Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,279 members, 7,836,246 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Everybody Suffers As Nigeria Heads To Poll - Daily Mail UK - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Everybody Suffers As Nigeria Heads To Poll - Daily Mail UK (20065 Views)

Emefiele Returns To Nigeria, Heads To Office With Massive Military Protection / Nigeria-China Trade Suffers As Coronavirus Limits Travel / British Prime Minister, Theresa May Arrives Nigeria, Heads To Aso Villa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Everybody Suffers As Nigeria Heads To Poll - Daily Mail UK by Bluecurtain: 10:12am On Feb 16, 2019
grin

5 Likes

Re: Everybody Suffers As Nigeria Heads To Poll - Daily Mail UK by itiswellandwell: 10:12am On Feb 16, 2019
Hmm
Re: Everybody Suffers As Nigeria Heads To Poll - Daily Mail UK by Techcribs: 10:13am On Feb 16, 2019
Nice.

TAP HERE TO LEARN HOW TO BROWSE THE WEB FOR FREE | 0.0KB CONFIG FILES
Re: Everybody Suffers As Nigeria Heads To Poll - Daily Mail UK by Nobody: 10:14am On Feb 16, 2019
Jman06:
The suffering is too much!

Only a conscienceless person will say otherwise
and the LIFELESS will say otherwise

1 Like

Re: Everybody Suffers As Nigeria Heads To Poll - Daily Mail UK by Ofemmanu1: 10:14am On Feb 16, 2019
stephleena:
Same with his beautiful wife Aisha..that woman is suffering in silence

I go like date that woman.
Re: Everybody Suffers As Nigeria Heads To Poll - Daily Mail UK by tayor3(m): 10:18am On Feb 16, 2019
AtikuMeansJobs:
SAI ATIKUOBI FOR BETTER LIFE FOR ALL NIGERIANS....

SAI MR job$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$...............JOIN THE PDP FESTIVAL AND ATIKULATE TO VICTORY, JOIN THE WINING TEAM.... #BetterNigeriaWith Atiku Aguero ABUBAKAR.Atiku understands the value of a good life. He knows YOU cannot truly be happy if you can’t pay your bills. He knows you can’t be fulfilled if you can’t take care of your own kids. Atiku has more than 20 businesses, and over half of that is just welfarism/charity based businesses. What he does, is take from lucrative businesses to subsidize not too lucrative ones. At the end of the month, all the staff gets paid and everyone is happy with their families. I know as the President of Nigeria, Atiku would be able to do this for all. This is Atiku. That is what I am supporting. Can you tell me about who you are supporting and how his character and attitude would help me in life? While you do, do not forget Atiku has never handled any budget.
Vote PDP!! vote Atiku/Obi 2019 !! Vote A sound Man!!
Nigerian, be wise now, sad angry angry
Re: Everybody Suffers As Nigeria Heads To Poll - Daily Mail UK by NaijaRoyalty(m): 10:18am On Feb 16, 2019
The world know Nigerians like to suffer and smilling

Buhari has failed and that's the message .
Re: Everybody Suffers As Nigeria Heads To Poll - Daily Mail UK by Ofemmanu1: 10:20am On Feb 16, 2019
There’s no more faith in bubu than in a stewed prune.
Re: Everybody Suffers As Nigeria Heads To Poll - Daily Mail UK by ekaette1621: 10:20am On Feb 16, 2019
Some wailers will start blaming Bubu for this.
SAI BABA, may you live long.

Re: Everybody Suffers As Nigeria Heads To Poll - Daily Mail UK by 12345baba(m): 10:21am On Feb 16, 2019
Everything about buhari Na uncertainty. Even this 23rd fit change too
Re: Everybody Suffers As Nigeria Heads To Poll - Daily Mail UK by SenatorJnr02: 10:21am On Feb 16, 2019
"The only national emergency is that our president is an idiot" - Ann Coulter.

Me: No comment! grin

1 Like

Re: Everybody Suffers As Nigeria Heads To Poll - Daily Mail UK by Alejob: 10:22am On Feb 16, 2019
sad
Re: Everybody Suffers As Nigeria Heads To Poll - Daily Mail UK by RexTramadol1: 10:27am On Feb 16, 2019
palaтaвle вιѕcυιт
Re: Everybody Suffers As Nigeria Heads To Poll - Daily Mail UK by netflicks(m): 10:31am On Feb 16, 2019
awelekiti:
I always like it when OPs include the source/link to their posts, thank you. Our people in Nigeria are too blind to see the truth. If we cant tell ourselves the truth, there's nothing bad in hearing same from the international communities and media. Only in apc a red colour would be called white. We have a long way to go in this country as all theae perceived sentiments and bigotry can't take us anywhere .nowadays, it's hard to tell ourselves the truth even when we're being starred in the face by same.

They pretend to be fighting corruption whereas looting the country dry...ask them how much they spent so far in the last few years the figures will burst your ears...figures that does not reflect to our common environment...I weep for this country cry yet u see people jumping say baba, baba slow people that fail to use their brains...
Re: Everybody Suffers As Nigeria Heads To Poll - Daily Mail UK by KillTheZombies: 10:34am On Feb 16, 2019
awelekiti:
I always like it when OPs include the source/link to their posts, thank you. Our people in Nigeria are too blind to see the truth. If we cant tell ourselves the truth, there's nothing bad in hearing same from the international communities and media. Only in apc a red colour would be called white. We have a long way to go in this country as all theae perceived sentiments and bigotry can't take us anywhere .nowadays, it's hard to tell ourselves the truth even when we're being starred in the face by same.

Walahi the thing tire. The most wicked set of people in this country as APC protagonists. How can all these facts stare one in the face yet he throws away his brain and denies the truth.
Re: Everybody Suffers As Nigeria Heads To Poll - Daily Mail UK by doctokwus: 10:35am On Feb 16, 2019
Bluecurtain:
We can't thank Buhari enough for fighting corruption,,
He should please go back to daura and let let Atiku fight poverty.
We use psalm 119 beg you.
Which corruption did he fight?
It's these kinds of lies being spurned out by even educated people that ensures Buhari still gets away with all the built up propaganda about himself.
A man that fights corruption but fails to declare his assets publicly,don't u know he is hiding some funds or assets?
A man that welcomes criminals and protects others,don't u know he is doing so because he finds favors from them and they in turn find protection in him?
Buhari is neither fighting any real corruption nor does he have any integrity.Stop propagating the lie.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Everybody Suffers As Nigeria Heads To Poll - Daily Mail UK by bizzibodi(m): 10:43am On Feb 16, 2019
Article was sponsored by Atiku.
Re: Everybody Suffers As Nigeria Heads To Poll - Daily Mail UK by Nobody: 10:45am On Feb 16, 2019
ZombiePUNISHER:
Buhari is a failure....

When I wrote that Buhari is a midas with calamitous touch, I wasn't mincing words. There is no path he threaded that remain the same. He touched our economy it collapsed. He touched our electoral system it collapsed.
Give him an economy as boisterous as American's, he will crash it and blame Christopher Columbus for discovery south America before north America. Give him UK's economy he will crash it in six weeks and blame Theresa May or Queen Elizabeth
Twice he led this county, twice he left us worst than he met us.
A man who has not added value to himself, how can he advance the growth of others?
The burial of APC has been postponed to next week. I mean it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Everybody Suffers As Nigeria Heads To Poll - Daily Mail UK by Nobody: 10:53am On Feb 16, 2019
I believe Nigerias population should be close to 400million or more if 84 million actually registered for this election
Re: Everybody Suffers As Nigeria Heads To Poll - Daily Mail UK by israelmao(m): 10:56am On Feb 16, 2019
Buhari is a big time failure,everything he touches suffers ill-luck.
Re: Everybody Suffers As Nigeria Heads To Poll - Daily Mail UK by Nobody: 11:15am On Feb 16, 2019
magoo10:
Buhari is a monumental error that even the blind and deaf can testify.
Zombies will soon come and say that daily mail UK is an ipob newspaper.
Like Sarrki and pythonamaka

Cc lzaa velocity25

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Everybody Suffers As Nigeria Heads To Poll - Daily Mail UK by Zenlife: 11:23am On Feb 16, 2019
Whatever the reason,
I suggest with permission of the Benin Republic, USA warplanes should station there facing the zoo. 1 week to go?
Plenty of time.
Re: Everybody Suffers As Nigeria Heads To Poll - Daily Mail UK by Nobody: 11:29am On Feb 16, 2019
magoo10:
Buhari is a monumental error that even the blind and deaf can testify.
Zombies will soon come and say that daily mail UK is an ipob newspaper.

postponement is the issue ,what dailyuk did is more like campaign, if these postponement is buhari's fault in anyway .. let someone with an objective mind come n say it ...
Ask yourselves who stands to gain from these postponement, between apc & pdp who is lagging behind in campaign coverage ... who needs more time.
What does apc hope to achieve in one week gap that is so uplifting compared to the bashing apc govt will get from nigerians ... inec is the culprit here but everybody we blame apc buhari ... some will even say shebi we blamed jonathan but insecurity in the nation is entirely upto GEj ,is that enough to blame inec logistic excuses on buhari what could he av done.
THe big questions remains, Who stands to benefit more within these one week
Re: Everybody Suffers As Nigeria Heads To Poll - Daily Mail UK by jamace(m): 11:32am On Feb 16, 2019
stephleena:
Same with his beautiful wife Aisha..that woman is suffering in silence
I tell you.

The cabal is on her neck. I pity her fake smiles.
Re: Everybody Suffers As Nigeria Heads To Poll - Daily Mail UK by Lilimax(f): 1:42pm On Feb 16, 2019
Bluecurtain:
We can't thank Buhari enough for fighting corruption,,
He should please go back to daura and let let Atiku fight poverty.
We used psalm 119 beg you.
grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos East Bye-election: APC’s Tokunbo Abiru wins / Peter Obi's CNN Interview Postponed The Second Time / Pastor Adeboyes's Private Jet A Must Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.