Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,071 members, 7,818,200 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

[photo] - You Are Needed Here Urgently. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / [photo] - You Are Needed Here Urgently. (134 Views)

Your Advice Is Needed Here Please? / Get Paid For Every Photo You Upload And View / Help Me Win A Competition Its Ending On Saturday Your Likes Are Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[photo] - You Are Needed Here Urgently. by kennywiz: 8:49am On Sep 07, 2022
My dear fellow citizen of our failed country. What do you think about this?

Please analyse it all, including the Idea, choice of words, tone of the speech, etc.

You can criticize me very well, I don't mind. More importantly, tell me what you think is better.

The link is below, if you want to take a better look.

(1) (Reply)

Features Of Sealless Self-priming Pump / Manufacturers Of Bearings In India / Devops Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.