Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,710 members, 7,816,916 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

Ways To Reinvent Your Hidden Talent, Skill, Convert Talent To Money - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ways To Reinvent Your Hidden Talent, Skill, Convert Talent To Money (338 Views)

Reinvent Your Home With DC Interiors & Renovations, / SEO Tittle: The Ultimate Makeover Guide: How To Reinvent Yourself? / The Owlet To Reinvent Digital Marketing In Nigeria With New Websites - CEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ways To Reinvent Your Hidden Talent, Skill, Convert Talent To Money by rotormast: 11:43am On Feb 16, 2019
I met a lady on Instagram back in April 2014 who used to arrange wardrobes for as low as 2000, we later became friends. She was younger than I was and was still in her 2nd year in the University. My plan was to help her create wealth with her business..

I advised her to build on herself taught skill by taking advantage of free online interior decoration course. After that, she would design flyers for just a token and distribute it across her campus. This isn’t rocket science and anyone could do it but most people don’t believe you can be self-made without having big bucks in your bank account.

All she needed was just 20 committed clients that can patronise her service monthly. 20 people are enough to refer 20 or more people.

Lets do the calculation

20 people at 2,000 = 40,000

After getting referrals, that amount could go as high as 80,000 or more.

Remember, she’s not buying any items to service her client and this means all the profit belongs to her.

Find complete article on https://financesiq.com/2019/01/28/developing-your-hidden-talent/

(1) (Reply)

PLS. Nairalanders How Can I Open A Btc Account ? / How To Receive Western Union or Moneygram Without Going To The Bank / Unilever Human Resource Internship Programme 2019 Is Out | Click Here To Apply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.