Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,897 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

(SOLD) Clean Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 4gb RAM 64gb ROM - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / (SOLD) Clean Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 4gb RAM 64gb ROM (881 Views)

Gaming Review On The Infinix Note 4 Pro (PICS) / Battle Of The 3gb Ram: Infinix Note 4 Pro Vs Hot S2 Pro Vs A1 Lite + Camera Test / Unboxing The Infinix Note 4 Pro X571 With X-pen In The Box For N70,500 (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(SOLD) Clean Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 4gb RAM 64gb ROM by jidobaba(m): 10:09am On Feb 16, 2019
8months Xiaomi Redmi note 4 4/64 Snapdragon for sale
Features:
Unlocked bootloader
OrangeFox Twrp Treble Recovery
Rooted with Magisk 17.1(Passes Google SafetyNet)
Xposed Installer
Running Custom ROM MIUI 10 by xiaomi.eu 8.9.0( Basically an upgrade of the stock Rom sans bloatware)
I have fastboot ROM to revert to Stock MIUI if you want.

Gold color and good as new(it has been in a case from day one)
Comes with original pack and accessories.

Price: 45k obo

Whatsapp only pls. my number at signature.
Lagos and environs only.
Selling because I got the pocophone and I want this in the hands of a geek. Not some selfie fiend.

Re: (SOLD) Clean Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 4gb RAM 64gb ROM by mummyson26(m): 1:21pm On Feb 16, 2019
jidobaba:
8months Xiaomi Redmi note 4 4/64 Snapdragon for sale
Features:
Unlocked bootloader
OrangeFox Twrp Treble Recovery
Rooted with Magisk 17.1(Passes Google SafetyNet)
Xposed Installer
Running Custom ROM MIUI 10 by xiaomi.eu 8.9.0( Basically an upgrade of the stock Rom sans bloatware)
I have fastboot ROM to revert to Stock MIUI if you want.

Gold color and good as new(it has been in a case from day one)
Comes with original pack and accessories.

Price: 45k obo

Whatsapp only pls. my number at signature.
Lagos and environs only.
Selling because I got the pocophone and I want this in the hands of a geek. Not some selfie fiend.
40k?
Re: (SOLD) Clean Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 4gb RAM 64gb ROM by jidobaba(m): 1:38pm On Feb 16, 2019
mummyson26:

40k?
Thanks for the interest bro.

Phone alone is worth 45k, then on the software part - unlocking bootloader, Installing custom twrp recovery, flashing the best custom ROM(OTA compatible), Rooting with Magisk, I can't begin to put a price on all of that. Just know it's a steal at 45k.

P.S. If you're coming to pick up I can knock 1k off for your transportation.
Re: (SOLD) Clean Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 4gb RAM 64gb ROM by jidobaba(m): 4:37pm On Feb 16, 2019
Sold.
Thread closed.

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Proves Galaxy S10+ Takes Better Photos Than Huawei P30 Pro / 16GB/32GB Memory Card Needed / Who Has Good Phone For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.