Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:46 AM

The Cabals Postponed The Election Because They Know They Can’t Win – Fayose - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Cabals Postponed The Election Because They Know They Can’t Win – Fayose (506 Views)

APC May Lose 2023 Presidential Election Because Of Cashless Policy, Sagay Warns / I Believe Obaseki Will Win, Fayose Replies Bode George / I Supported Buhari’s Re-election, Because I Foresaw His Victory ― Obiano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Cabals Postponed The Election Because They Know They Can’t Win – Fayose by Newsloft: 7:16am On Feb 16, 2019
Ayo Fayose has given his own reaction to the postponement on the elections by the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC).

His words, “Two days ago, I told Nigerians that the Presidency cabal were considering postponement of the elections because they knew that they can’t win.

Now I’m vindicated. With this, they have only succeeded in making their situation worse. Nigerians will defeat this tyranny ultimately.”

INEC, in a recently released statement signed by its chairman, Mahmood Yakubu announced the postponement on Saturday, February 16, 2019.

Gist via :- https://nairatrend.com.ng/the-cabals-postponed-the-election-because-they-know-they-cant-win-fayose/

Cc;Lalasticlala, mynd44

1 Like

Re: The Cabals Postponed The Election Because They Know They Can’t Win – Fayose by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 7:17am On Feb 16, 2019
I have always had this feeling that this man can't deliver, where is Jega.... How do u postpone an election few hours to voting This is not the first time elections will be postponed but this one get K LEG
Re: The Cabals Postponed The Election Because They Know They Can’t Win – Fayose by Abfinest007(m): 7:20am On Feb 16, 2019
fayose with first class information .if they like they should postpone it till next year buhari will still lose

1 Like

Re: The Cabals Postponed The Election Because They Know They Can’t Win – Fayose by StillX10(m): 7:24am On Feb 16, 2019
and that's the truth

1 Like

Re: The Cabals Postponed The Election Because They Know They Can’t Win – Fayose by Trendvoice: 7:37am On Feb 16, 2019
grin
StillX10:
and that's the truth
Re: The Cabals Postponed The Election Because They Know They Can’t Win – Fayose by Originakalokalo(m): 7:47am On Feb 16, 2019
It is a perfect plan.....

Many people have traveled already.... They won't travel again.

A lot of people were in high spirit..... It will be doused.

This is a plot to weaken people's morale.
Re: The Cabals Postponed The Election Because They Know They Can’t Win – Fayose by Swagahyk(m): 7:53am On Feb 16, 2019
Its annoying
Re: The Cabals Postponed The Election Because They Know They Can’t Win – Fayose by Naijaguy12345(m): 7:55am On Feb 16, 2019
It's sad the election got postponed. How much money got wasted !
Re: The Cabals Postponed The Election Because They Know They Can’t Win – Fayose by Investbrooker: 7:55am On Feb 16, 2019
That is a lie. Even APC guys didnt know they were going to postpone the election.
INEC, in fact Nigeria is a disgrace.
Re: The Cabals Postponed The Election Because They Know They Can’t Win – Fayose by droptrend205: 8:28am On Feb 16, 2019
grin
Investbrooker:
That is a lie. Even APC guys didnt know they were going to postpone the election.
INEC, in fact Nigeria is a disgrace.

(1) (Reply)

These Are The 5 Million Voters Gov Ganduje Of Kano Promised Buhari. / INEC Releases Official Statement On Inclusion Of Zamfara APC Candidate On Ballot / Tertiary Institutions Students Raise Alarm Over Pdp's Tomorrow's Election Plan*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.