Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,663 members, 7,809,503 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:40 AM

Igbos Get In Here - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Get In Here (352 Views)

IGBOS, Get In Here And See What One of Yours Did / 2023: Igbos Get Rid Of IPOB Now, Before It's Late. / Can Igbos Get This- Apc Will Only Lose Election In SE Or SS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbos Get In Here by MeanChris(m): 11:50am On Feb 16, 2019
Normally, I would have had a lot of things to say but Nigeria matter don tire me.. I was literally weakened over this country after I watched this documentary

https://www.nairaland.com/4910139/new-york-times-video-documentary

How people will still support Buhari even after all he's done is marvelling to me. These past few months have literally changed my view of the world.

"Humans are very wicked"

Even after all the bloodletting, all the neglect, all the lies, all the blunders of this government, human beings like me are still supporting this government.. It's very unfortunate.

But that's not the issue I'm about to stress now.

It's in response to this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/5025940/yorubas-get-here-2019-elections

I'm here to advise IGBOS to desist from commenting on threads like that. I have a lot of reasons to give but apparently, I'm too weak to argue. Let's just leave hateful people to their agenda..

It is clear to the blind that Buhari failed even in the scales of failure.. Prof Osinbajo is as as smart as he appears.. (cause what will become of people that took tradermoni 10k in six months time or after 1 year). They are brooding poverty, thinking they are progressing.

If some people want to drown the country so that they can get a chance of ruling that country, no problem.

Those women caught scooping oil from the gutters, I guess they were Igbos abi? The evil part of me even wants Buhari to win again, by 2023.. we'll see where the country will be.

For the record, bUhari has on two occasions, chosen Igbo sons for Vp, we massively still voted against him.

My message

Umunnem, Chukwu agozikwanu anyi.. Ka Ha tunyere Okpo a na 2015, Chee na ha na-emeta Ndi Igbo, kedu Ka ihe si gara ha.. Ndi a amaro ihe ma oli.. Nenu, ihe na-alu ofuu, na Eko osimiri obodo ha nwa.. O kwa onye Igbo bu uzo goro ulo ebe ahu.. Anyi egokosiana ala ha niile, ma ihe na-eche ha bu onye ga achi obodo a.. Anyi na eme ofuma maka anyi esiro na government eri.. anyi bu Ndi na-agbara onwe anyi mbo... Okwanu maka ha Ka anyi Ji acho Ka ihe di mma mana ha achoro ima..

Biko, Ka anyi na ndia kwusi mgbaha.. Ka anyi gba ha nkiti.. Ka Buhari merienu ozo, na o buru ihe Chukwu choro, Ka obodo wee buruzia Igwe. Umu Igbo Ka ga akakwa Ndi niile mma.

Igbo nuru onu m o!
Re: Igbos Get In Here by AtikuMeansJobs: 12:05pm On Feb 16, 2019
GOB BLESS YOU BRO.
Re: Igbos Get In Here by Modarun(m): 1:13pm On Feb 16, 2019
You took the words right out of my mouth. Its not that they dont knw of your good intentions, but they have been brainwashed that Igbos are the enemies. I just hate it seeing Igbos indulge these divisive forces. I have alot of Yorubas and Igbo friends, on an average there are many who knw Buhari lacks the capacity to even understand simply english. but are forced to follow the band wagon. Igbos please stop engaging these divisive forces, there are many non igbos living in Igbo dorminated parts of Lagos who can speak, read and write the Igbo language, they come here to either push the IPOB No election nonsense or incite you against others. Please always ask yourselves who will gain if i reply these people with the same bile?
An average Nigerian is smart, most of them knw Buhari is a spent force, Buhari has lost alot of the supporters that voted for him in 2015. The BMC and APC crew know the only way to bring some of them back is by inciting tribal sentiments amongst neighbours, but unfortunately, Ignorant igbos will always fall for this trap. Make una grow sense na. ignore them.
Re: Igbos Get In Here by Nwadiuto247: 1:34pm On Feb 16, 2019
MeanChris:
Normally, I would have had a lot of things to say but Nigeria matter don tire me.. I was literally weakened over this country after I watched this documentary

https://www.nairaland.com/4910139/new-york-times-video-documentary

How people will still support Buhari even after all he's done is marvelling to me. These past few months have literally changed my view of the world.

"Humans are very wicked"

Even after all the bloodletting, all the neglect, all the lies, all the blunders of this government, human beings like me are still supporting this government.. It's very unfortunate.

But that's not the issue I'm about to stress now.

It's in response to this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/5025940/yorubas-get-here-2019-elections

I'm here to advise IGBOS to desist from commenting on threads like that. I have a lot of reasons to give but apparently, I'm too weak to argue. Let's just leave hateful people to their agenda..

It is clear to the blind that Buhari failed even in the scales of failure.. Prof Osinbajo is as as smart as he appears.. (cause what will become of people that took tradermoni 10k in six months time or after 1 year). They are brooding poverty, thinking they are progressing.

If some people want to drown the country so that they can get a chance of ruling that country, no problem.

Those women caught scooping oil from the gutters, I guess they were Igbos abi? The evil part of me even wants Buhari to win again, by 2023.. we'll see where the country will be.

For the record, bUhari has on two occasions, chosen Igbo sons for Vp, we massively still voted against him.

My message

Umunnem, Chukwu agozikwanu anyi.. Ka Ha tunyere Okpo a na 2015, Chee na ha na-emeta Ndi Igbo, kedu Ka ihe si gara ha.. Ndi a amaro ihe ma oli.. Nenu, ihe na-alu ofuu, na Eko osimiri obodo ha nwa.. O kwa onye Igbo bu uzo goro ulo ebe ahu.. Anyi egokosiana ala ha niile, ma ihe na-eche ha bu onye ga achi obodo a.. Anyi na eme ofuma maka anyi esiro na government eri.. anyi bu Ndi na-agbara onwe anyi mbo... Okwanu maka ha Ka anyi Ji acho Ka ihe di mma mana ha achoro ima..

Biko, Ka anyi na ndia kwusi mgbaha.. Ka anyi gba ha nkiti.. Ka Buhari merienu ozo, na o buru ihe Chukwu choro, Ka obodo wee buruzia Igwe. Umu Igbo Ka ga akakwa Ndi niile mma.

Igbo nuru onu m o!

I was in that thread and i saw a good number of them refused to agree with the OP on tribal politics.

The OP is just part of the APC agents who is commission carry out that assignment for his party.

We ve not forgotten the hardship that Osun people faced 2 years ago to the extent that people started making food and money contributions to them.

Igbos are mostly traders and business so we have nothing much to lose than the others. You will always sell your goods according to how you bought it.

If Buhari increases fuel to 1000 naira per litre it will definitely affect the price of goods and services and a trader will definitely sell to make profit while the salary earners bears the pain of the increase.

Even if the price of rice goes up to 50,000 naira a trader will buy it and sell above 50k to make his profit.

No trader will buy goods and sell it below the cost price so nothing much to lose than poor patronage in some goods and services.

Igbos started rejecting Buhari since 2003 and not in 2015 as they falsely claim.

I supported Buhari in 2015 but the truth is that he has failed. Nigerians are suffering. I cant support Buhari again,

Even if Atiku replaces Obi with Yoruba or Hausa man i dont have a prroblem with that. My own is that Buhari is incompetent.

A vote for Buhari is a vote for the two people that his wife said are controlling him, I cant support Buhari

It will amount to gross foolishness for me to vote for a man whose wife has severally told us that he is not in charge rather he is being controlled by two people I cant vote for PMB again.

(1) (Reply)

NAMA: Weather Didn’t Affect Distribution Of INEC Materials (photo) / Atiku Never Offered Adamawa REC $1m Bribe —INEC / INEC: Polling Units Opens By 8am

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.