Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,358 members, 7,829,912 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

#vote4nigeria- Join Us @ Know Your Candidate Campaign Http://www.naija-arise.com - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #vote4nigeria- Join Us @ Know Your Candidate Campaign Http://www.naija-arise.com (219 Views)

Stop Wishing Nigeria Fails Because Your Candidate Is Not President – Laycon / Kelvin Ibinabo Beaten For Refusing To Sing APC Candidate Campaign Song In Ebonyi / Kwara Police Confirm Gunmen Attacks On APC Senatorial Candidate Campaign Train (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#vote4nigeria- Join Us @ Know Your Candidate Campaign Http://www.naija-arise.com by havilahconsults: 10:55pm On Feb 15, 2019
Good evening great people. Hope we're all preparing to go out and #Vote4Nigeria tomorrow.

Clearly time is against us now in our quest to help Nigerians make wise choices that will in turn help to save our nation through the Presidential election. However, all things are possible to them that believe! If we would only close our eyes to the fear of failure, and give our goals more than our best, miracles is what often follow!

I'll post the video, audio and images that will serve as the conveyors of our messages to Nigerians shortly. All you have to do is post them around like your Christmas, Sallah, New year, Birthday etc greetings. Starting with WhatsApp, post them on Facebook, Instagram, tweeter, YouTube, Pinterest, Flickr, email, sms, Nairaland (and other popular Naija forums) etc! Send them to groups, and to individuals! I guarantee you that it will get to enough Nigerians to make all the difference before voting ends tomorrow.

We've also gotten some professionals to drive traffic (from social media and search engines) to the website: www.naija-arise.com. I've also sent them to my contacts with large social media and forums following. Please do the same and help us save Nigeria and the next generation!

The people's will must PREVAIL! Together we can do this!! Support the People's Movement!!! #Vote4Nigeria.

Re: #vote4nigeria- Join Us @ Know Your Candidate Campaign Http://www.naija-arise.com by sammyj: 10:56pm On Feb 15, 2019
Like for Buhari and Share for Atiku!!!

(1) (Reply)

Election Update : Inec Not Under Pressure – Rec / Nigerians Must Take Charge Of INEC / Hold Mallam Nasir El-rufai Responsible For Any Election Violence -group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.