Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,875 members, 7,821,043 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

Atiku Vs Buhari: Mc Oluomo's Poll - Final Result - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Vs Buhari: Mc Oluomo's Poll - Final Result (93240 Views)

Final Result Of The 2023 Presidential Election / Peter Obi Maintains Lead & Favorite To Win 2023 Election —Anap Poll Final Result / Atiku Vs Buhari: Daily Trust Newspaper Opinion Poll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Mc Oluomo's Poll - Final Result by ebuka10box(m): 10:34pm On Feb 15, 2019
Most people voting online don't have PVC ohhhh, I'm for atiku but most of us don't have PVC .... Na mallams and abokis get PVC pass
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Mc Oluomo's Poll - Final Result by awakeupcall4all(m): 10:34pm On Feb 15, 2019
Bye Bye to Jati Jati, Bye Bye to Rede Rede....In that Name of Jesus.....Bye Bye to Rada Rada.. grin grin shocked shocked shocked tongue

Buhari you see your life outside?? tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Mc Oluomo's Poll - Final Result by sogodihno: 10:34pm On Feb 15, 2019
People should just forget this share and like nonsense, it is less than 24 hours to go, we will know who b who then?

God bless Buhari/Osinbajo.

My PVC is for 4+4.
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Mc Oluomo's Poll - Final Result by dokunbam(m): 10:34pm On Feb 15, 2019
A lot of voters are not online though
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Mc Oluomo's Poll - Final Result by Compliant(m): 10:35pm On Feb 15, 2019
How i wish atiku can win the real election BUT the possibility na just 15% and nothing more BUT he will surely win100% ONLINE

Most of these ipob boys on Nairaland are still in Alaba Int market INSTEAD of them to be in their village to vote Mr atikulate

Well I am not surprise since they are aware that the population of only kano state self pass the entire south east

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Mc Oluomo's Poll - Final Result by akolat(m): 10:35pm On Feb 15, 2019
Its time to send the dullard back to Daura. MR FAILED INTEGRITY.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Mc Oluomo's Poll - Final Result by booblacain(m): 10:35pm On Feb 15, 2019
Asshurbanipal:

The poll was created by apc strongman. He should have known better

Well, he should have.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Mc Oluomo's Poll - Final Result by seunogunmolu1: 10:35pm On Feb 15, 2019
Let Atiku continue to win online, Buhari will continue to win in real life. I am here in Lagos and I am ready to bet 100k Buhari will win if you are in Lagos Ikeja, mainland or ETI OSA you can contact me, I will drop 100k you can drop just 20k Buhari will win
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Mc Oluomo's Poll - Final Result by focus7: 10:36pm On Feb 15, 2019
PDPs are desperately begging for votes, about five pdp members begged me for Atiku today and my answer was that i vote for someone that openly came to television to tell me that he's coming to power to my future with his friends
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Mc Oluomo's Poll - Final Result by Iyajison: 10:36pm On Feb 15, 2019
OK that's awesome there..

But the question now is.... How many of them have their PVC ready..??

Atiku go win..no doubt about that sha

1 Like

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Mc Oluomo's Poll - Final Result by kaysunny49: 10:36pm On Feb 15, 2019
Atiku will win on Twitter
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Mc Oluomo's Poll - Final Result by Okoroawusa: 10:37pm On Feb 15, 2019
mycar:
My people, forget about ethnicity, let us reclaim our country, hunger does not know tribe, you should ask yourself, if it was to service the people, would Buhari insist on ruling, let us show the leaders that we the masses deserve better.
Who are u telling to forget ethnicity? That time u were calling Nigeria a zoo did u forget about ethnicity?

Atiku,Buhari, Obi,Osinbajo are not from any tribe.They flew down from the sky,abi?
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Mc Oluomo's Poll - Final Result by seunogunmolu1: 10:37pm On Feb 15, 2019
kollinz1234:
This is a little compared to what will happen to PMB tomorrow

Click Like if u disagree (for BUHARI)

Share if u agree (for ATIKU)
Can’t wait to see this rubbish stop on Monday night. What you will be posting is the election was rigged. You eyes go clear. Election is not won online oga
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Mc Oluomo's Poll - Final Result by herich(m): 10:38pm On Feb 15, 2019
This will reflect in reality

1 Like

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Mc Oluomo's Poll - Final Result by seunogunmolu1: 10:39pm On Feb 15, 2019
Iyajison:
OK that's awesome there..

But the question now is.... How many of them have their PVC ready..??

Atiku go win..no doubt about that sha
For your dream, you are in the east, sure he will win in the east but not this Lagos
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Mc Oluomo's Poll - Final Result by clems88(m): 10:39pm On Feb 15, 2019
Omo tomorrow Nairaland go full die grin cheesy
Seun by this time tomorrow grin

1 Like

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Mc Oluomo's Poll - Final Result by idonhammer: 10:41pm On Feb 15, 2019
PythonDancer:
Terrorist spotted
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Mc Oluomo's Poll - Final Result by kollinz1234(m): 10:41pm On Feb 15, 2019
seunogunmolu1:

Can’t wait to see this rubbish stop on Monday night. What you will be posting is the election was rigged. You eyes go clear. Election is not won online oga
madam I hear u
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Mc Oluomo's Poll - Final Result by Antoeni(m): 10:42pm On Feb 15, 2019
Who help MC Oluomo write am?

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Mc Oluomo's Poll - Final Result by SEONaijaExpert: 10:44pm On Feb 15, 2019
History should teach us that online likes, retweet and shares doesn't win election.

The real deal is at the polling unit.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Mc Oluomo's Poll - Final Result by edupedia: 10:44pm On Feb 15, 2019
Inspectorsuga22:
D dullard is history...

Fake poll...u Atiku people think all these falsehoods will.change people's minds about your thief?.....Atiku has wasted too much money on fake news, polls etc
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Mc Oluomo's Poll - Final Result by asawanathegreat(m): 10:45pm On Feb 15, 2019
See you guys tomorrow
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Mc Oluomo's Poll - Final Result by Effiongdbest: 10:46pm On Feb 15, 2019
Compliant:
How i wish atiku can win the real election BUT the possibility na just 15% and nothing more BUT he will surely win100% ONLINE

Most of these ipob boys on Nairaland are still in Alaba Int market INSTEAD of them to be in their village to vote Mr atikulate

Well I am not surprise since they are aware that the population of only kano state self pass the entire south east

Shut up we in the SS will vote Atiku, and Kwakwaso is holding Kano is his palm and will deliver it to Atiku, stop talking like one village boy. 16th is here already better locate one nice lagoon to end your misery once Atiku is declared winner.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Mc Oluomo's Poll - Final Result by Nobody: 10:47pm On Feb 15, 2019
Atiku l'omo
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Mc Oluomo's Poll - Final Result by PapaAdanna: 10:48pm On Feb 15, 2019
This is like comparing Accra Ghana with Toronto
Sighs
Buhari must retire to his hood tomorrow

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Mc Oluomo's Poll - Final Result by Nobody: 10:50pm On Feb 15, 2019
booblacain:
One thing I realize is that people generally prefer to like than to retweet because liking is more anonymous than retweeting. So a lot of Buhari's sympathisers who would like to vote in the pole may just not prefer the idea of retweeting. Just saying.
You can type h as retweet.It's the same as like.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Mc Oluomo's Poll - Final Result by Iyajison: 10:51pm On Feb 15, 2019
seunogunmolu1:

For your dream, you are in the east, sure he will win in the east but not this Lagos

Bigger margin in d south..

1 Like

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Mc Oluomo's Poll - Final Result by Effiongdbest: 10:51pm On Feb 15, 2019
Okoroawusa:

Who are u telling to forget ethnicity? That time u were calling Nigeria a zoo did u forget about ethnicity?

Atiku,Buhari, Obi,Osinbajo are not from any tribe.They flew down from the sky,abi?
Atiku is no longer a Nigerian abi? or did he also call Nigeria a zoo. Nigeria under Buhari is a zoo cos i cant see why people would go on a killing spree and the president says they are people from Libya, later he asks people to accommodate them in their land. This is why we're voting Atiku, Mr Okoroawusa!.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Mc Oluomo's Poll - Final Result by Butoneday2(m): 10:52pm On Feb 15, 2019
booblacain:
One thing I realize is that people generally prefer to like than to retweet because liking is more anonymous than retweeting. So a lot of Buhari's sympathisers who would like to vote in the pole may just not prefer the idea of retweeting. Just saying.
U dey ontop bicycle dey sleep, wake up man?

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Mc Oluomo's Poll - Final Result by Compliant(m): 10:52pm On Feb 15, 2019
Effiongdbest:

Shut up we in the SS will vote Atiku, and Kwakwaso is holding Kano is his palm and will deliver it to Atiku, stop talking like one village boy. 16th is here already better locate one nice lagoon to end your misery once Atiku is declared winner.

What is the population of the entire south south?

Mind you quarter of them are in Lagos right now

Oga effiong you are on a long thing

I see you hanging yourself tomorrow if care is not taking

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photo Of Dethroned Sanusi Lamido Before Being Whisked Away At The Airport / Dino Melaye Poses In His House (Photos) / David Ibiyeomie: Reno Omokri Reveals Daddy Freeze's Parents' Identity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.