurbanipal:

The poll was created by apc strongman. He should have known better
the guy na illiterate..
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Mc Oluomo's Poll - Final Result by melomelo: 11:52pm On Feb 15, 2019
The reason i won't vote Bubu
1. Killings of IPOB Guys by under his instructions
2. Gruesome Killings by his Fulanis
3. Fighting corruption from only the opposition parties
4. He and Tinubu never one day tell Nigerians their first 4yrs achievements and next 4yrs vision
5. He is Certificateless
6. He never one day take a Television National address.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Mc Oluomo's Poll - Final Result by chocolatelady(f): 11:55pm On Feb 15, 2019
chocolatelady:
It baffles me that some people esp the south east out of hatred for PMB chose to support a thief and leave their own in the person of Prof Kingsley Muoghalu. When will the easterners learn how to do politics ? The same people that looted our treasury and abandon almost 10000 scattered around the country that some people are thinking of voting becos of a mere pot of porridge given by the crooks. I ask the igbos what has the PDP GOVERNMENTdone for them in the last 16yrs. Tufiakwa ! They have gathered like vultures looking for who to devour shouting hunger and poverty in the land whereas they were the one that created hunger by looting the treasury. They never save during the oil boom. The petroleum minister looted money that will feed a whole community for 10yrs, yet the same people are telling u lets make Nigeria work again. Jamb only remitted 51million for a period of 2010 to 2016. But the same Jamb just remitted 7.8billion. FIRS and Custom posting trillions of naira that the looting party never posted in their 16yrs misrule altogether yet they are telling u lets make Nigeria work again. They gave themselves licence to build university with stolen funds yet poor man children cannot have access to the school, yet they are telling u lets make Nigeria work again. They looted our treasury dry , even looted the donations they made for building their head quarters, yet the same people are telling u lets make Nigeria work again. One wonders why they did not make Nigeria work again during their rule. According to Fola Ojo in todays punch newspaper, "Corruption is on the ballot tomorrow.". Lets vote with our conscience. PMB might be slow but the man is steady laying foundation for better tomorrow. It may be painful now but tomorrow will surely be better afterall, no pain no gain. Even if u dont want to vote PMB, pls vote Kingsley or Sowore becos they are far more better than the looting party. My 10kobo opinion!
I mean 10,000 projects scattered around the country.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Mc Oluomo's Poll - Final Result by hablink: 12:10am On Feb 16, 2019
well, for one thing, the real polls are not won online
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Mc Oluomo's Poll - Final Result by Nobody: 12:13am On Feb 16, 2019
Mad knock out!
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Mc Oluomo's Poll - Final Result by Numlock: 12:14am On Feb 16, 2019
booblacain:
One thing I realize is that people generally prefer to like in cases like this than to retweet because liking is more anonymous than retweeting. So a lot of Buhari's sympathisers who would like to vote in the pole may just not prefer the idea of retweeting. Just saying.

Not true, he use the retweet for Buhari because he knows the more you retweet the more the message reaches a lot of people.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photo Of Dethroned Sanusi Lamido Before Being Whisked Away At The Airport / Dino Melaye Poses In His House (Photos) / David Ibiyeomie: Reno Omokri Reveals Daddy Freeze's Parents' Identity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.