Stats: 3,154,534 members, 7,823,320 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

Kwara Police Confirm Gunmen Attacks On APC Senatorial Candidate Campaign Train - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwara Police Confirm Gunmen Attacks On APC Senatorial Candidate Campaign Train (12060 Views)

Kelvin Ibinabo Beaten For Refusing To Sing APC Candidate Campaign Song In Ebonyi / PICS: Benue APC Guber Candidate & Campaign Coordinator For Tinubu / Victims Of Unknown Gunmen Attacks Buried In Anambra (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

Kwara Police Confirm Gunmen Attacks On APC Senatorial Candidate Campaign Train by chidima2019: 5:22pm On Feb 20, 2019
Kwara Police Command has confirmed that gunmen attacked a Senatorial Candidate of All Progressives Congress (APC), Arch. Lola Ashiru, and his campaign train in Ojoku in Irepodun Local Government area of the state.

A statement signed by the state Police Public Relations Officer, Ajayi Okasanmi, DSP, confirmed this in Ilorin on Wednesday.

The statement quoted the state Commissioner of Police, CP Kayode Egbetokun, as saying that police officers were dispatched to the scene at Ojoku immediately the report of the gunmen attack on Ashiru was received yesterday evening.

Ashiru is the APC candidate for Kwara South Senatorial District.

The statement read in parts: “a team of policemen, led by the DPO Ilemona and the Squadron Commander 68 Pmf, Offa successfully brought the situation under control and rescued the candidate unhurt.

“It said that suspects, who were actively involved in the attack, were arrested and peace was restored.

“Manhunt for the remaining fleeing suspects had since begun, while discreet investigations of the incident is ongoing.

“The Command is restating its commitment to the safety of lives and property of the people of Kwara State.

“While warning sternly that hooliganism, thuggery, unlawful possession of firearms and other dangerous weapons will be met with superior forces and suspects arrested will be made to face the full wrath of the law.

“Political party leaders are reminded of the peace accord they signed with respect to political campaigns in the state.

“The Command is appealing to the victims of this attack and their sympathisers not to result to self-help, rather have confidence in the command that justice will not only be done but will be seen to have been done in this case.

“The following GSM numbers can be called when in distress before, during and after the elections”, it said.
AIG 08034360736
CP 08066176099
DC ‘A’ 08066666615
ACP Operations 08037029395
ACP CID 08036924220
ACP OFFA 08102990068
ACP BODE SADU 08101135551
ACP OMUARAN 08037424180
ACP KOSUBOSU 08062446298
ACP X SQUAD 09025911911

COMMAND EMERGENCY NUMBERS

https://www.akelicious.net/2019/02/kwara-police-confirm-gunmen-attacks-on.html

Re: Kwara Police Confirm Gunmen Attacks On APC Senatorial Candidate Campaign Train by ainas247: 5:25pm On Feb 20, 2019
wink Getting power by do or die won't take us anywhere,

I am so disappointed in sowore Hashim moghalu and durotoye for not coming together as one. If they really mean well for this Nation they just blown the opportunity
---
Rank your business on Google and get more clients check my profile to see new results

Re: Kwara Police Confirm Gunmen Attacks On APC Senatorial Candidate Campaign Train by jk200: 5:25pm On Feb 20, 2019
How will a sane person fighting for politicians that kept their own children outside the nation ?

Only the stupid ones will follow politicians blindly.

You need to learn from what happens in osun state in the year 2006. It was a deadly clash between Aregbesola supporters and then gov Oyinlola.

Many lives were lost. Fast forward to 2014, Oyinlola defected openly in Osogbo stadium from PDP to APC to raise the same Aregbesola long time political enemy hands Up for 2nd term in office.

Many people were surprised but thats just politics.

Now tell me, what happens to those that lost their lives back then in 2006 all because of this TWo men?
They are no more and this two politicians moves on with their lives.

my advice to every one out their, support your candidate wisely and dont fight because of politicians. You too can be the Governor of your state tomorrow only if u stays alive.

vote wisely and support wisely.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kwara Police Confirm Gunmen Attacks On APC Senatorial Candidate Campaign Train by sogodihno: 5:26pm On Feb 20, 2019
Saraki dynasty

O TO GE.

am waiting for Atiku slaves to come and shout O TO GE in Lagos too, they don't know that if Kwara is half develop as Lagos no one will be crying.

One thing am so sure of is Saraki is going down, Kwarans will be delivered from the shackles of saraki.

O TO GE

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kwara Police Confirm Gunmen Attacks On APC Senatorial Candidate Campaign Train by SayDeeJay: 5:26pm On Feb 20, 2019
Main opposition party, I dey hail o

Re: Kwara Police Confirm Gunmen Attacks On APC Senatorial Candidate Campaign Train by ishowdotgmail(m): 5:26pm On Feb 20, 2019
Click like if you think Saraki time is up in Kwara, Share if you think PDP still holds Kwara

62 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Kwara Police Confirm Gunmen Attacks On APC Senatorial Candidate Campaign Train by yrex01(m): 5:26pm On Feb 20, 2019
Saraki wan kill Lola ashiru when he knew he has already lost it. PDP will soon b history here in kwara state, come Saturday pls.

Watch how some useless pdp zombie will still b claiming it apc vs apc.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwara Police Confirm Gunmen Attacks On APC Senatorial Candidate Campaign Train by kehinde1588(m): 5:26pm On Feb 20, 2019
PDP is a devilish party. Part of their Dubai strategy is to unleash terror on APC.
PDP have been inciting choas across the Nation. And the stupid thing is that they play politics with everything by blaming it on APC internal crisis.

God will not forgive them for killing innocent citizens.

Re: Kwara Police Confirm Gunmen Attacks On APC Senatorial Candidate Campaign Train by jeftalene(m): 5:27pm On Feb 20, 2019
For Supply of Cement || Asphalt || Granite || Sharp Sand || Plaster Sand || Filling Sand (Laterite) || Iron Rods to your site at lowest prices you can trust >

Call/WhatsApp SupplyQuick 09064174444

Thank you.
Re: Kwara Police Confirm Gunmen Attacks On APC Senatorial Candidate Campaign Train by Nobody: 5:27pm On Feb 20, 2019
Abi na pdp cause am? I'm waiting for shio baba's usual comment
Re: Kwara Police Confirm Gunmen Attacks On APC Senatorial Candidate Campaign Train by Hygizee(m): 5:27pm On Feb 20, 2019
whether they like it or not election must hold.

they're looking for ways to postpone this elections. & we won't accept any inconclusive election undecided undecided
Re: Kwara Police Confirm Gunmen Attacks On APC Senatorial Candidate Campaign Train by Wahala90: 5:28pm On Feb 20, 2019

Re: Kwara Police Confirm Gunmen Attacks On APC Senatorial Candidate Campaign Train by Nobody: 5:28pm On Feb 20, 2019
PDP should be held responsible

Re: Kwara Police Confirm Gunmen Attacks On APC Senatorial Candidate Campaign Train by NwokoloOwa: 5:29pm On Feb 20, 2019
PDP Vampires on the prowl. Never again shall you see power. Never

Re: Kwara Police Confirm Gunmen Attacks On APC Senatorial Candidate Campaign Train by Nobody: 5:30pm On Feb 20, 2019
And they will be d first to cry like helpless hungry babies.

"I am in pain" pain go full everywhere after Sat.

Re: Kwara Police Confirm Gunmen Attacks On APC Senatorial Candidate Campaign Train by kiiingemmy(m): 5:30pm On Feb 20, 2019
sad
Re: Kwara Police Confirm Gunmen Attacks On APC Senatorial Candidate Campaign Train by creektownnews: 5:31pm On Feb 20, 2019
Hmmmm. Why is this 2019 election getting bloodier and violently?

Meanwhile, We are all aware of the cheating allegations labelled on Chioma Rowland, Davido's girl friend and "assurance".

Below is a detailed analysis and review of the matter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZil1t2REpU
Re: Kwara Police Confirm Gunmen Attacks On APC Senatorial Candidate Campaign Train by visijo(m): 5:31pm On Feb 20, 2019
Dear drivers.... If you approach bumps please slow ⛛ down.... Our ladies are tired of returning their boobs into their bras���

Re: Kwara Police Confirm Gunmen Attacks On APC Senatorial Candidate Campaign Train by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:32pm On Feb 20, 2019

Re: Kwara Police Confirm Gunmen Attacks On APC Senatorial Candidate Campaign Train by Iyajison: 5:32pm On Feb 20, 2019
I hope 100 police convoy will not go to some people house again this time..??
Re: Kwara Police Confirm Gunmen Attacks On APC Senatorial Candidate Campaign Train by Ubenedictus(m): 5:38pm On Feb 20, 2019
They we soon come and say APC are killing themselves.

Benue apc chairman murdered, they said it was apc

imo ward apc chairman murdered, they said it was apc

now a senatorial candidate

who buys that stupidity that a party will start killing its key men days to election? even when there are factions they will wait to win and then go to court.

It is time we stop playing politics with these issues like assasination.

Re: Kwara Police Confirm Gunmen Attacks On APC Senatorial Candidate Campaign Train by lonelydora: 5:40pm On Feb 20, 2019
Vote and Not Fight ooooo.

Politics of bitterness is not good ooo
Re: Kwara Police Confirm Gunmen Attacks On APC Senatorial Candidate Campaign Train by Charmingrascal(m): 5:40pm On Feb 20, 2019
I raised the alarm that Saraki has given money to his "good boys" to disrupt elections nobody took it serious.
This is a tip of the iceberg of what they plan to do he has equipped them and they are ready to cause chaos. Security operatives should be at alert. That is the more reason why I stand with PMB on #SnatchBallotBoxAtYourOwnRisk comment this should be fully enforced in Kwara. Ousting of Saraki in Kwara politics is imminent and he will want to do anything to stop it.

OTO GE in our State

Re: Kwara Police Confirm Gunmen Attacks On APC Senatorial Candidate Campaign Train by dlondonbadboy: 5:40pm On Feb 20, 2019
Re: Kwara Police Confirm Gunmen Attacks On APC Senatorial Candidate Campaign Train by NOETHNICITY(m): 5:44pm On Feb 20, 2019
Boys loyal to the Kwara looting machine (saraki)

Re: Kwara Police Confirm Gunmen Attacks On APC Senatorial Candidate Campaign Train by Chukwurah003: 5:44pm On Feb 20, 2019
Saraki ole. Saraki is a thief just like Atiku.

Re: Kwara Police Confirm Gunmen Attacks On APC Senatorial Candidate Campaign Train by Jowabayi: 5:45pm On Feb 20, 2019
Saraki and the PDP

EVIL PEOPLE!!

awelekiti:
Abi na pdp cause am? I'm waiting for shio baba's usual comment

As for you, you should be ashamed of yourself if truly you are my Ekiti brother. APC will win Ekiti fair and square by more than 70% and also win the general elections ... then you will finally vanish and cease to be!

Re: Kwara Police Confirm Gunmen Attacks On APC Senatorial Candidate Campaign Train by walade(m): 5:49pm On Feb 20, 2019
OP, it's campaign TRAIL and not TRAIN. Let's be guided in the use of English.
Re: Kwara Police Confirm Gunmen Attacks On APC Senatorial Candidate Campaign Train by Nobody: 5:52pm On Feb 20, 2019
Jowabayi:
Saraki and the PDP

EVIL PEOPLE!!

As for you, you should be ashamed of yourself if truly you are my Ekiti brother. APC will win Ekiti fair and square by more than 70% and also win the general elections ... then you will finally vanish and cease to be!
Are you my God? Imagine how have election matters led you into raining courses on your fellow human being...how much would they pay you eventually? I can only cease to be, if you're my God ok? But if you're not, tame your mind cos you're taking it too far. I dont care if your singular vote translates into 100 percent votes for Buhari. I don't have to take sides with your candidate.

N848m, $1.5m Scandals In Nigerian Foreign Affairs Office In Israel / NLC Threatens To Join ASUU Strike / Lagos-Calabar Supposed Rail Route Crossing Into SE Is A FAT LIE!!!