Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Difference Between A Male And Female Skeleton - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Difference Between A Male And Female Skeleton (2876 Views)

Any Sure Way To Conceive A Male Child??? / Abandoned Bodies Litter Ondo Mortuary As Corpses Turn Skeleton / What Causes White Particles To Float In Urine Of A Male? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Difference Between A Male And Female Skeleton by stieyven(m): 1:11am On Feb 16, 2019
This is one question that has confounded many uninitiated persons. But rack your brain no further. I present to you the clear disparities and contrasts for free.

Re: Difference Between A Male And Female Skeleton by okwabayi(m): 9:07am On Feb 16, 2019
Why is it that every time they use shorter females?
I see a lot of 5’8 men.
I also see a lot of 5’8 females.
I see a lot of 6’4 men.
I also see the same number of 6’4 women.
Men and women are not that different in height nowadays.
I think those size differences were greater back in the Stone Age.
Re: Difference Between A Male And Female Skeleton by gozzlin: 9:44am On Feb 16, 2019
okwabayi:
Why is it that every time they use shorter females?
I see a lot of 5’8 men.
I also see a lot of 5’8 females.
I see a lot of 6’4 men.
I also see the same number of 6’4 women.
Men and women are not that different in height nowadays.
I think those size differences were greater back in the Stone Age.

Where do you see a lot of 6'4 men and women?

For your info, less than 3 percent of the world's male population is up to 6'4 in height. And less than 0.5 percent of the world's female population are up to 6 feet in height.
Re: Difference Between A Male And Female Skeleton by okwabayi(m): 10:20am On Feb 16, 2019
gozzlin:

Where do you see a lot of 6'4 men and women?

For your info, less than 3 percent of the world's male population is up to 6'4 in height. And less than 0.5 percent of the world's female population are up to 6 feet in height.
These are from the same racist white man’s statistics which put it that non Caucasian men’s heights are an average 5’4 and shorter depending on location.
I know very well that isn’t true.
Almost everywhere I’ve visited had men at 5’8.
If you haven’t seen a 6’4 woman nor believe they hit that height then google is your best bet.
I know I’ve seen the same amount of women that height as I’ve seen men.
Re: Difference Between A Male And Female Skeleton by gozzlin: 10:57am On Feb 16, 2019
okwabayi:

These are from the same racist white man’s statistics which put it that non Caucasian men’s heights are an average 5’4 and shorter depending on location.
I know very well that isn’t true.
Almost everywhere I’ve visited had men at 5’8.
If you haven’t seen a 6’4 woman nor believe they hit that height then google is your best bet.
I know I’ve seen the same amount of women that height as I’ve seen men.

Read my post again, I didn't say that there are no women up to 6'4. I said they are very rare, less than 0.5 percent of the world's female population. Your assertion that you see a lot of 6'4 women is a blatant falsitude.

I hope you know what 6'4 is?
Re: Difference Between A Male And Female Skeleton by okwabayi(m): 11:55am On Feb 16, 2019
gozzlin:

Read my post again, I didn't say that there are no women up to 6'4. I said they are very rare, less than 0.5 percent of the world's female population. Your assertion that you see a lot of 6'4 women is a blatant falsitude.

I hope you know what 6'4 is?
Well then, I guess all the 6’4 women in the world either come from my village or have one reason or the other to visit my village.
I have seen at least four and the same amount of men that height.
That it is rare in one location doesn’t mean it is the same somewhere else.
It’s just like the Massai of Kenya.
I have seen short ones and heard fat ones exist.
They all aren’t tall and skinny.
Re: Difference Between A Male And Female Skeleton by gozzlin: 2:17pm On Feb 16, 2019
okwabayi:

Well then, I guess all the 6’4 women in the world either come from my village or have one reason or the other to visit my village.
I have seen at least four and the same amount of men that height.
That it is rare in one location doesn’t mean it is the same somewhere else.
It’s just like the Massai of Kenya.
I have seen short ones and heard fat ones exist.
They all aren’t tall and skinny.

Okay. But they are in the extreme minority.

(1) (Reply)

COVID-19 Update For December 31 2021 In Nigeria / Allergy Information: / I Need Help Curing Staphylococcus Infection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.