Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,050 members, 7,821,616 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Election Postponed: Remain Peaceful In Face Of Provocation, Atiku Tells Nigerian - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Election Postponed: Remain Peaceful In Face Of Provocation, Atiku Tells Nigerian (39796 Views)

Which State Is The Most Peaceful In Nigeria? / "Buhari Must Go" - Atiku Tells Cheering Adamawa Supporters / 2019: Go And Settle With Your God, Not Me; Atiku Tells Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Election Postponed: Remain Peaceful In Face Of Provocation, Atiku Tells Nigerian by Elly1(m): 9:35am On Feb 16, 2019
turning back the hands of time, just the same way Jonathan told his party members he will only go for 4yrs and later he betrayed on the promise, also close to the election day he postponed, yet that couldn't stop his defeat, same thing happening now to Buhari. the hand writing is boldly and clearly written on the wall
Re: Election Postponed: Remain Peaceful In Face Of Provocation, Atiku Tells Nigerian by Nobody: 9:39am On Feb 16, 2019
roolnaado:

1. The elections were postponed because of the insecurities in parts of NE Nigeria.

2. The elections were postponed a week before the D-day.

Lol. You must think you are addressing a secondary school student.

Elections were postponed in 2015 because Jonathan wanted to empty the CBN which he did.
Re: Election Postponed: Remain Peaceful In Face Of Provocation, Atiku Tells Nigerian by luluosas(m): 9:39am On Feb 16, 2019
In the face of provocation? Who is provoking you Atiku?
Re: Election Postponed: Remain Peaceful In Face Of Provocation, Atiku Tells Nigerian by eodavids(m): 9:59am On Feb 16, 2019
May God bless Atiku Abubakar, Wazirin Adamawa.

He is endued with wisdom.
We need him in Aso Rock, its about time Nigeria become better.
Re: Election Postponed: Remain Peaceful In Face Of Provocation, Atiku Tells Nigerian by arrestdarrester: 10:15am On Feb 16, 2019
APC is planning for LOW TURNOUT but they shall fail woefully
Re: Election Postponed: Remain Peaceful In Face Of Provocation, Atiku Tells Nigerian by charlsecy(m): 10:26am On Feb 16, 2019
allthingsgood:
You continue to insinuate that inec is biased yet u are telling people to come out and vote for u. What's the point Atiku is a rogue
You didn't read that your coming out to vote is the best antidote to rigging plans?
Re: Election Postponed: Remain Peaceful In Face Of Provocation, Atiku Tells Nigerian by HomeOfMe(f): 11:32am On Feb 16, 2019
wanate:
After travelling miles just to vote. Now the question on my mind is should i go back to my place of residence? If i go back will i be able to come back here to cast my vote? Dis whole thing is messed up. I have spent not less dan 25k so far just to cast my vote. So pained ryt nw.
Modified:
Plenty ppl have been saying pls stay where u r, I left kigali last week friday went dere for a work arrived Abj on monday, went down to Rivers State on Wednesday. So i'll now stay here for extra 10days, wat of my job? Both Inec, Buhari, ApC, PDP r all mad. Im so not happy.
Oh my gosh! Sorry you had to go through all that. But if you don't ha e a paid job in Kigali but doing your business,I think it makes sense to wait for another week,exercise your civic right by casting your vote and then go ba k on sunday.
Re: Election Postponed: Remain Peaceful In Face Of Provocation, Atiku Tells Nigerian by givenchy02: 11:51am On Feb 16, 2019
na 4 naija i see sey citizen no get sey
na 4 9ja i see sey dem fit toss dia citizen like zombies,
na 4 9ja i see sey some population of ten thousand r more than population of over 150 millions.
We were all here when d rumour went viral about the letter of d AGF to INEC seeking a postponment of the election it was debunk by APC and the INEC, so why the impromptu. just yesterday osinbade welcome the international observers into the country when they knew elections will be postponed, i wonder when this government will stop fooling this country in the face of the international bodies. this government has so much brought the reputation of this country to nothing. i call them brainless

1 Like

Re: Election Postponed: Remain Peaceful In Face Of Provocation, Atiku Tells Nigerian by Yopcity: 11:54am On Feb 16, 2019
Lovemaester:

see this big fool, sitting in ur father's house and imagining numbers, I am really disappointed in inec because I will be forced to keep seeing all these mumu wailing posts for one more week

You are a factory-fitted FOOL ! Sorry i can't help u.
Re: Election Postponed: Remain Peaceful In Face Of Provocation, Atiku Tells Nigerian by Nobody: 12:00pm On Feb 16, 2019
lizliz:
mumu
eghu nama
Re: Election Postponed: Remain Peaceful In Face Of Provocation, Atiku Tells Nigerian by CodeTemplar: 12:14pm On Feb 16, 2019
wanate:
After travelling miles just to vote. Now the question on my mind is should i go back to my place of residence? If i go back will i be able to come back here to cast my vote? Dis whole thing is messed up. I have spent not less dan 25k so far just to cast my vote. So pained ryt nw.
Modified:
Plenty ppl have been saying pls stay where u r, I left kigali last week friday went dere for a work arrived Abj on monday, went down to Rivers State on Wednesday. So i'll now stay here for extra 10days, wat of my job? Both Inec, Buhari, ApC, PDP r all mad. Im so not happy.
Welcome to analog republic of Nigeria.
Re: Election Postponed: Remain Peaceful In Face Of Provocation, Atiku Tells Nigerian by mechanics(m): 12:19pm On Feb 16, 2019
But his own party also postponed the election then, why the noise?
Re: Election Postponed: Remain Peaceful In Face Of Provocation, Atiku Tells Nigerian by Emotionss: 12:49pm On Feb 16, 2019
[color=#006600][/color]
sarrki:
In clear terms I am disappointed in the Apc led government

Is this post true ? Or are my eyes deceiving me.
Re: Election Postponed: Remain Peaceful In Face Of Provocation, Atiku Tells Nigerian by NigeriaIsDoomed: 12:52pm On Feb 16, 2019
sarrki:
Nice one Waziri

On this I appreciate you

You sound like an elder statesman

Nigeria supreme
Please are you truly Sarrki or someone is tryin to impersonate u?
Re: Election Postponed: Remain Peaceful In Face Of Provocation, Atiku Tells Nigerian by Banter1(m): 1:15pm On Feb 16, 2019
Offpoint:

Was it on the election day? if you see bad condemn it abeg... don't be a blind follower.
dude don't get me wrong, am not in support of what INEC has done.......and i believe this us the worst Inec chairman un the history of this country and commission. but we are unto #NEXTLEVEL THOUGH
Re: Election Postponed: Remain Peaceful In Face Of Provocation, Atiku Tells Nigerian by momove4real25(f): 1:58pm On Feb 16, 2019
wanate:
Modified:
just to vote I left my base too. Paid tfare of my sis that has PVC. We woke peacefully to cast vote n I heard knocks kokoko on my uncle's door. Election postponed.
Re: Election Postponed: Remain Peaceful In Face Of Provocation, Atiku Tells Nigerian by InvertedHammer: 2:42pm On Feb 16, 2019
/
Buhari continues to show gross incompetence both in appointments and administration.

But Nigerians yearn for the Next Level. Next Level of what exactly?

What irritates me is the audacity to feel disappointed as if they expected anything progressive from mallam Buhari.

The wailing haven't even started. Don't forget that Buhari is practically and figuratively deaf.

Like Suleiman succinctly put it, "INEC doesn't count prayer points"

Good luck fellas!
/

1 Like

Re: Election Postponed: Remain Peaceful In Face Of Provocation, Atiku Tells Nigerian by ashantosdee1(m): 2:48pm On Feb 16, 2019
Buhari and APC were going no wher,,,forget about postponed or whatever....For me o
I don atikulate ooo....

Re: Election Postponed: Remain Peaceful In Face Of Provocation, Atiku Tells Nigerian by Effiongdbest: 2:50pm On Feb 16, 2019
wristbangle:

Lol are u being tribal or what?

Is it not our mediocrity that has brought Nigeria to her knees economically where we cannot call a spade a spade, people that have no business being in power are being considered because of sentiments and tribalism. Tell me if Sowore is better that Moghalu, I want you to tell me who amongst them will drive our economy better.
Re: Election Postponed: Remain Peaceful In Face Of Provocation, Atiku Tells Nigerian by KuwaiitiDinar: 7:23pm On Feb 16, 2019
Why are you calling Buhari in this matter, I thought you guys were very sure he has dementia.. maybe you should check, he must be on his way to the polling station to vote because according you guys he must either don’t know or has forgotten that the election has been postponed

naunasabi:

That's why we voted GEJ out for his incompetence only to enthroned the supreme leader of incompetence aka the lifeless president of Nigeria Buhari
Re: Election Postponed: Remain Peaceful In Face Of Provocation, Atiku Tells Nigerian by robosky02(m): 9:44am On Feb 27, 2019
AngelAhnie:
I like this your post.

God bless this great nation
my my wow grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerians React To Kano Commissioner, Garo's Spoken English After 'Arrest' / How Lagos May Be Underdeveloping The Rest Of Nigeria - Ynaija / APC Brooms Burnt In Kachia Local Government Kaduna (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.