Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,748 members, 7,955,854 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:08 PM

A Message To Nigerian Youths - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Message To Nigerian Youths (258 Views)

You Cannot Reap Where You Did Not Sow: A Message To Fela Dutoye And His Co-trave / Saraki To Nigerian Youths: Turn Your Phones Into Business Tools / Don't Run Against Me In 2019 Election, Buhari Begs Nigerian Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Message To Nigerian Youths by kams19(m): 10:40pm On Feb 15, 2019
*A message to Nigerian Youths*

1. The long awaited election is here.

2. I urge you guys to vote. It's a duty you owe to your country and to yourself. If you decide to fail your country, will you fail yourself?

3. Feel free to vote any choice candidate of yours that satisfies your concience, do not vote because of tips(money).

*ADVICE*
a. We have come of age in this country where leaders who didn't perform optimally should be voted out.

b. President Buhari has tried but I feel it's time he give way to another candidate

c. Let's make it a habit to vote out under performing elected individuals, that's the only way citizens can be respected in this country.

d. I am a strong supporter of ATIKU but I am not here to campaign because I believe we all have our conciences, let's follow it

*Conclusion*
1. As you go out to vote. Be alert and refuse to be provoked.

2. Cast your vote quietly and patiently wait. Do not engage in any violence. It holds no good.

3. I wish you all saftey and good governance ahead.

4. I love you all. Youths should stand together and fight to liberate our country from it's current situation

Thanks
Nicholas Adumike
Re: A Message To Nigerian Youths by AtikuMeansJobs: 10:43pm On Feb 15, 2019
GOD BLESS THE ANOINTED INCOMING PRESIDENT ATIKUOBI....
Re: A Message To Nigerian Youths by kams19(m): 10:45pm On Feb 15, 2019
feel free to screenshot and share on whatsapp

Re: A Message To Nigerian Youths by kams19(m): 10:47pm On Feb 15, 2019
feel free to screenshot and share on WhatsApp

(1) (Reply)

#corpersreachout2019- NYSC, Stranded Corp Members And INEC / Governor Rochas Okorocha Tasks INEC On Credible Election / Election Shift: Some Nigerians Want To Port To Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.