Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,659 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

LG TV And Screen Pranks - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / LG TV And Screen Pranks (301 Views)

Change Ur Glass And Screen For Ur Apple Watch / So, No More Original Lg Tv Except The Fouani Lg Tv Right? / DIFFERENCE BETWEEN FAKE TV AND ORIGINAL TV.. ... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

LG TV And Screen Pranks by pimper24: 8:54am On Feb 16, 2019
It's worrisome that Nigeria is a place where any person comes and does whatever he likes in the name of business.
This is the second time my LG TV screen is breaking and all they said at the service station is that they could only fix it at a price close to buying a new one.
Secondly, did anyone notice how very weak the screens of their flat-screen TVs are? I think these things are deliberate. In the olden days when the box TVs with "bottle" screens are used, Tv set could last 25 years, but not anymore. They make these ones very fragile just to have a dubious turn over. And worse still, these fake ones are mainly manufactured for African, nay, Nigerian markets.
If anyone is doubting me, raise your flat-screen up and press the screen consciously, just with your bare hands and not with any hard object, you will hear a Crack sound. If it's on, rainbow colours will shadow the screen. And that's the end of it because they will blandly ask you to buy another Tv instead of fixing the screed.
I then ask, what is the duty of regulatory body like Standards Organization of Nigeria? The citizens are ripped off with reckless abandon by these Lebanese, Chinese and Indians and we fold our hands and do nothing.
Re: LG TV And Screen Pranks by rottennaija(m): 9:07am On Feb 16, 2019
pimper24:
It's worrisome that Nigeria is a place where any person comes and does whatever he likes in the name of business.
This is the second time my LG TV screen is breaking and all they said at the service station is that they could only fix it at a price close to buying a new one.
Secondly, did anyone notice how very weak the screens of their flat-screen TVs are? I think these things are deliberate. In the olden days when the box TVs with "bottle" screens are used, Tv set could last 25 years, but not anymore. They make these ones very fragile just to have a dubious turn over. And worse still, these fake ones are mainly manufactured for African, nay, Nigerian markets.
If anyone is doubting me, raise your flat-screen up and press the screen consciously, just with your bare hands and not with any hard object, you will hear a Crack sound. If it's on, rainbow colours will shadow the screen. And that's the end of it because they will blandly ask you to buy another Tv instead of fixing the screed.
I then ask, what is the duty of regulatory body like Standards Organization of Nigeria? The citizens are ripped off with reckless abandon by these Lebanese, Chinese and Indians and we fold our hands and do nothing.

China produces different standards for different areas. I'm guessing that's African standard for you. Just next time, don't try pressing it again. Or you better go for the American specs

(1) (Reply)

... / I Need Help With APC UPS / VIVO NEX Dual Display Edition Specifications And Full User Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.