Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,322 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

Here Is All You Need To Know About The Black Hebrew Israelites Movement - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Here Is All You Need To Know About The Black Hebrew Israelites Movement (4025 Views)

Negroes, Negroland And The True Biblical Israelites. / BAKONGO (BANTU) People Are Israelites of The Southern Kingdom Of YAHUNDE (JUDAH) / The Mistake Of Israel/israelites Versus The Mistake Of The Church/christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Here Is All You Need To Know About The Black Hebrew Israelites Movement by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:19pm On Mar 22, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

6. Black People

1. Black people are the true Israelites from the tribe of Judah. They argue this from various passages in the Old Testament including Deuteronomy 28 (cf. Leviticus 26) which references ships (Deut. 28:68), serving in bondage (Deut. 28:48), mockery (28:37), and being defeated before one's enemies (28:25). Also, Lamentations 5:10 describes the Israelites who had skin as black as an oven. Therefore, to the Hebrew Israelites, this is conclusive proof that the original Israelites were black.

2. Hispanics, Native Americans, and Negroes are the real Israelites

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XI1Zdt031r8.

The Jews are the Negros in America. The Jews are one tribe of people from Judah. The Twelve Tribes of Israel are divided up into various ethnic groups in amongst Hispanics, Native Americans, and Negroes.

3. Many of the popular people in history were black, including Moses, Pharoah, certain Roman emperors, etc.8

4. Jesus was black.

7. White People

1. White people are seen as conspirators who attempt to persecute the black people and hide their true identity as Israelites. Many Black Hebrew Israelites see white people as almost subhuman.

2. People on this earth are in the caucasian heaven right now since white people are dominating this world and subjugating black people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Here Is All You Need To Know About The Black Hebrew Israelites Movement by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:00pm On Apr 06, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

7. White People

1. White people are seen as conspirators who attempt to persecute the black people and hide their true identity as Israelites. Many Black Hebrew Israelites see white people as almost subhuman.

2. People on this earth are in the caucasian heaven right now since white people are dominating this world and subjugating black people.

8. The Bible

1. There are other books that belong in the Bible, including the Apocrypha and the Pseudepigrapha (especially the Book of Enoch and the Book of Jasher).

2. The King James Version is the best translation of the Bible, but there are mistranslations in it including the removal of Yah, etc. When quoting Romans 9:4-5, the author freely substitutes the Hebrew Yah for the Greek Theos: "Romans 9:4 Who are Israelites; to whom pertaineth the adoption, and the glory, and the covenants, and the giving of the law, and the service of Yah, and the promises; 5 Whose are the fathers, and of whom as concerning the flesh Messiah came, who is over all, Yah blessed for ever. Amen." What gives him the right to substitute Yah in these passages? There is virtually no textual support in all of the thousands of manuscripts of the New Testament for such a reading of Romans 9:4-5.

https://carm.org/black-hebrew-israelites

1 Like

Re: Here Is All You Need To Know About The Black Hebrew Israelites Movement by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:08am On May 15, 2020
Are Black Hebrew Israelites a Dangerous Cult?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSs6Kv0-tXc

1 Like

Re: Here Is All You Need To Know About The Black Hebrew Israelites Movement by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:08pm On May 18, 2020
Donnie your attention is needed here. cool

1 Like

Re: Here Is All You Need To Know About The Black Hebrew Israelites Movement by donnie(m): 12:43pm On May 18, 2020
OLAADEGBU:
Donnie your attention is needed here. cool

Mtchew...

When you finish, tell yourself the truth. You've been lied to. This is no movement. It's an awakening... beyond any sect or group. #AwakeOIsrael
Re: Here Is All You Need To Know About The Black Hebrew Israelites Movement by donnie(m): 12:58pm On May 18, 2020
1Sharon:

Yes my sister.

The race of Jesus doesn't matter, this is why he's a white man that needs sunscreen.

Hallelujah.

The race of Adam and Eve don't matter too, this is why they are white too.

White skin is the default because white is right.

Jehovah be praised.

grin Don't mind them... Scammers.

1 Like

Re: Here Is All You Need To Know About The Black Hebrew Israelites Movement by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:31pm On May 19, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

8. The Bible

1. There are other books that belong in the Bible, including the Apocrypha and the Pseudepigrapha (especially the Book of Enoch and the Book of Jasher).

2. The King James Version is the best translation of the Bible, but there are mistranslations in it including the removal of Yah, etc. When quoting Romans 9:4-5, the author freely substitutes the Hebrew Yah for the Greek Theos: "Romans 9:4 Who are Israelites; to whom pertaineth the adoption, and the glory, and the covenants, and the giving of the law, and the service of Yah, and the promises; 5 Whose are the fathers, and of whom as concerning the flesh Messiah came, who is over all, Yah blessed for ever. Amen." What gives him the right to substitute Yah in these passages? There is virtually no textual support in all of the thousands of manuscripts of the New Testament for such a reading of Romans 9:4-5.

9. Eschatology (End Times)

The Hebrew Israelites have some interesting views regarding the end times or eschatology. According to many of them, Luke 21:24 with its reference to the "times of the Gentiles" is actually a reference to the times of the Europeans. When the Messiah returns, all Israel (meaning black people) will be gathered back to the promised land near Israel of today.

1 Like

Re: Here Is All You Need To Know About The Black Hebrew Israelites Movement by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:22am On May 22, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

9. Eschatology (End Times)

The Hebrew Israelites have some interesting views regarding the end times or eschatology. According to many of them, Luke 21:24 with its reference to the "times of the Gentiles" is actually a reference to the times of the Europeans. When the Messiah returns, all Israel (meaning black people) will be gathered back to the promised land near Israel of today.

No Official Canon of Scripture

The Black Hebrew Israelites appear to allow for the idea that there are other books that should be in the Canon of Scripture, or are at least as authoritative as the sixty-six books in the Bible. There are other books that belong in the Bible, such as the book of Enoch.9 They base this argument upon the fact that the book of Jude in the New Testament alludes to the book of Enoch. However, there are good reasons to believe that only the sixty-six books of the Bible are authoritative. First, Jesus quoted the entire 24 books of the Hebrew Canon by referring to Abel [the first martyr in Genesis] to Zechariah [the last martyr in Chronicles] (Matthew 23:35; Luke 11:51). These twenty-four books of the Hebrew Bible correspond exactly with the number of books found in standard Protestant Bibles today, which is 39. The Jews just arranged their books differently. Second, there are no references to "thus says the Lord" or "the Scripture says," etc., by Jesus to any of the non-canonical Old Testament passages. Since Jesus claimed to be divine and supported that claim by rising from the dead, it is reasonable to believe what Jesus taught. Therefore, the book of Enoch and other such works, while they may have some accurate teachings, are not inspired by God.

1 Like

Re: Here Is All You Need To Know About The Black Hebrew Israelites Movement by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:08pm On May 23, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

No Official Canon of Scripture

The Black Hebrew Israelites appear to allow for the idea that there are other books that should be in the Canon of Scripture, or are at least as authoritative as the sixty-six books in the Bible. There are other books that belong in the Bible, such as the book of Enoch.9 They base this argument upon the fact that the book of Jude in the New Testament alludes to the book of Enoch. However, there are good reasons to believe that only the sixty-six books of the Bible are authoritative. First, Jesus quoted the entire 24 books of the Hebrew Canon by referring to Abel [the first martyr in Genesis] to Zechariah [the last martyr in Chronicles] (Matthew 23:35; Luke 11:51). These twenty-four books of the Hebrew Bible correspond exactly with the number of books found in standard Protestant Bibles today, which is 39. The Jews just arranged their books differently. Second, there are no references to "thus says the Lord" or "the Scripture says," etc., by Jesus to any of the non-canonical Old Testament passages. Since Jesus claimed to be divine and supported that claim by rising from the dead, it is reasonable to believe what Jesus taught. Therefore, the book of Enoch and other such works, while they may have some accurate teachings, are not inspired by God.

Publications:

In 21st century American culture, where black people have suffered greatly and continue to endure difficult social and cultural hardships, it is not surprising that many African American men turn to such systems of thought as espoused by the Black Hebrew Israelites. Many African American men are in prison. Many African American's continue to receive prejudice from white people and those of other races. While the Civil Rights Movement of the 60's has provided liberation for many black people, it has not reduced all social tensions and blatant racism that still prevails in America and internationally. As a result of these many hardships black people face, the ideas espoused by the Hebrew Israelites serve to empower and liberate them from their destitute condition....at least so they think.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Here Is All You Need To Know About The Black Hebrew Israelites Movement by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:21pm On May 24, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

Publications:

In 21st century American culture, where black people have suffered greatly and continue to endure difficult social and cultural hardships, it is not surprising that many African American men turn to such systems of thought as espoused by the Black Hebrew Israelites. Many African American men are in prison. Many African American's continue to receive prejudice from white people and those of other races. While the Civil Rights Movement of the 60's has provided liberation for many black people, it has not reduced all social tensions and blatant racism that still prevails in America and internationally. As a result of these many hardships black people face, the ideas espoused by the Hebrew Israelites serve to empower and liberate them from their destitute condition....at least so they think.

A Response to Some of the Teachings of the Hebrew Israelites
Black Hebrew Israelites, please read this first

If you identify yourself as a Hebrew Israelite and you are reading this website, I invite you to please investigate what we are discussing here. We do not hate the precious people who claim to be Black Hebrew Israelites.

Jesus said, "And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free," (John 8:32). He also said, "...I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me," (John 14:6). My goal in writing this section is to point you to the truth found in the person of Jesus Christ. He claimed to be the only way to God. If one has a false view of Jesus or minimizes who Jesus claimed to be, this group cannot be following God.

These issues are of eternal significance. How we view God will affect how we view everything else in our lives. A false god and a false Jesus will only provide you with a false salvation. Please understand that I am a white man and my heart is to see God's love and forgiveness provided to all people of every tribe, tongue, and nation. I do not hate black people, nor do I hate any Black Hebrew Israelites. My hope and plea is to accurately represent the teachings of the Black Hebrew Israelite movement and provide polite, loving responses to any of these false teachings.

I do not claim to have perfect knowledge of the teachings and ideas of the many people who identify themselves as Black Hebrew Israelites. I have done my best to accurately represent a very diverse group. I take complete responsibility for any mistakes that I may have made in representing the Black Hebrew Israelites. I welcome your questions, thoughts, and concerns. If I have misrepresented the BHI viewpoint, please do not hesitate to contact us with documentation.

May God bless you with His Truth!

Ryan Turner

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Here Is All You Need To Know About The Black Hebrew Israelites Movement by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:23pm On May 26, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

A Response to Some of the Teachings of the Hebrew Israelites
Black Hebrew Israelites, please read this first

If you identify yourself as a Hebrew Israelite and you are reading this website, I invite you to please investigate what we are discussing here. We do not hate the precious people who claim to be Black Hebrew Israelites.

Jesus said, "And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free," (John 8:32). He also said, "...I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me," (John 14:6). My goal in writing this section is to point you to the truth found in the person of Jesus Christ. He claimed to be the only way to God. If one has a false view of Jesus or minimizes who Jesus claimed to be, this group cannot be following God.

These issues are of eternal significance. How we view God will affect how we view everything else in our lives. A false god and a false Jesus will only provide you with a false salvation. Please understand that I am a white man and my heart is to see God's love and forgiveness provided to all people of every tribe, tongue, and nation. I do not hate black people, nor do I hate any Black Hebrew Israelites. My hope and plea is to accurately represent the teachings of the Black Hebrew Israelite movement and provide polite, loving responses to any of these false teachings.

I do not claim to have perfect knowledge of the teachings and ideas of the many people who identify themselves as Black Hebrew Israelites. I have done my best to accurately represent a very diverse group. I take complete responsibility for any mistakes that I may have made in representing the Black Hebrew Israelites. I welcome your questions, thoughts, and concerns. If I have misrepresented the BHI viewpoint, please do not hesitate to contact us with documentation.

May God bless you with His Truth!

Ryan Turner

Error #1a: Racism

While many Black Hebrew Israelites do not claim to be racists, or to hate someone based on skin colour, in practice, these Hebrew Israelites do not act this way. On street corners, they frequently accuse people of other races as being backward, wicked, or even subhuman. All of the Black Hebrew Israelite teachings on white people indicate that they are not valued as highly by God.

However, this is not the teaching of the New Testament in which God loves the whole world (John 3:16). While He certainly chose Israel as a nation and called Abraham, God still had a special love and compassion for all the people of the earth. Furthermore, Galatians 3:28 teaches, "There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus." The New Testament is not a special book for a certain race of people, but a book for all people everywhere. Jesus sent the apostles into the ends of the earth {Acts 1:8} to make disciples of all nations (Mt. 28:19-20). The book of Revelation describes people of every tribe, tongue, and nation worshiping the Lamb, Jesus Christ. It does not merely describe one people group whether black, white, yellow, or red. "After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands; 10 And cried with a loud voice, saying, Salvation to our God which sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb," (Revelation 7:9-10; cf. Revelation 5:9). "And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation."

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Here Is All You Need To Know About The Black Hebrew Israelites Movement by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:16pm On May 27, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

Error #1a: Racism

While many Black Hebrew Israelites do not claim to be racists, or to hate someone based on skin colour, in practice, these Hebrew Israelites do not act this way. On street corners, they frequently accuse people of other races as being backward, wicked, or even subhuman. All of the Black Hebrew Israelite teachings on white people indicate that they are not valued as highly by God.

However, this is not the teaching of the New Testament in which God loves the whole world (John 3:16). While He certainly chose Israel as a nation and called Abraham, God still had a special love and compassion for all the people of the earth. Furthermore, Galatians 3:28 teaches, "There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus." The New Testament is not a special book for a certain race of people, but a book for all people everywhere. Jesus sent the apostles into the ends of the earth {Acts 1:8} to make disciples of all nations (Mt. 28:19-20). The book of Revelation describes people of every tribe, tongue, and nation worshiping the Lamb, Jesus Christ. It does not merely describe one people group whether black, white, yellow, or red. "After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands; 10 And cried with a loud voice, saying, Salvation to our God which sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb," (Revelation 7:9-10; cf. Revelation 5:9). "And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation."

Error #1b: Minimizing the Person of Jesus

The Black Hebrew Israelites, unfortunately, minimise the person of Jesus, and the focus of their religion becomes black identity and cultural revolution. While it is certainly true that black people have been mistreated and taught many false things by mainstream culture, this is not grounds for minimising the person of Jesus Christ. Who Jesus is should be the central component of any religion that claims to follow the Old and New Testament. Jesus said, "for unless you believe that I am [He], you will die in your sins," (John 8:24). Jesus is saying that unless you believe that He is the I AM of the Old Testament (Exodus 3:14), you will die in your sins. To reject who Jesus claimed to be is to suffer death in your sins. This is the most critical issue of any religion. The Bible was written to testify of who Jesus is. It is not primarily an identity sourcebook for a particular race of people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Here Is All You Need To Know About The Black Hebrew Israelites Movement by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:07pm On Jun 15, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

Error #1b: Minimizing the Person of Jesus

The Black Hebrew Israelites, unfortunately, minimise the person of Jesus, and the focus of their religion becomes black identity and cultural revolution. While it is certainly true that black people have been mistreated and taught many false things by mainstream culture, this is not grounds for minimising the person of Jesus Christ. Who Jesus is should be the central component of any religion that claims to follow the Old and New Testament. Jesus said, "for unless you believe that I am [He], you will die in your sins," (John 8:24). Jesus is saying that unless you believe that He is the I AM of the Old Testament (Exodus 3:14), you will die in your sins. To reject who Jesus claimed to be is to suffer death in your sins. This is the most critical issue of any religion. The Bible was written to testify of who Jesus is. It is not primarily an identity sourcebook for a particular race of people.

Error #2: Denial of the Trinity

The Bible emphatically teaches that there is one God in all existence (Isaiah 43:10; 44:6, 8; John 17:3). However, it also teaches that Jesus is God (John 1:1-3; 5:18; 8:24;1 Tim. 3:16). Jesus receives worship (Matthew 2:2, 11), is prayed to (1 Corinthians 1:2; Acts 7:55-59), and is called God {John 20:28; Hebrews 1:6-8}. In fact, Old Testament Yahweh passages using the divine name of God are applied to Jesus in the New Testament. Jesus exhibits the unique identity of God.

However, the Bible also describes the Holy Spirit as God (Acts 5; 2 Cor. 13:14) and having personal attributes (John 14:26). Since there is only one God, not three gods, each of these three persons have to be the one God. This is the Trinity.

1 Like

Re: Here Is All You Need To Know About The Black Hebrew Israelites Movement by donnie(m): 4:08pm On Jun 15, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

Error #2: Denial of the Trinity

The Bible emphatically teaches that there is one God in all existence (Isaiah 43:10; 44:6, 8; John 17:3). However, it also teaches that Jesus is God (John 1:1-3; 5:18; 8:24;1 Tim. 3:16). Jesus receives worship (Matthew 2:2, 11), is prayed to (1 Corinthians 1:2; Acts 7:55-59), and is called God {John 20:28; Hebrews 1:6-8}. In fact, Old Testament Yahweh passages using the divine name of God are applied to Jesus in the New Testament. Jesus exhibits the unique identity of God.

However, the Bible also describes the Holy Spirit as God (Acts 5; 2 Cor. 13:14) and having personal attributes (John 14:26). Since there is only one God, not three gods, each of these three persons have to be the one God. This is the Trinity.

MESSIAH is God. Did it not also say "ye are gods?"

MESSIAH is the first born, the captain, but he is not YAHUAH. Trinity is a pagan doctrine originating in Babylon. It's not in the Bible.

MESSIAH is not YAHUAH. He prayed to YAHUAH and was given power and authority by YAHUAH.

Its no surprise since Christianity itself has its roots in paganism, sun worship and the worship of Baal. It was founded by satan.

Isaiah 43:11
I, even I, am YAHUAH; and beside me there is no saviour.
Re: Here Is All You Need To Know About The Black Hebrew Israelites Movement by jamesid29(m): 10:46pm On Jun 15, 2020
donnie:

Its no surprise since Christianity itself has its roots in paganism, sun worship and the worship of Baal. It was founded by satan.
Can you kindly elaborate on this? Why do you believe christainity is if pagan origin

1 Like

Re: Here Is All You Need To Know About The Black Hebrew Israelites Movement by donnie(m): 3:14pm On Jun 17, 2020
jamesid29:

Can you kindly elaborate on this? Why do you believe christainity is if pagan origin
What religion will encourage the breaking of YAHUAH's commandments if not from satan?
What religion will discard all YAH's holy days and embrace pagan feasts which they call Holidays?
What religion will lie about the true image of the MESSIAH and cause the chosen people to be enslaved worshipping idols, the work of men's hands?
Where did Christmas, valentine, Thanksgiving, Easter, etc come from if not from Satan?

Re: Here Is All You Need To Know About The Black Hebrew Israelites Movement by donnie(m): 3:14pm On Jun 17, 2020
All you need to know about Christianity. grin

Re: Here Is All You Need To Know About The Black Hebrew Israelites Movement by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:44pm On Jun 17, 2020
donnie:

MESSIAH is God. Did it not also say "ye are gods?"

MESSIAH is the first born, the captain, but he is not YAHUAH. Trinity is a pagan doctrine originating in Babylon. It's not in the Bible.

MESSIAH is not YAHUAH. He prayed to YAHUAH and was given power and authority by YAHUAH.

Isaiah 43:11
I, even I, am YAHUAH; and beside me there is no saviour.

To think that you were a one time pastor at Christ Embassy is really shocking. shocked

1 Like

Re: Here Is All You Need To Know About The Black Hebrew Israelites Movement by donnie(m): 6:20pm On Jun 17, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

To think that you were a one time pastor at Christ Embassy is really shocking. shocked

Please stop the nonsense and address the issues.
Re: Here Is All You Need To Know About The Black Hebrew Israelites Movement by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:39pm On Jun 17, 2020
donnie:

Please stop the nonsense and address the issues.

Until you tell us what made you abandon CE I will keep wondering why the blind jump? undecided

1 Like

Re: Here Is All You Need To Know About The Black Hebrew Israelites Movement by donnie(m): 9:46pm On Jun 17, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

Until you tell us what made you abandon CE I will keep wondering why the blind jump? undecided

"Tell Us" because you are who or what?
You have refused to accept the truth, so you are looking for a reason why one will dare expose your falsehoods this way.
I leave you to your imaginations and fakery, but if you cant stay off my mention, I will be back again and again.

Re: Here Is All You Need To Know About The Black Hebrew Israelites Movement by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:46am On Jun 18, 2020
donnie:

"Tell Us" because you are who or what?
You have refused to accept the truth, so you are looking for a reason why one will dare expose your falsehoods this way.
I leave you to your imaginations and fakery, but if you cant stay off my mention, I will be back again and again.

Since you don't want to talk about the old donnie then its very likely that you've hacked into donnie's account. What have you done to donnie, what happened to him? undecided

1 Like

Re: Here Is All You Need To Know About The Black Hebrew Israelites Movement by donnie(m): 10:54am On Jun 18, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

Since you don't want to talk about the old donnie then its very likely that you've hacked into donnie's account. What have you done to donnie, what happened to him? undecided

Like you have ever cared. Mtcheew

[img]https://media./images/4555cae95027276b102606559574af83/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: Here Is All You Need To Know About The Black Hebrew Israelites Movement by donnie(m): 11:05am On Jun 18, 2020
Religion is from Satan.

Re: Here Is All You Need To Know About The Black Hebrew Israelites Movement by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:00pm On Jun 18, 2020
donnie:

Like you have ever cared. Mtcheew

[img]https://media./images/4555cae95027276b102606559574af83/tenor.gif[/img]

If I didn't care why would donnie's spiritual welfare be my concern? undecided

1 Like

Re: Here Is All You Need To Know About The Black Hebrew Israelites Movement by donnie(m): 12:05pm On Jun 18, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

If I didn't care why would donnie's spiritual welfare be my concern? undecided

Be concerned about the darkness you've found yourself in.

Re: Here Is All You Need To Know About The Black Hebrew Israelites Movement by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:37pm On Jun 18, 2020
donnie:

Be concerned about the darkness you've found yourself in.

In Him was life; Iand the life was the light of men (John 1:4).

I am not in darkness I walk in the light by the grace of God.

1 Like

Re: Here Is All You Need To Know About The Black Hebrew Israelites Movement by donnie(m): 12:40pm On Jun 18, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

In Him was life; Iand the life was the light of men (John 1:4).

I am not in darkness I walk in the light by the grace of God.

And this is what the true MESSIAH said, "... if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments." -Matthew 19:17
Re: Here Is All You Need To Know About The Black Hebrew Israelites Movement by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:46pm On Jun 18, 2020
donnie:

And this is what the true MESSIAH said, "... if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments."

And saying, The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand: repent ye, and believe the gospel (Mark 1:15)

His commandment is that you repent and believe the gospel truth.

1 Like

Re: Here Is All You Need To Know About The Black Hebrew Israelites Movement by donnie(m): 1:01pm On Jun 18, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

His commandment is that you repent and believe the gospel truth.

Yes, repent from idolatry e.g. Christmas, Easter, Sun-worship.

Repent from following a false image, (J-zee- the image of the beast) as MESSIAH.

[img]https://theageoftheknowing2017.files./2017/08/fb_img_1502234376872.jpg?w=329&zoom=2[/img]

Repent and keep the commandments which you Christians claim Paul and J-zee have done away with.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11269956_abrahamkeptthelaw1_jpeg2413f4a1420ccf9705cec789c0c5df11

Then you can say you truly believe the gospel.
Re: Here Is All You Need To Know About The Black Hebrew Israelites Movement by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:29pm On Jun 18, 2020
donnie:

Yes, repent from idolatry e.g. Christmas, Easter, Sun-worship.

Repent from following a false image, (J-zee- the image of the beast) as MESSIAH.

[img]https://theageoftheknowing2017.files./2017/08/fb_img_1502234376872.jpg?w=329&zoom=2[/img]

Repent and keep the commandments which you Christians claim Paul and J-zee have done away with.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11269956_abrahamkeptthelaw1_jpeg2413f4a1420ccf9705cec789c0c5df11

Then you can say you truly believe the gospel.

Words of Comfort: Not to save men...

In speaking of the Ten Commandments, D. L. Moody said, "God, being a perfect God, had to give a perfect Law, and the Law was given not to save men, but to measure them. I want you to understand this clearly, because I believe hundreds and thousands stumble at this point. They try to save themselves by trying to keep the Law; but it was never meant for men to save themselves by."

To see the Law's power to do this, do the test:

www.needGod.com
Re: Here Is All You Need To Know About The Black Hebrew Israelites Movement by donnie(m): 3:46pm On Jun 18, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

Words of Comfort: Not to save men...

In speaking of the Ten Commandments, D. L. Moody said, "God, being a perfect God, had to give a perfect Law, and the Law was given not to save men, but to measure them. I want you to understand this clearly, because I believe hundreds and thousands stumble at this point. They try to save themselves by trying to keep the Law; but it was never meant for men to save themselves by."

To see the Law's power to do this, do the test:

www.needGod.com

I know Christianity never taught you about those who keep the Commandments and have the testimony of the MESSIAH.

Revelation 12:17
And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of ELOHIYM, and have the testimony of YAHUSHA HAMASHIYAH.

And that's because Christianity is not meant to prepare people for the kingdom.

Revelation 22:14
Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.

Even during the millennium, we will keep the law, so you might as well start now. MESSIAH will teach and enforce the law in the Kingdom. The Feast days will be mandatory for all. So you can't escape it if you plan on entering.

Isaiah 66:23
And it shall come to pass, that from one new moon to another, and from one sabbath to another, shall all flesh come to worship before me, saith YAHUAH.

Zechariah 14:16
And it shall come to pass, that every one that is left of all the nations which came against Jerusalem shall even go up from year to year to worship the King, YAHUAH SABAOTH, and to keep the feast of tabernacles.

Micah 4:1-2
[1]But in the last days it shall come to pass, that the mountain of the house of YAHUAH shall be established in the top of the mountains, and it shall be exalted above the hills; and people shall flow unto it.
[2]And many nations shall come, and say, Come, and let us go up to the mountain of YAHUAH, and to the house of the ELOHIYM of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths:
for the law shall go forth of Zion, and the word of YAHUAH from Jerusalem.
-Micah 4:1-2

D. L. Moody a gentile prophet cannot teach Israelites about the kingdom or salvation. YAHUAH is the ELOHIYM of ISRAEL.

If you are ISRAELITE and you live and believe the lies of gentile teachers, you will perish with the rest of the world.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anambra Pastor Who Survived 35 Bullets Seen Romancing Lady In His House / Why Did Pastor Adeboye Responded 2 The Purpoted Sms Message & Not The Jet Issue? / Practical Spirituality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 147
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.