Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,823 members, 7,956,107 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:16 AM

INEC Situation Room For Tomorrow’s Election Is Up And Runing (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Situation Room For Tomorrow’s Election Is Up And Runing (photos) (42025 Views)

Peter Obi Arrives His Hometown Agulu For Tomorrow's Election (video) / Runing Mate: Tinubu Meets APC Chairman, 11 Northern Governors / INEC: Situation Room demands explanation for 1m Cancelled Votes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Situation Room For Tomorrow’s Election Is Up And Runing (photos) by ddooskie(m): 10:17pm On Feb 15, 2019
Just invoke Amadioha and Sango on whoever rigs shikena. But I doubt if those guys are still potent cuz I don't understand why they let the bad guys thrive.
Re: INEC Situation Room For Tomorrow’s Election Is Up And Runing (photos) by JubiOmeiza(m): 10:17pm On Feb 15, 2019
Fools are still here shouting Atiku...The reality will give u oafs sifia pain tmrw. Atiku can NVR match Buhari

3 Likes

Re: INEC Situation Room For Tomorrow’s Election Is Up And Runing (photos) by point5: 10:17pm On Feb 15, 2019
SlimBrawnie:
What is Nigera & what sort of room is this with table cloth sef?
Anyways all is well that ends well. All I pray for is National Peace no matter the outcome tomorrow.
God bless ur generation

1 Like

Re: INEC Situation Room For Tomorrow’s Election Is Up And Runing (photos) by meobizy(f): 10:18pm On Feb 15, 2019
I know tomorrow’s election will take place just like the last one.
Nigerians will stay up for days on end waiting for INEC to slowly collate the results.
It may enter Monday morning before we hear the final result.
Re: INEC Situation Room For Tomorrow’s Election Is Up And Runing (photos) by Valfrankie(m): 10:18pm On Feb 15, 2019
The main results manipulation happens in private residence, with security details manning the venue, not in polling booths under the watchful eyes of international observers. This election will be heavily manipulated by the APC.
Re: INEC Situation Room For Tomorrow’s Election Is Up And Runing (photos) by Corrinthians(m): 10:18pm On Feb 15, 2019
Reminds me of Orubebe. That idiot almost caused war in this country. Thank God for the deft handling by Jega. cheesy
Re: INEC Situation Room For Tomorrow’s Election Is Up And Runing (photos) by Nobody: 10:18pm On Feb 15, 2019
tongue
Re: INEC Situation Room For Tomorrow’s Election Is Up And Runing (photos) by chxe: 10:19pm On Feb 15, 2019
#Back2Daura#
Re: INEC Situation Room For Tomorrow’s Election Is Up And Runing (photos) by meobizy(f): 10:19pm On Feb 15, 2019
Unlike some idiot people here I believe the winner of tomorrow’s election is already being celebrated this moment.
Na wash wash, you guys’ votes mean nothing.
Re: INEC Situation Room For Tomorrow’s Election Is Up And Runing (photos) by Effiongdbest: 10:20pm On Feb 15, 2019
JubiOmeiza:
Fools are still here shouting Atiku...The reality will give u oafs sifia pain tmrw. Atiku can NVR match Buhari

And if Atiku wins?? Will you sip some sniper?
Re: INEC Situation Room For Tomorrow’s Election Is Up And Runing (photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:20pm On Feb 15, 2019
LET'S GO THERE......

SAI BABA ALL THE WAY.......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Situation Room For Tomorrow’s Election Is Up And Runing (photos) by seunogunmolu1: 10:20pm On Feb 15, 2019
Nigeria has the most gullible people and the smartest people on earth, both mix together so we are just gullismart. I don’t know why some useless set of people continue to shout like for Atiku share for Buhari using that to disturb our peace. These people are not worth firing for. I won’t be surprise if Saraki decamp back to APC and Oshiomole decamp to PDP, these people are only working to secure the bag and put food on the table for their families. Be wise. If you want to vote, vote and keep shout don’t disturb other people’s peace. These people are not worth firing for. Be smart and stay safe
Re: INEC Situation Room For Tomorrow’s Election Is Up And Runing (photos) by Olawalesmarter(m): 10:20pm On Feb 15, 2019
Wailing Before Election even Start grin
Re: INEC Situation Room For Tomorrow’s Election Is Up And Runing (photos) by Iyajison: 10:21pm On Feb 15, 2019
Who else saw d second/third comment..??

Elections don start already o
Re: INEC Situation Room For Tomorrow’s Election Is Up And Runing (photos) by Nobody: 10:21pm On Feb 15, 2019
grin The poling booth is the real situation point.
Re: INEC Situation Room For Tomorrow’s Election Is Up And Runing (photos) by Okoroawusa: 10:21pm On Feb 15, 2019
daddytime:
This is the "we won't take this" room.

Enough drama will ensue here from tomorrow until Monday.
Lol!

So u remember 4 years ago? Some ppl were retired then n some more will be retired by Monday at the latest.
Re: INEC Situation Room For Tomorrow’s Election Is Up And Runing (photos) by clems88(m): 10:22pm On Feb 15, 2019
Election wey this useless APC don rig already sad angry
I ain't going no where angry I dey my house .
They should just announce the result already
Re: INEC Situation Room For Tomorrow’s Election Is Up And Runing (photos) by mccoyelectric: 10:23pm On Feb 15, 2019
If Inec could come out after osunelection and say it was free n fair then I can Neva trust u... They will destroy the evidences u send to them....
Re: INEC Situation Room For Tomorrow’s Election Is Up And Runing (photos) by Compliant(m): 10:24pm On Feb 15, 2019
DonFreshmoney:
Tomorrow is the day we will vote out incompetent, clueless, lifeless, ethnic bigot from aso rock. #OurPVCWillCount

many are busy here shouting PDP go win, yet they did not travel to the place they collected their PVC, na Nairaland them go vote atiku while aboki are travelling in thousands to the north to vote, when you begin see millions vote from kano you go begin shout rigging, when the whole of the south-east population is less than just the population of ONLY kano
Re: INEC Situation Room For Tomorrow’s Election Is Up And Runing (photos) by Preshy561(f): 10:24pm On Feb 15, 2019
Make them do the rigging setting wella.

Na poor people like zombies go still suffer the hardship.

1 Like

Re: INEC Situation Room For Tomorrow’s Election Is Up And Runing (photos) by greatman247(m): 10:25pm On Feb 15, 2019
Bleep PDP
Re: INEC Situation Room For Tomorrow’s Election Is Up And Runing (photos) by nelronaldo(m): 10:25pm On Feb 15, 2019
rentAcock:
He may not be the most outspoken, eloquent or articulated one, but without question everyone regardless of party affiliation can attest that President Buhari is a humble, modest and down to earth guy. He has good intentions. Despite taking over when the value of crude oil dropped drastically globally which resulted in inflation and the devaluation of our currency, he was still able to improvise means to cork the bleeding and steer the economy towards the right direction.

It's not his fault that 85% of our budget relies on sales of crude oil, so any little hiccup in the international markets results in aftershocks in Nigeria. Despite the challenges, Nigeria's economy still fared better than Russia and Venezuela's, both countries also rely on crude oil.

And on this ground and premise I say I stand and support Buhari for what he has done and what he will do. I plead with you all to give him another 4 years to finish what he has started. God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria and God bless President Buhari.
Buhari boasted about diversifying the economy. What has in done to achieve that? If he hasn't done anything, then he has failed.

1 Like

Re: INEC Situation Room For Tomorrow’s Election Is Up And Runing (photos) by staen: 10:26pm On Feb 15, 2019
rentAcock:
He may not be the most outspoken, eloquent or articulated one, but without question everyone regardless of party affiliation can attest that President Buhari is a humble, modest and down to earth guy. He has good intentions. Despite taking over when the value of crude oil dropped drastically globally which resulted in inflation and the devaluation of our currency, he was still able to improvise means to cork the bleeding and steer the economy towards the right direction.

It's not his fault that 85% of our budget relies on sales of crude oil, so any little hiccup in the international markets results in aftershocks in Nigeria. Despite the challenges, Nigeria's economy still fared better than Russia and Venezuela's, both countries also rely on crude oil.

And on this ground and premise I say I stand and support Buhari for what he has done and what he will do. I plead with you all to give him another 4 years to finish what he has started. God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria and God bless President Buhari.
thunder fire you and your plea
Re: INEC Situation Room For Tomorrow’s Election Is Up And Runing (photos) by Nobody: 10:28pm On Feb 15, 2019
daddytime:
This is the "we won't take this" room.

Enough drama will ensue here from tomorrow until Monday.

You still remembered the dramas of Elder Orubebe and that Professor who announced Rivers State election in 2015. Those dramas will go into Nigeria political history. How can a professor claimed he doesn't see very well in a very illuminated situation room. When more lights were switched on, he said he doesn't understand the handwriting as he was not the one that wrote the result. Thank God for Professor Jega's maturity in handling those dramas. This time around, nobody can try that nonsense in Rivers with the presence of SARS & soldiers and very active electorates

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Situation Room For Tomorrow’s Election Is Up And Runing (photos) by Adakintroy: 10:29pm On Feb 15, 2019
Those of you who voted Buhari against jonathan. Including atiku. Even though my of oga have forgiven you. I have not.

So am here to remind you of our earlier agreement. To continue with buhari and his lineage. Till anytime he decideds.

Sai baba.
Re: INEC Situation Room For Tomorrow’s Election Is Up And Runing (photos) by j1mmy: 10:29pm On Feb 15, 2019
INEC RIGGING Room For Tomorrow’s Election Is Up And Runing
Re: INEC Situation Room For Tomorrow’s Election Is Up And Runing (photos) by Dre555: 10:30pm On Feb 15, 2019
Buhari is a goal

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ibok Ibas Locks Emmanuel Ekpe Owen Up For Uncovering Fraud / Senate Majority Leader, Yahaya Abdullahi Dumps APC, Joins PDP / The Moment Tinubu Arrived For A Meeting With APC Governors, NWC Members (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.