Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:29 AM

Since The Election Has Been Postponed, What's Your Plan For Today? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Since The Election Has Been Postponed, What's Your Plan For Today? (26702 Views)

Election Has Been Rigged, See Pictures Of Voters / 2023 Election Has Been Rigged - Photo / Outcome Of Osun Election Has Nothing To Do With Lagos Guber Race – Mandate Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Since The Election Has Been Postponed, What's Your Plan For Today? by rotech93: 7:42am On Feb 16, 2019
Who would you predict wins the #elections2019?

Predict at www.tfhost.ng/predictyourpresident and stand a chance to win amazing gifts and other cash prizes.
Re: Since The Election Has Been Postponed, What's Your Plan For Today? by Adesina18111(m): 7:42am On Feb 16, 2019
The lifeless Daura kunnu sucker just gave me more strength to vote him out next week...I do sleep with my PVC everyday cos I no wan make dem steal my right!!!!...Me and my family are ready to ATIKULATE!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Since The Election Has Been Postponed, What's Your Plan For Today? by Kailalomo(m): 7:42am On Feb 16, 2019
My friend's wedding is next week, he postponed it to next week cos of this election, and now I am pretty sure he will postpone it again. So sad!

Mynd44:
No party, no anything.

My bed owns me today I swear

1 Like

Re: Since The Election Has Been Postponed, What's Your Plan For Today? by abumeinben(m): 7:43am On Feb 16, 2019
Omo na field get me so.

Ball things

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Since The Election Has Been Postponed, What's Your Plan For Today? by caprini1: 7:43am On Feb 16, 2019
Go look for agege bread,fry eggs with tomatoes ,get a big bowl of akamu,eat and sleep.

2 Likes

Re: Since The Election Has Been Postponed, What's Your Plan For Today? by mrkings84(m): 7:43am On Feb 16, 2019
What's wrong with buhari's inec? There is nothing wrong postponing election but there's everything wrong doing it at the last minute. Just look at me now after I travelled a long distance just to go vote and now election it's cancelled. In fact buhari must go whether he likes it or not

6 Likes

Re: Since The Election Has Been Postponed, What's Your Plan For Today? by otokx(m): 7:43am On Feb 16, 2019
ajisebioyo1:
I only pity the foreigners who have come for the election. There was a country

They will spend their dollars

1 Like

Re: Since The Election Has Been Postponed, What's Your Plan For Today? by OhiOfIhima: 7:44am On Feb 16, 2019
Saturday was already my working free day so today's own come along with Naming ceremony. A lot of spices happening now in my compound. Rice n ram must murdered today Insha Allah...
Re: Since The Election Has Been Postponed, What's Your Plan For Today? by cbngov01(m): 7:44am On Feb 16, 2019
KakiP:
My Saturday football as usual

No prem match dis weekend..
Re: Since The Election Has Been Postponed, What's Your Plan For Today? by Nobody: 7:44am On Feb 16, 2019
Mynd44:
No party, no anything.

Was that the best you could do?

4 Likes

Re: Since The Election Has Been Postponed, What's Your Plan For Today? by Revolva(m): 7:44am On Feb 16, 2019
i de go ashewo house

1 Like

Re: Since The Election Has Been Postponed, What's Your Plan For Today? by Herkim(m): 7:45am On Feb 16, 2019
Am definitely going to work and highly disappointed with INEC.
Re: Since The Election Has Been Postponed, What's Your Plan For Today? by darealsola(m): 7:45am On Feb 16, 2019
Omohhh na to smoke up oo...who dey ogbomosho here make we link up....kush on meeee
Re: Since The Election Has Been Postponed, What's Your Plan For Today? by jeffrey04(m): 7:46am On Feb 16, 2019
Well I ve already arrived Delta State, so since BUHARI and Sons Limited have decided that there is no election today. let me now relax, eat my mum z fried rice and chicken then arrange my bags to move back to work.

1 Like

Re: Since The Election Has Been Postponed, What's Your Plan For Today? by henronelly: 7:50am On Feb 16, 2019
HavocGirlMile99:
angry

Since there won't be any election

I'm just gonna get high, smoke some kush

And get fućked.

Been meaning to do that shít in a long while now.

No slowpoke should quote me
let's do it
Re: Since The Election Has Been Postponed, What's Your Plan For Today? by jinyemax1: 7:52am On Feb 16, 2019
the postponement of the general election is totally unaccepted few hours to take off? naaija na wa oh! who bewitched us? have you thought of the multiplier effects on people's programs and activities, schools, work, religious bodies/program, business engagements etc
Re: Since The Election Has Been Postponed, What's Your Plan For Today? by erenax: 7:52am On Feb 16, 2019
Mynd44:
No party, no anything.

Lazy youth
Re: Since The Election Has Been Postponed, What's Your Plan For Today? by Nobody: 7:52am On Feb 16, 2019
HavocGirlMile99:
angry

Since there won't be any election

I'm just gonna get high, smoke some kush

And get fućked.

Been meaning to do that shít in a long while now.

No slowpoke should quote me
Can I join the party? I've got lean. Like 6 bottles
Re: Since The Election Has Been Postponed, What's Your Plan For Today? by olatade(m): 7:52am On Feb 16, 2019
watch FA cup
Re: Since The Election Has Been Postponed, What's Your Plan For Today? by ikorodureporta: 7:54am On Feb 16, 2019
Even nepa no on light again....
Re: Since The Election Has Been Postponed, What's Your Plan For Today? by namio10: 7:54am On Feb 16, 2019
Aisha Buhari saw the Buhari CABAL not giving up.

Who on earth in his right senses can ever do this postponement by INEC Chairman, Abubakar Mohammed?
No consideration for any thing except how the CABAL can retain power.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=or3ulCCt6zk&t=45s
Re: Since The Election Has Been Postponed, What's Your Plan For Today? by precious1967(m): 7:55am On Feb 16, 2019
Next week Saturday is my sister's wedding, advice what can we do?
Re: Since The Election Has Been Postponed, What's Your Plan For Today? by Gentleziggy(m): 7:56am On Feb 16, 2019
I will spend d rest of d day cursing buhari n all those involved in d postponement of this historical day for whatever reason they have got angry
Re: Since The Election Has Been Postponed, What's Your Plan For Today? by Horlahmah(m): 7:57am On Feb 16, 2019
Next week Owanbe has just been scattered just like that.
Re: Since The Election Has Been Postponed, What's Your Plan For Today? by Ebowo(f): 7:57am On Feb 16, 2019
missyblissy:
Going to the market to get goat meat and prepare a nice pepper soup and rice for hubby to calm his temper!!!!! This election postponement joor disorganise many things but nothing spoil sha
I need to prepare correct stew too! I hope I see butchers at d abatoir
Re: Since The Election Has Been Postponed, What's Your Plan For Today? by akpur1(m): 7:58am On Feb 16, 2019
today is my birthday

2 Likes

Re: Since The Election Has Been Postponed, What's Your Plan For Today? by Gbolasubby: 7:59am On Feb 16, 2019
Just thinking of what to do,what's going to happen to the long holidays handed down to students now, will there still be holiday for them next week too?
Re: Since The Election Has Been Postponed, What's Your Plan For Today? by Billyanger(m): 7:59am On Feb 16, 2019
My plan initially for the election was stay indoors, watch tv...noting spoil still.
Re: Since The Election Has Been Postponed, What's Your Plan For Today? by namio10: 8:00am On Feb 16, 2019
Buhari Cabal is BOLD, dares the international observers who are already here fur the election.

The CABAL is dating the International community.

Of course, the CABAL takes Nigerians for usual suffer heads, easily manipulated using one ethnic group against the other for divide and rule.
Re: Since The Election Has Been Postponed, What's Your Plan For Today? by henryobinna(m): 8:00am On Feb 16, 2019
Mynd44:
No party, no anything.

I thought you were an APC member or something.
You've been touted several times as an APC mod

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ministerial Screening: Saraki’s Gamble Fails, APC Chiefs Insist On CCT Trial / Fayose Defeats EFCC As Court Says EFCC Lacks Power To Probe State Finances / APC Speaks Ahead Of Lagos Primary, Emergence Of Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.