Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,565 members, 7,816,382 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

Gtbank Domiciliary Account Opening - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Gtbank Domiciliary Account Opening (1509 Views)

My Horrible Experience Opening A Gtbank Domiciliary Account / Receiving Funds Through Gtbank Domiciliary Account / Domiciliary Account Opening: Which Bank Has Best To Offer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gtbank Domiciliary Account Opening by DrBigDrip: 10:49am On Feb 16, 2019
Hello Good day Fam. Please am trying to open a Gtbank domiciliary account but am currently stuck at the reference part, I was told they don't take reference from salary earners. Please if you have a gtb dom or current account and you can help me, that will be very appreciated. Thank you in advance
Re: Gtbank Domiciliary Account Opening by DrBigDrip: 5:24pm On Feb 17, 2019
Please i really need help in sorting this out. I can provide my details to anyone who is able to help me.
Re: Gtbank Domiciliary Account Opening by Chibenze(m): 5:33pm On Feb 17, 2019
DrBigDrip:
Please i really need help in sorting this out. I can provide my details to anyone who is able to help me.
why do you need a dom account?

2 Likes

Re: Gtbank Domiciliary Account Opening by lettruthprevail: 11:07pm On Feb 17, 2019
DrBigDrip:
Hello Good day Fam. Please am trying to open a Gtbank domiciliary account but am currently stuck at the reference part, I was told they don't take reference from salary earners. Please if you have a gtb dom or current account and you can help me, that will be very appreciated. Thank you in advance

I have both dollars and pounds accounts but I need to know why you need a dom account?

2 Likes

Re: Gtbank Domiciliary Account Opening by DrBigDrip: 8:08am On Feb 18, 2019
Good day just saw this message thanks for your interest. I am into Ecommerce, dropshipping where I sell my products with a shopify store for my payment option I contacted paystack. And I was told I need a dom account to get my sales funds in USD to Nigeria. I can send you the email I got if you can permit me God bless you.
Re: Gtbank Domiciliary Account Opening by DrBigDrip: 8:09am On Feb 18, 2019
Re: Gtbank Domiciliary Account Opening by DrBigDrip: 8:09am On Feb 18, 2019
Re: Gtbank Domiciliary Account Opening by DrBigDrip: 8:10am On Feb 18, 2019
Chibenze:

why do you need a dom account?
Good day just saw this message thanks for your interest in helping me . I am into Ecommerce, dropshipping where I sell my products with a shopify store for my payment option I contacted paystack. And I was told I need a dom account to get my sales funds in USD to Nigeria. I can send you the email I got if you can permit me God bless you.
Re: Gtbank Domiciliary Account Opening by DrBigDrip: 8:13am On Feb 18, 2019
lettruthprevail:

I have both dollars and pounds accounts but I need to know why you need a dom account?

Good day just saw this message thanks for your interest in helping me. I am into Ecommerce, dropshipping where I sell my products with a shopify store for my payment option I contacted paystack. And I was told I need a dom account to get my sales funds in USD to Nigeria. I can send you the email I got if you can permit me God bless you.
Re: Gtbank Domiciliary Account Opening by naijanative: 8:40am On Feb 18, 2019
You mean you can't find real world friends, relations, acquaintances that have current account that would sign your ref form? Meet shop owners you know that have current bank account. Referee means someone that knows you very well.

1 Like

Re: Gtbank Domiciliary Account Opening by DrBigDrip: 10:21am On Feb 18, 2019
naijanative:
You mean you can't find real world friends, relations, acquaintances that have current account that would sign your ref form? Meet shop owners you know that have current bank account. Referee means someone that knows you very well.
Most of the people I know that owns a current account are salary earners.
Re: Gtbank Domiciliary Account Opening by lettruthprevail: 2:02pm On Feb 18, 2019
[quote author=DrBigDrip post=75850337]

If I may ask, how old are you? Why are you just registered with nairaland (an online platform) just October 2018 if you are into online business? contact me on osawaruajaja1@gmail.com to answer these questions/lets talk. If I am convinced that you are not into fraudulent business, we can proceed.

May my good not put me in trouble (in Jesus Name, Amen)
Re: Gtbank Domiciliary Account Opening by DrBigDrip: 2:19pm On Feb 18, 2019
[quote author=lettruthprevail post=75857246][/quote]
It won't sir. Thanks for the assistance. I can mail you the mail I sent received from paystack.
Re: Gtbank Domiciliary Account Opening by DrBigDrip: 2:18pm On Feb 28, 2019
Hello Good day. Please someone should help. I am still in need of a referee. I am into Ecommerce anyone available to help me your assistance will highly be appreciated. Help is need to start processing orders on my store. Thanks in advance and GOD bless you.
Re: Gtbank Domiciliary Account Opening by MarianaTrench: 6:35am On Mar 01, 2019
DrBigDrip:

So you actually expect someone who does not know you from Adam to willingly act as a referee for you?
Re: Gtbank Domiciliary Account Opening by CaptainBUGGY: 7:21am On Mar 01, 2019
DrBigDrip:

Most of the people I know that owns a current account are salary earners.
boss go to ur gtbank app and order a dollar credit card with your savings account, the dollar card will come with a dorm account . U need the dorm account for paystack shey, I am also into ecom but not fully started yet sha trying to get llc and resale certificate first
Re: Gtbank Domiciliary Account Opening by DrBigDrip: 1:45pm On Mar 03, 2019
CaptainBUGGY:
boss go to ur gtbank app and order a dollar credit card with your savings account, the dollar card will come with a dorm account . U need the dorm account for paystack shey, I am also into ecom but not fully started yet sha trying to get llc and resale certificate first
Please Can I contact you to show me how to go about it?
Re: Gtbank Domiciliary Account Opening by DrBigDrip: 2:28pm On Mar 03, 2019
CaptainBUGGY:
Tried to order it. I was asked if I had a dom account.
Re: Gtbank Domiciliary Account Opening by nueleoi(m): 3:05pm On Mar 29, 2020
Hello have you gotten ur dom acct now

DrBigDrip:
Re: Gtbank Domiciliary Account Opening by nueleoi(m): 3:30pm On Mar 29, 2020
Please sir I need help with my Dom account reference I have gotten one already I have just one left. Cheers!
MarianaTrench:

So you actually expect someone who does not know you from Adam to willingly act as a referee for you?

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Find Malta Guinness Major Distributor In Lagos / Companies Act 2006 And Private Companies / Forex Seminar Organisers Should Tell The Truth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.