Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,560 members, 7,827,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

How Can One Start The Business Of Buying And Selling Data? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can One Start The Business Of Buying And Selling Data? (260 Views)

How Elon Musk Began His Journey Of Buying Twitter (throwback Photo) / What Legit Business Can One Start With 2million? / What Kind Of Business Can One Start With A Capital Of 300k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can One Start The Business Of Buying And Selling Data? by MDsambo: 10:19am On Feb 16, 2019
Pls how can I start the business of selling and buying data and how much capital do I need.

Lalasticlala Mynd44 pls help a brother
Re: How Can One Start The Business Of Buying And Selling Data? by Highbee28(m): 12:55pm On Feb 16, 2019
This one is loud
Re: How Can One Start The Business Of Buying And Selling Data? by Ezonman(m): 1:33pm On Feb 16, 2019
Please join "Recharge and get paid" Telecom business and start making your money. If interested WhatsApp me on 08153207303

(1) (Reply)

Grow Your Money By Investing In Commercial Papers / Oil Prices Up On Trade Optimism – Report / What Are Your Top 3 Lessons From Getting To Your First Million?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.