Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,294 members, 7,829,676 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

Get Paid For Every Photo You Upload And View - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Get Paid For Every Photo You Upload And View (324 Views)

[photo] - You Are Needed Here Urgently. / Nairaland #10YearsChallenge: Upload Your Throwback Pictures Here / Upload Your New Year Selfie!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Paid For Every Photo You Upload And View by Teelong: 9:15am On Feb 16, 2019
Good day Nairalanders. I present to you a platform that pays you for all photos you upload and view every week. It's newly lunched, first of its kind. Read how it works below
*CAMSHARE EARNING BUNDLE* �
*Subsidiary of Postrendy * Camfrog U*
https://camshare.ng/csb/?a=Teelong

=================
CamShare Inc Earning and Affiliate Program. Register with ₦1,600 , Take beautiful Picture that suit our categories, Write Brief Info and Get Paid.

*DESCRIPTION*

CamShare is a Photography and Documentary Publishing Platform that Post vital Information that help the masses to know see review and useful information in the following: Culture, Nigerian Cities, Hotels, History. e.t.c.

CamShare Affiliate Earning Program is designed specially for Nigerians, where they can Upload Cool images , Refer families to participate and earn.

CamShare Inc. Credit its member for Uploading Pictures that suit our Categories, Viewing of our Documemtaries and also pay for referrals.

*FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS*

Q: How do i join Camshare?

A: Click here to join https://camshare.ng/csb/?a=Teelong

Q: What will i do to earn on camshare ?

A: You can earn on Camshare via Uploading images, Viewing Documentary and Referring your friends and families

Q: How do i upload image on Camshare ?

A: Before you can upload your content on camshare you need to be a premium registered, Loign to your dashboard and follow the dashboard instruction.

Q: What is the minimum and Maximum images i can upload ?

A: When uploading images on camshare, make sure you are uploading atleast 5 images at a time and make sure you caption it with atlease 4 lines text.

Q: How will i refer my friends and relatives?

A: Login to your Dashboard and click the Affiliate tab to get your unique referrals Link.

Q: How many referrals do i need to cash out?

A: Camshare approve and process your payout when you have a minimum of one (1) Referrals and 5,000 in your Camshare wallet earnings.....

Click here to join >>>>> https://camshare.ng/csb/?a=Teelong

(1) (Reply)

My Inec Vigil Experience By: Busy Brain / Female Banker Dies On Her Wedding Day / Ajif Constituency Ii Aac Candidate ”jeff Joshua” Cried Out, I Have Not Decamped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.