Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,150 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

BREAKING: INEC May Postpone Election Till Tuesday For Logistics Reasons - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: INEC May Postpone Election Till Tuesday For Logistics Reasons (62282 Views)

President Bola Ahmed Tinubu To Arrive In Lagos Tuesday For Sallah / Supreme Court Fixes Tuesday For Zamfara State Judgment Review. / Senate Postpones 2019 Budget Passage Till Tuesday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: INEC May Postpone Election Till Tuesday For Logistics Reasons by hisexcellency34: 11:28pm On Feb 15, 2019
I went around many places today and I didn't see much sign that Election will hold tomorrow. I won't be surprised if postponed
Re: BREAKING: INEC May Postpone Election Till Tuesday For Logistics Reasons by GreatLion(m): 11:30pm On Feb 15, 2019
I don't believe it
Re: BREAKING: INEC May Postpone Election Till Tuesday For Logistics Reasons by Thetruthshallse(m): 11:30pm On Feb 15, 2019
APC should not go down Jonathan way, even at the end of the day , Jonathan still lost. If they dare to postpone this election at this late hour, it only confirm what the opposition have been saying about this govt comptence. Buhari/inec should not play into pdp hand. A lot of people that are only giving them the benefit of doubt that they will get their act together in their second term will be forced to do a rethink. A word is enough for the wise.
Re: BREAKING: INEC May Postpone Election Till Tuesday For Logistics Reasons by pattybf(f): 11:31pm On Feb 15, 2019
Not after all d different dishes I ve prepared this evening, arranged fuel to glue my eyes to news ( eat belle full n watch what happens)!

We cannot take it!

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: INEC May Postpone Election Till Tuesday For Logistics Reasons by MYHUBBY: 11:32pm On Feb 15, 2019
hisexcellency34:
If true, what will you do?

the election shouldn't be postponed as everyone expect activities to start from Monday hopefully

Buhari or Atiku are politicians that has nothing to loose. we the citizens must not be delayed to resume to our livelihood beside election postponement would only be creating tension and political suspension
Re: BREAKING: INEC May Postpone Election Till Tuesday For Logistics Reasons by emmanuelmbahtim: 11:33pm On Feb 15, 2019
Useless
Re: BREAKING: INEC May Postpone Election Till Tuesday For Logistics Reasons by Cherrybae(f): 11:33pm On Feb 15, 2019
I'm an INEC official and I must say it loud that materials are yet to arrive in many states as these materials were been conveyed by roads.

Postponing the elections to Tuesday is the best options as many states will receive materials late Saturday or early sunday

Also vehicles are been despatched to states which are yet to arrive at many states.

This has nothing to do with rigging as the international monitoring team were the ones who suggested the postponement.

Nigerians are too quick in reacting to issues.
INEC remains committed to conducting free, fair and credible elections.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: INEC May Postpone Election Till Tuesday For Logistics Reasons by MrGoogle88: 11:35pm On Feb 15, 2019
Topccy007z:
I hope you don't live too close to the lagoon or a sniper seller. So that a foolissh I'd.iot like you will not commit suicide.
Nah, I have secured my self outta this ignorant s.hithole!! na from oversees I go dey laugh una Atikulated!! grin grin grin
Re: BREAKING: INEC May Postpone Election Till Tuesday For Logistics Reasons by Dollabiz: 11:35pm On Feb 15, 2019
cowards
Re: BREAKING: INEC May Postpone Election Till Tuesday For Logistics Reasons by Plus10(m): 11:40pm On Feb 15, 2019
Cherrybae:
I'm an INEC official and I must say it loud that materials are yet to arrive in many states as these materials were been conveyed by roads.

Postponing the elections to Tuesday is the best options as many states will receive materials late Saturday or early sunday

Also vehicles are been despatched to states which are yet to arrive at many states.

This has nothing to do with rigging as the international monitoring team were the ones who suggested the postponement.

Go and sit madam...INEC committed to what exactly.Why should INEC had to wait till this moment before sending electoral materials to the respective states.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: INEC May Postpone Election Till Tuesday For Logistics Reasons by hisexcellency34: 11:41pm On Feb 15, 2019
If the postponement will lead to a credible, crisis-free election, I support 100 percent

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: INEC May Postpone Election Till Tuesday For Logistics Reasons by babyfaceafrica: 11:42pm On Feb 15, 2019
Cherrybae:

if true.. inec is Inept!!!!!... what have they been doing since....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: INEC May Postpone Election Till Tuesday For Logistics Reasons by engrsyer(m): 11:42pm On Feb 15, 2019
WritePal:
Ultimately, God directs affairs among men. This is another sign of God's interest and focus to do his will.

Tuesday will be 19th of the month of February, Month 02..

That is 2019, the year of the election.

02 + 19 = 21. The number of perfection got from 3 (Trinity) X 7 (Days He created the world).
see wetin too much mathematics don cause for peson body...

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: INEC May Postpone Election Till Tuesday For Logistics Reasons by BonkoINC: 11:44pm On Feb 15, 2019
Who told you the news is fake .

Re: BREAKING: INEC May Postpone Election Till Tuesday For Logistics Reasons by naira0(m): 11:46pm On Feb 15, 2019
WritePal:
Ultimately, God directs affairs among men. This is another sign of God's interest and focus to do his will.

Tuesday will be 19th of the month of February, Month 02..

That is 2019, the year of the election.

02 + 19 = 21. The number of perfection got from 3 (Trinity) X 7 (Days He created the world).

POOL games conjectures. Wake up man, this is not KORA
Re: BREAKING: INEC May Postpone Election Till Tuesday For Logistics Reasons by Topccy007z: 11:53pm On Feb 15, 2019
MrGoogle88:

Nah, I have secured my self outta this ignorant s.hithole!! na from oversees I go dey laugh una Atikulated!! grin grin grin
It doesn't change the fact that you belong here
Re: BREAKING: INEC May Postpone Election Till Tuesday For Logistics Reasons by Nashirushekoni(m): 11:53pm On Feb 15, 2019
Topccy007z:
For logistic reasons or for the APC to perfect their rigging plans.

Inec had the whole time to sort things out.

I just want to believe it's not true. I don't trust independent news.

Atikulated I am

Atikunation hit like

Tyrannynation hit share
Shutup
Re: BREAKING: INEC May Postpone Election Till Tuesday For Logistics Reasons by Topccy007z: 11:53pm On Feb 15, 2019
Nashirushekoni:

Shutup
Pained sadist
Re: BREAKING: INEC May Postpone Election Till Tuesday For Logistics Reasons by Effiongdbest: 11:55pm On Feb 15, 2019
Thetruthshallse:
APC should not go down Jonathan way, even at the end of the day , Jonathan still lost. If they dare to postpone this election at this late hour, it only confirm what the opposition have been saying about this govt comptence. Buhari/inec should not play into pdp hand. A lot of people that are only giving them the benefit of doubt that they will get their act together in their second term will be forced to do a rethink. A word is enough for the wise.

You can never compare Jonathan and APC. they are like light and darkness. APC is satanic
Re: BREAKING: INEC May Postpone Election Till Tuesday For Logistics Reasons by Effiongdbest: 11:55pm On Feb 15, 2019
Meanwhile, Has anyone noticed the only two sentences APC people always drop here and there is, "your votes are irrelevant" and "your eyes go clear after the election".

These people have not wasted any opportunity to tell us how irrelevant our votes are yet their body language tell us the opposite, cos the way they jump on threads that support Atiku shows they are afraid of us and not the other way round. And so after my keen observation I make my submission as thus.

Since it is the last days for APC and just like the devil they will kick they will bite they will manufacture documents, doctor tapes ,videos and so on just to get our sympathy, but do not be dismayed, the killings in Benue will and must cease after February 16, we shall remove the same man who his own wife told us is no longer in charge of his Government, a man who's wife revealed to us that only two men hijacked his Government, and urged the youths to rise up in a revolution, that man is who we are sending back to Daura to rest in peace.

A vote for Atiku is a show of strength in our power to defeat evil, to kick out incompetence anytime we want, and to prove to them that the actual power belongs to us.

God bless Waziri Atiku Abubakar on his victory
God bless our 'China' man Okwute Peter Obi.
God bless the PDP
God bless Nigeria...
Re: BREAKING: INEC May Postpone Election Till Tuesday For Logistics Reasons by hisexcellency34: 12:08am On Feb 16, 2019
Better believe

GreatLion:
I don't believe it
Re: BREAKING: INEC May Postpone Election Till Tuesday For Logistics Reasons by merit1988(f): 12:08am On Feb 16, 2019
Has it been postponed?
Re: BREAKING: INEC May Postpone Election Till Tuesday For Logistics Reasons by Slomo1: 12:09am On Feb 16, 2019
Nigeria can't good again
Re: BREAKING: INEC May Postpone Election Till Tuesday For Logistics Reasons by KLWL(m): 12:10am On Feb 16, 2019
Thetruthshallse:
What are this Zombies saying? The outcome of this election will shock you. APC will definitely carry the day. When Inec rejected APC candidates in Rivers and Zamfara it was not Buhari/Inec but only Inec. Now that Inec is having logistics palava it's now Buhari/Inec. You guys should stop playing mind game. Buhari will beat the hell out of your Atikulooter come rain come shine.
Re: BREAKING: INEC May Postpone Election Till Tuesday For Logistics Reasons by AtikuMeansJobs: 12:13am On Feb 16, 2019
Moukandjo:

My guy, after all your long propaganda for weeks trying to launder the irreparable image of the shameless international thief, how will you take his impending loss tomorrow? grin Take heart in advance!

DREAM ON.....
Re: BREAKING: INEC May Postpone Election Till Tuesday For Logistics Reasons by Uka15(m): 12:18am On Feb 16, 2019
We go still vote

Re: BREAKING: INEC May Postpone Election Till Tuesday For Logistics Reasons by ignis: 12:19am On Feb 16, 2019
They should not try rubbish oooo
Re: BREAKING: INEC May Postpone Election Till Tuesday For Logistics Reasons by AtikuMeansJobs: 12:21am On Feb 16, 2019
Moukandjo:

My guy, after all your long propaganda for weeks trying to launder the irreparable image of the shameless international thief, how will you take his impending loss tomorrow? grin Take heart in advance!
JUST KEEP YOUR WAILING BUCKET BY YOUR SIDE YOU WILL NEED IT AFTER FAILED -BUHARI 16TH....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: INEC May Postpone Election Till Tuesday For Logistics Reasons by ComedianzazaB(m): 12:21am On Feb 16, 2019
Re: BREAKING: INEC May Postpone Election Till Tuesday For Logistics Reasons by yemi15(m): 12:31am On Feb 16, 2019
Topccy007z:
For logistic reasons or for the APC to perfect their rigging plans.

Inec had the whole time to sort things out.

I just want to believe it's not true. I don't trust independent news.

Atikulated I am

Atikunation hit like

Tyrannynation hit share

They are only postponing the evil day for Lifeless FC.

I am Atikulated.

#AtikulatedNation

One of the zombies is even sharing my post, or are there DSS now on Nairaland?

A shi.t.hole country where there is no freedom of speech whatsoever especially under Lifeless FC.

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fani-kayode Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Alleged Threat To Igbos, Says Its Ominious An / Shekau Threatens To Attack President Buhari If He Visits Maiduguri Again / Man Seen Praying With A Weapon At A Prayer Ground (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.