Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,209 members, 7,953,773 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:19 AM

INEC Situation Room For Tomorrow’s Election Is Up And Runing (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Situation Room For Tomorrow’s Election Is Up And Runing (photos) (42020 Views)

Peter Obi Arrives His Hometown Agulu For Tomorrow's Election (video) / Runing Mate: Tinubu Meets APC Chairman, 11 Northern Governors / INEC: Situation Room demands explanation for 1m Cancelled Votes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Situation Room For Tomorrow’s Election Is Up And Runing (photos) by Ayoefa: 10:37pm On Feb 15, 2019
NEXT LEVEL IS ASSURED.

My advise to those IPOB miscreants is to stay away from Lagos lagoon as they might get tempted to go for a swim and not come back especially when the results are out.
Re: INEC Situation Room For Tomorrow’s Election Is Up And Runing (photos) by Emmafe(m): 10:41pm On Feb 15, 2019
Isokay

Check my siggy if you need iPhone xr
Re: INEC Situation Room For Tomorrow’s Election Is Up And Runing (photos) by Brolove: 10:46pm On Feb 15, 2019
Good one
Re: INEC Situation Room For Tomorrow’s Election Is Up And Runing (photos) by BiafraIsFree: 10:47pm On Feb 15, 2019
Until our demands are implemented, I will not risk my destiny for Nigeria people.

Nigerians can go ahead to do their fraudulent elections.

Re: INEC Situation Room For Tomorrow’s Election Is Up And Runing (photos) by somehow: 10:49pm On Feb 15, 2019
Keep calling people with their choice idiots, they will repeat what they did again and you will have another 4 years to remain in the shadows of idiots.

The so called illiterate is more educated than your atiku. i hope you know that?

AtikuMeansJobs:
Buhari would have never been in power if not for the lists of idiots that supported him in 2014 and who still defend his actions.Anybody is better than Buhari
On what basis are you dismissing an Atiku presidential ambition against a tyrant, dictator, bigot, illiterate, sadist and a treasonable officer?
Buhari has no moral currency
He has fooled you with his fake Puritanism which you still believe in despite all the corruption he has been involved in since his time as minister of petroleum.
Re: INEC Situation Room For Tomorrow’s Election Is Up And Runing (photos) by JubrinElSudan: 11:10pm On Feb 15, 2019
SamuelAnyawu:
God Bless Bomboy Kachalla House of Reps Maiduguri loading......
SamDaddy! How far? Bia choro m oru NGO na Borno grin
Re: INEC Situation Room For Tomorrow’s Election Is Up And Runing (photos) by PDPGuy: 11:55pm On Feb 15, 2019
This Situation Room must be the 2nd-best protected building in Nigeria, right now.
Re: INEC Situation Room For Tomorrow’s Election Is Up And Runing (photos) by James4bright(m): 1:10am On Feb 16, 2019
rentAcock:
He may not be the most outspoken, eloquent or articulated one, but without question everyone regardless of party affiliation can attest that President Buhari is a humble, modest and down to earth guy. He has good intentions. Despite taking over when the value of crude oil dropped drastically globally which resulted in inflation and the devaluation of our currency, he was still able to improvise means to cork the bleeding and steer the economy towards the right direction.

It's not his fault that 85% of our budget relies on sales of crude oil, so any little hiccup in the international markets results in aftershocks in Nigeria. Despite the challenges, Nigeria's economy still fared better than Russia and Venezuela's, both countries also rely on crude oil.

And on this ground and premise I say I stand and support Buhari for what he has done and what he will do. I plead with you all to give him another 4 years to finish what he has started. God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria and God bless President Buhari.

A total delusional rant. Nothing you stated is factual. Inflation came about as a result of Fuel Subsidy gotten rid of by the demented brute called Buhari.
Re: INEC Situation Room For Tomorrow’s Election Is Up And Runing (photos) by yemi15(m): 1:18am On Feb 16, 2019
babaolofin:

You still remembered the dramas of Elder Orubebe and that Professor who announced Rivers State election in 2015. Those dramas will go into Nigeria political history. How can a professor claimed he doesn't see very well in a very illuminated situation room. When more lights were switched on, he said he doesn't understand the handwriting as he was not the one that wrote the result. Thank God for Professor Jega's maturity in handling those dramas. This time around, nobody can try that nonsense in Rivers with the presence of SARS & soldiers and very active electorates

Funnily, I still remember both experiences like yesterday and it was 4 years ago for that matter!
Re: INEC Situation Room For Tomorrow’s Election Is Up And Runing (photos) by SalamRushdie: 2:07am On Feb 16, 2019
rentAcock:
He may not be the most outspoken, eloquent or articulated one, but without question everyone regardless of party affiliation can attest that President Buhari is a humble, modest and down to earth guy. He has good intentions. Despite taking over when the value of crude oil dropped drastically globally which resulted in inflation and the devaluation of our currency, he was still able to improvise means to cork the bleeding and steer the economy towards the right direction.

It's not his fault that 85% of our budget relies on sales of crude oil, so any little hiccup in the international markets results in aftershocks in Nigeria. Despite the challenges, Nigeria's economy still fared better than Russia and Venezuela's, both countries also rely on crude oil.

And on this ground and premise I say I stand and support Buhari for what he has done and what he will do. I plead with you all to give him another 4 years to finish what he has started. God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria and God bless President Buhari.

who told you he is not eloquent ? he is very eloquent when he speaks Hausa and terrorism
Re: INEC Situation Room For Tomorrow’s Election Is Up And Runing (photos) by ugbede69(m): 2:58am On Feb 16, 2019
this was the room that we were almost saved in 2015 but we were so ignorant
Re: INEC Situation Room For Tomorrow’s Election Is Up And Runing (photos) by lucarella: 3:27am On Feb 16, 2019
What kind of monkey situation room is this?? It should be in an office and with Desktops not laptops. All computers must be connected to a central online server and all activities on the computers recorded all through the elections.

This is an election for the leader of the whole country! Not a local government chairman!

Nigeria!
Re: INEC Situation Room For Tomorrow’s Election Is Up And Runing (photos) by omoiyalayi(m): 4:41am On Feb 16, 2019
AtikuMeansJobs:
Buhari would have never been in power if not for the lists of idiots that supported him in 2014 and who still defend his actions.Anybody is better than Buhari
On what basis are you dismissing an Atiku presidential ambition against a tyrant, dictator, bigot, illiterate, sadist and a treasonable officer?
Buhari has no moral currency
He has fooled you with his fake Puritanism which you still believe in despite all the corruption he has been involved in since his time as minister of petroleum.

Campaign don finished fa grin
Re: INEC Situation Room For Tomorrow’s Election Is Up And Runing (photos) by daddytime(m): 7:47am On Feb 16, 2019
babaolofin:

You still remembered the dramas of Elder Orubebe and that Professor who announced Rivers State election in 2015. Those dramas will go into Nigeria political history. How can a professor claimed he doesn't see very well in a very illuminated situation room. When more lights were switched on, he said he doesn't understand the handwriting as he was not the one that wrote the result. Thank God for Professor Jega's maturity in handling those dramas. This time around, nobody can try that nonsense in Rivers with the presence of SARS & soldiers and very active electorates

How could I have forgotten my bro...those were the climax of that very movie. Professor had obviously been settled and was clueless on how to deliver for the money collected already. I'm very sure he had spent part of the money that day getting liquored up.

I felt so sorry for the old man though because I know he would be forced into making a full refund.
Re: INEC Situation Room For Tomorrow’s Election Is Up And Runing (photos) by princfred(m): 9:29am On Feb 16, 2019
Adakintroy:
Those of you who voted Buhari against jonathan. Including atiku. Even though my of oga have forgiven you. I have not.

So am here to remind you of our earlier agreement. To continue with buhari and his lineage. Till anytime he decideds.

Sai baba.
This is wicked.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Road To Ikot Akpan Afaha, Palm Tree Plantation Site In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / Davido Meets Zazoo Potable (Video, Pictures) / Dino Melaye Poses In His Sleek Phantom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.