Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,439 members, 7,819,619 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

PDP Is Behind The Election Postponement And Recent Unrest And Killings. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Is Behind The Election Postponement And Recent Unrest And Killings. (577 Views)

Mahmood Yakubu Speaking On No Election Postponement Vs The Postponement (videos) / Election Postponement: Buhari Campaign Blames PDP / 2019 Election Postponement: INEC Official Statement (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Is Behind The Election Postponement And Recent Unrest And Killings. by Officialpdpnig: 9:55am On Feb 16, 2019
I have given careful thought to a lot of things immediately after the election postponement was announced and all my angles covered keeps pointing to PDP as the problem behind this postponement.

A few days ago we got wind of the Ballard report which revealed that PDP was going to lose this election with a slim chance of winning under certain conditions.

I went through the entire 32 page document and it was all a gloomy story for PDP.

However, something caught my eye in the first page, and second to the last paragraph where they talked about and I quote

" ALL POSSIBLE URGENT STEPS NEED TO BE TAKEN TO RECTIFY THIS SITUATION "

It further went on to say and I quote,

"AS YOU MAY RECALL AS FAR BACK AS MID-DECEMBER YOU REFERRED TO POSSIBLE STEPS REQUIRED TO GUARANTEE AN UPPER HAND. THESE STEPS SHOULD BE TAKEN NOW".

Suddenly we began to see Inec vehicles being attacked and sensitive materials being burnt including inec offices. We also saw the killings in Kaduna all of a sudden for no reason.

The Ballard report says the edge buhari has is his trustworthy nature and that is why people will vote for him above Atiku and that angle should be targeted in order to get the result that the PDP wants. This can be found on page 24 of the Ballard document.

I am totally convinced about my findings and the fact that Atiku is playing mad dirty to achieve his objective even at the expense of human lives.

A simple objective assessment would also reveal this to you.

I remain a supporter of Buhari. The forces in play in our country are deadly and many of us are ignorant of then which is why we talk carelessly without knowing that to them, we are just pawns they use to achieve their goal.

Look at all those standing against buhari who are the political elite. Just look at them and tell me they mean well for this country or for you and I.

From IBB to OBJ to TY Danjuma, etc.

Next Level will not be compromised. 4+4 is sure.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Is Behind The Election Postponement And Recent Unrest And Killings. by SalamRushdie: 10:04am On Feb 16, 2019
Shameless Butterfly leo

2 Likes

Re: PDP Is Behind The Election Postponement And Recent Unrest And Killings. by Josnac(m): 10:08am On Feb 16, 2019
I never knew someone could be this useless in their life... such a shame.
To whom brain is given, sense is expected!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Is Behind The Election Postponement And Recent Unrest And Killings. by Nobody: 10:13am On Feb 16, 2019
What da fvck? And then zamfara a vehicle loaded with arms just got caught.

Why all this sudden situations?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Is Behind The Election Postponement And Recent Unrest And Killings. by gustav25: 10:14am On Feb 16, 2019
undecided

2 Likes

Re: PDP Is Behind The Election Postponement And Recent Unrest And Killings. by Benlight: 10:31am On Feb 16, 2019
Some people have watery pap in their brain.
Re: PDP Is Behind The Election Postponement And Recent Unrest And Killings. by iwai: 10:32am On Feb 16, 2019
Mad man
Re: PDP Is Behind The Election Postponement And Recent Unrest And Killings. by Nobody: 10:46am On Feb 16, 2019
[s]
Officialpdpnig:
I have given careful thought to a lot of things immediately after the election postponement was announced and all my angles covered keeps pointing to PDP as the problem behind this postponement.

A few days ago we got wind of the Ballard report which revealed that PDP was going to lose this election with a slim chance of winning under certain conditions.

I went through the entire 32 page document and it was all a gloomy story for PDP.

However, something caught my eye in the first page, and second to the last paragraph where they talked about and I quote

" ALL POSSIBLE URGENT STEPS NEED TO BE TAKEN TO RECTIFY THIS SITUATION "

It further went on to say and I quote,

"AS YOU MAY RECALL AS FAR BACK AS MID-DECEMBER YOU REFERRED TO POSSIBLE STEPS REQUIRED TO GUARANTEE AN UPPER HAND. THESE STEPS SHOULD BE TAKEN NOW".

Suddenly we began to see Inec vehicles being attacked and sensitive materials being burnt including inec offices. We also saw the killings in Kaduna all of a sudden for no reason.

The Ballard report says the edge buhari has is his trustworthy nature and that is why people will vote for him above Atiku and that angle should be targeted in order to get the result that the PDP wants. This can be found on page 24 of the Ballard document.

I am totally convinced about my findings and the fact that Atiku is playing mad dirty to achieve his objective even at the expense of human lives.

A simple objective assessment would also reveal this to you.

I remain a supporter of Buhari. The forces in play in our country are deadly and many of us are ignorant of then which is why we talk carelessly without knowing that to them, we are just pawns they use to achieve their goal.

Look at all those standing against buhari who are the political elite. Just look at them and tell me they mean well for this country or for you and I.

From IBB to OBJ to TY Danjuma, etc.

Next Level will not be compromised. 4+4 is sure.
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: PDP Is Behind The Election Postponement And Recent Unrest And Killings. by Sirheny007(m): 10:53am On Feb 16, 2019
APC supporters and apologists alike have proved to be the truest embodiment and reincarnation of crass uselessness and stupidity.
It is utter stupid to blame PDP for Buhari's ineptitude which birthed Mahmood Yakubu's crass incompetency.

(1) (Reply)

FG Kicks Off Road For Tax Refund Projects / Dejavu: This Is How APC Reacted To AIG Joseph Mbu's Order To Police In 2015 / Atiku Vs Buhari On Election Results.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.