Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,585 members, 7,827,176 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

How To Receive Western Union or Moneygram Without Going To The Bank - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Receive Western Union or Moneygram Without Going To The Bank (342 Views)

Western Union Flagged Me For Suspicious Transactions / How I Recieved An Instant Loan Of Over N1m Without Going To The Bank / Union Bank Replies An Angry Customer Who Wants To Leave The Bank On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Receive Western Union or Moneygram Without Going To The Bank by Haywhy433(m): 11:12am On Mar 03, 2019
Please if anyone knows how I can receive Western Union or Moneygram without going to the Bank kindly explain how to go about it.

Thanks.
Re: How To Receive Western Union or Moneygram Without Going To The Bank by lyriclekidd(m): 11:17am On Mar 03, 2019
Haywhy433:
Please if anyone knows how I can receive Western Union or Moneygram without going to the Bank kindly explain how to go about it.

Thanks.

Ok
Re: How To Receive Western Union or Moneygram Without Going To The Bank by nifemi25(m): 11:18am On Mar 03, 2019
Haywhy433:

Thanks.

It depend on the bank app you are using. I used stanbic ibtc bank, so i picked up my western union straight to my account from the bank app. Just make sure the receivers name is the sane as the name on the account.

(1) (Reply)

Borrowing Is Bad For You If You Belong To This Set Of People. Part 1 / Team Members Needed In A Startup.let's Build A Better Tomorrow For African. / Pepper Business Strategies. Hw Much?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.